Cottage in Langham, North Norfolk, England - Quiet Village Location, 1 Mile From Blakeney And The Sea
Seal Cottage is a beautiful, family owned cottage within 1 mile of the fabulous North Norfolk coast and the pretty village of Blakeney. The large, enclosed garden offers lots of space for sitting out and family games. The well appointed interior provides plenty of comfort on a rainy day. Efficient heating throughout, new woodburning stove in sitting room. Large country cottage style kitchen with everhot range cooker and lots of charm. Extensive garden area for siting out in the sun or shade. Holt 5 miles. Binham 1.5 miles. Fakenham 10 miles. Burnham Market 8 miles. Wells 6 miles.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Birdwatching, water sports, seal trips, walking and cycling. Excellent shopping in Holt and Burnham Market.
1 mile from North Norfolk Coast. Fabulous Holkham and Wells beaches just fifteen minutes drive away.
Blakeney 1 mile. Morston 1 mile. Holt 5 miles. Binham 1.5 miles. Cley 3 miles. Fakenham 10 miles. Burnham Market 8 miles. Wells 6 miles.
Wide variety of excellent pubs, cafes and shops.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
7 Nov 2016 - 18 Dec 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Christmas and New Year
20 Dec 2016 - 7 Jan 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please call Kate or Nick for booking information.
Friday or by arrangement.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Please contact owner to enquire about short breaks, long weekends, 2 week bookings. Seal Cottage is available at greatly reduced rates for smaller parties.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1: downstairs wet room with bath, shower, loo and basin, hot rail and underfloor heating. Bathroom 2: upstairs shower room with loo, basin and hot rail.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 downstairs with twin beds. Bedroom 2 upstairs with twin beds. Bedroom 3 upstairs with twin beds.
- Notes on accommodation: Telephone accepts incoming calls only. Please enquire about pets. Outside: Large, enclosed garden. Table and chairs. Utility Room: Washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Beds made up in advance. No towels provided.