5 beds roomed executive lodge. With use of hot tub,
New for 2013, this lodge was completed on 1st January 2013 measuring approximately 98 square meters,
The elegant open plan lounge and dining area is very spacious, airy and sophisticated.
An ultra modern kitchen which is fully equipped with everything needed to serve a full scale dinner party.
A beautiful place to entertain friends, family and loved ones whether it’s for a luxury holiday, private exclusive party or a romantic break within a exquisite countryside location.
Featuring a 55 inch HD TV and Italian furniture.
The decor is very modern having high gloss furniture and is to a high standard.
This lodge has 5 bedrooms, 2 king size, 1 double and 2 twin rooms, 3 bathrooms one which is en-suite, The dinning table seats 10. Large decked area with unobstructed open views of the countryside toward the town of Stirling.
Luxury 3 bedroomed spacious lodge, having a 6 seater hot tub which can be used all year round. The lodge is to a very high 4 star standard with quality furnishings and linen etc. All this is set in a beautiful peaceful location with outstanding views yet only 10 mins drive to the historical town centre of Stirling where there are many restaurants, bars and shops. We are near the motorway links as well as the main bus route and railway station. Edinburgh and Glasgow are around 1 hour by train and a very frequent service. There is golfing, cycling, hill walking etc very nearby.
About the Owner
About Mairi massa
my name is Mair Massa, im from Stirling in Scotland.
We live on site and enjoy being near to the town but in a countryside location.
My husband John is from Malta, he has been living in the uk since 1986. He has built these lodges to a very high standard.
Mairi massa purchased this cabin in 2010
Why Mairi massa chose Scotland
My husband John has built these beautiful lodges himself to a very high standard with beautiful views towards the ochil hills and stirling.
What makes this cabin unique
we love staying here as it has beautiful countryside views but also near to stirling or alloa
From the Owner
“My husband John has built these beautiful lodges himself to a very high standard with beautiful views towards the ochil hills and stirling.”
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is St Andrews which is about a one hour drive away.
Distance from Edinburgh airport is 30 mins by car. Glasgow airport around 1 hour by car.
Stirling town center is 4 miles, 10 mins by car. Bridge of Alan village is 5 mins by car. Dunblane 10 mins drive. Alloa 5 mins drive the location of this lodge is very central and if you would like to travel to Edinburgh or Glasgow the trains are very frequent and takes about one hour.
The historical town of Stirling is 10 mins drive having many tourist attractions including the castle, dungeons, old town jail etc.
Lots of restaurants and shops.
There is a large sports complex with swimming pool, ice skating, gym and areobics, spinning classes etc.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of 25% secures the booking and balance payable one month before arrival.
We accept all credit cards and debit cards. Credit card has an additional 2.5% bank charge.
Notes on prices:
The lodge sleeps 6 persons and is the price per lodge, please call for couples discounts or short breaks.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“we love staying here as it has beautiful countryside views but also near to stirling or alloa”
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed ...
- wheelchair accessible ...
- autumn foliage
- recreation centre
- bird watching
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf pass optional
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- 42 m²
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, very spacoius bathroom
- All very modern and updated bathrooms.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 3 Single Bed
- Bedroom 1 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 5 - 3 Single Bed, beautiful views from the balcony
- Bedroom 4 - 3 Single Bed, very large room with large ensuite
- All the rooms are furnished to a high standad, the single beds can also be linked togther to create double and king sized beds. suitale for families as well as all single guests.
- Balcony ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: This lodge has 5 bedrooms,12 single beds which can be linked together to create double and king sized beds, 3 bathrooms, one of which is en-suite. The dining table seats 10 and the large decked area features unobstructed open views of the countryside towards the town of Stirling. The entire lodge is decorated and furnished to a very high standard. Outside: The lodge has a 6 seater hot tub and private garden with bq and high quality furniture enjoying panoramic views of the countryside.