Cottage in Woodhall Spa, England - Private Location, 3 bedrooms, close to village
Calluna offers high quality accommodation for up to 7 people. Complimenting the property, the mature gardens are extensive and provide an ideal environment to relax, offering the opportunity for outdoor dining in a peaceful and private setting. Calluna is located in the village of Woodhall Spa. The village boasts a wide selection of traditional shops, a choice of supermarkets as well as a wide variety of restaurants, pubs and cafes to suit all tastes. Attractions include the Kinema in the Woods, Jubilee Park, the Cottage Museum, the memorial to the ‘Dambusters’ of 617 Sqn and golf at Woodhall Spa Golf Club. Cyclist will enjoy the excellent system of local cycle tracks; for walkers, the Viking Way is just one of many way-marked routes in the area. Lincoln is just a short journey away and offers all the attractions of a modern university city. By contrast, the many east coast beaches are also within easy reach for a great day out. See full details at www.callunaholidaylet.co.uk.
Top Traveller Review
Great property. Well equipped and plenty of room.
About the Owner
(6 traveller reviews)
Well equipped (but no frying pan) not a mega problem. Warm and homely.
We had a wonderful new years Eve so good to have all my family together . We loved the house and woodallspa.
Great property. Well equipped and plenty of room.
Hosts very kindly left a welcome pack which was much appreciated. Large property well equipped. Would be very happy to stay again.
Lovely cottage very bright and plenty of space.
We really enjoyed our stay at Calluna Holiday Cottage. The cottage was very spacious and included everything we needed. On arrival there was a lovely welcome pack. The cottage was very bright and welcoming. There was plenty of lovely walks in the area and plenty to do.
Very warm, comfortable and spacious property.
Stayed a couple of nights with my elderly parents. Perfect for them. Kitchen very well equipped.
The whole family found the property to be just what we needed. The grandchildren had room to play inside and out. The gardens were ideal for them. It was also very safe as the side gate was locked so they were well away from the road. The inside was clean and had everything we needed. The bedrooms are light and airy.
The peace and quiet was lovely and it was only a short walk to Woodhall Spa town.
The boys love planes so the nearby attractions were just the ticket. It was just a short car journey to the coast and the boys loved this being 6 & 4 years old.
Overall we had a great week including the weather which is always a bonus.
We would recommend this property to anyone who was looking for a great place to stay. We would book again.
Activity and Interests
Doncaster Sheffield Airport 1¼ hour drive. East Midlands Airport 1½ hour drive. Lincoln Railway Station 30 mins by car. Car highly recommended, usual providers in Lincoln.
Woodhall Spa village is a 5 minute walk away. Horncastle is a 10 minute drive, with the cathedral city of Lincoln just 30 minutes away by car.
Woodhall Spa offers a wide range of attractions and amenities to the visitor. The village boasts a wide selection of traditional shops, including excellent butchers, a fabulous delicatessen as well as a choice of supermarkets. Should you choose to eat out instead then there is a wide selection of restaurants and pubs to suit all tastes. Other attractions include the famous Kinema in the Woods, Jubilee Park and its swimming pool, a farmers market, the Cottage Museum, the memorial to the ‘Dambusters’ of 617sqn and the world famous Hotchkin and Bracken golf courses at Woodhall Spa Golf Club.
The River Witham marks the western edge of the village and an excellent system of cycle tracks can be used to take leisurely rides to Horncastle or Lincoln. For walkers, the Viking Way is just one of many way-marked routes in the area. Lincoln is just 22 miles away by car or bus and offers all the amenities expected of a vibrant, university city; the cathedral is a ‘must see’. In addition, the many east coast beaches are within easy range for a family day out.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please use this OwnersDirect website to make any enquiries, bookings or payments. Alternatively, however, you may use our website at www.callunaholidaylet.co.uk book your stay. A 25% deposit will secure your booking, with the balance being due one calendar month before your arrival date. Payment can be made through credit/debit card on this OwnersDirect website, PayPal on our website, or by BACS transfer or personal cheque. Keys are available after 3pm on the day of your arrival. We gratefully ask that you vacate the bungalow by 10am on the day of your departure.
Full Week (Start Mon or Fri). Mid-Week Break (Mon-Fri). Weekend (Fri-Sun)
Flexible start dates/changeover dates are considered.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- autumn foliage
- recreation centre
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- freshwater fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 with bath / over-bath shower (mains pressure), wash-hand basin, large storage area for spare towels. Separate WC and wash-hand basin. Bathroom 2 with shower (mains pressure), wash-hand basin, separate WC.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with King size double bed. Bedroom 2 with double bed. Bedroom 3 with 3 single beds.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Sitting Room: Seating for 7, wide-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Dining Room: Table and chairs, patio doors leading to garden. Kitchen: Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, sink, table/chairs, all cutlery/crockery/ovenware/glassware. Utility Room: Washing machine, fridge-freezer, sink. Bedroom 1: King Size double bed, dressing table, large fitted wardrobes, bedside cabinets. Bedroom 2: Three single beds, large wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside cabinets. Bedroom 3: Standard double bed, chest of drawers, bedside cabinets. Bathroom 1: Bath, over-bath shower(mains pressure), wash-hand basin, large storage area for spare towels. Separate wc and wash-hand basin. Bathroom 2: Shower (mains pressure), wash-hand basin, separate wc. Garden: Extensive, mature gardens to front and rear provide privacy and are ideal for fair weather outdoor relaxation and dining. BBQ and outdoor furniture provided. Garage: Large tandem garage. Outside: Extensive, mature gardens to front and rear provide privacy and are ideal for fair weather outdoor relaxation and dining. BBQ and outdoor furniture provided. Utility Room: Washing machine, fridge/freezer and sink. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Good quality towels and linen provided. Weekly cleaning service. Other: Dining room. Table and chairs, patio doors leading to garden.