Villa in Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands - Quite Location Beside Paved Cliff Side Walk, Less Than 10 Mins Walk To Beach and Town Centre.
This luxury 3 bedroom villa is fitted to a very high standard. It has a fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar leading on to a private patio which captures all day sunshine from early morning to late evening. Sun beds are provided by each house. There is a living room with 2 sofas and a dining area. The downstairs bedroom with en suite bathroom and a den with sofa bed. The houses are built around a large swimming pool set in beautiful gardens. Access controlled gates provide security to the complex. Within 5 minutes walk from the villa you may wish to try coast-fishing from the rocks, or take a stroll along the beautiful paved cliff walk. You can enjoy excellent restaurants and shopping in the town centre is less than 10 minutes easy walking from the villa. The local white sandy breach is beside the harbour, and you can learn how to dive at the under-water diving school. Caleta has 2 excellent golf courses. The Capital City 'Rosario' with excellent shopping is 15 minutes drive.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Dear Dermot, we had a wonderful spring break in your excellent accommodation, and all the details of the property listed on the web site, were exactly as stated. Amuley Mar 2 is a beautiful development, very secure and quite, its very central to beach, shopping and restaurants. I will recommend your house to our friends and will definitely be back for another break - Gary and Susan, Skipton, April 2009
We had a great holiday, the house was excellent and very clean. The location of the property is very central and all shops and restaurants are within 10 minutes walk. The beach is also only 10 minutes from the house and their are no hills so walking with children is very easy. We hope to return to No.28 in 2010 - Paul & family, Liverpool. June 2009
I had a most enjoyable holiday with my sister and our retired parents. Amuley Mar 2, is located in a very quite area and close to all amenities - Judy from Leeds, August 2009
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Activities near Caleta are: watersports, waterpsark, golf, fishing, cycling, walking, snorkelling, underwater diving, sailing, 10 pin bowling, tennis, crazy golf.
If you enjoy surfing, Fuerteventura hosts the world surfing championships each year.
Caleta has a beautiful white sandy beach which is less than 10 minutes easy walk from the villa. If you like walking there is a beautiful paved walk along the cliffs with fantastic views or the sea and coast line, this walkway is 2 minutes from the Villa.
Fuerteventura airport is 10 minutes drive from the villa. Car hire is not necessary if you do not plan to explore the island as the villa is within walking distance of shops, restaurants and bars. If you require a Taxi, there is a good local service.
If you wish to hire a car and explore the beautiful island of Fuerteventura, Hertz, Avis and a number of local companies have offices in the town and at the airport.
The Villa is in the town of Caleta and capital city Rosario is only 15 minutes drive. There is a regular bus service to Rosario. There is an excellent Waterpark in Coralejo, which is 30 minutes away, organised tours can be booked locally. Fuerteventura has an excellent Zoo which is about 30 minutes from Caleta. If you would like to visit the Island of Lanzorette a regular ferry service operates between the two islands and the crossing takes about 20 minutes.
Caleta has a nice shopping centre the 'The Atlantico Centre' The capital city Rosario has a new shopping centre which has 3 floors of shops, a regular bus service operates between Caleta and Rosario. Caleta has excellent shops, restaurants, coffee shops and bars.
- Booking Notes:
A booking deposit of £100 / €100 is required to reserve the Villa together with a breakage/key deposit of £100 / €100 making a total deposit of £200 / €200. The breakage deposit of £100 / €100 will be refunded within 10 days of departure subject to satisfactory inspection and key return. The balance is payable 8 weeks before departure.
A wall safe is provided. The safe is opened by combination lock and key. Small deposit on arrival. refunded on departure on return of the security key.
Changeover day is flexible. Arrival and departure times are agreed at the time of booking.
Notes on prices:
Price is based on 4 people, for each additional person a charge of £40 per week is added. There is no charge for a baby under 2 years of age.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite with shower, WC and sink. Bathroom between bedrooms 1 and 2 which has a bath/shower WC and sink. A separate WC is located off the living room. A hair dryer is provided.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with twin single beds. South facing Veranda overlooking the pool. Bedroom 3 with twin single beds and en-suite. Each bedroom has built in wardrobes. A baby cot / play pen is also provided.
- Golf ...
- Outside: The villa has a private patio which is south facing and captures the sunshine from early morning till late evening. The patio has a table with sun umbrella and 4 chairs. The patio gate can be locked so that small children can be prevented from entering the pool is without the supervision of their parents. 4 sun loungers are provided. There is a large shared swimming pool set in beautiful landscaped gardens. The pool is not heated. Access controlled gates provide security to the complex. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided. Linen for the baby cot is not provided. Other: There is a Den on the ground floor with a sofa bed, coffee table, TV and DVD player.