Sleeps 45 - Private Estate Island in Clermont, FL near Attractions
The Ever After Estate is completely private and amazingly romantic for couples as well as incredibly fun for family reunions, corporate retreats, and even weddings! Guest enjoy beautiful decor, our own private mini golf (put-put) course, volleyball, horseshoes, giant 2 story enclosed waterslide, indoor and outdoor movie theatres, 4 video game arcades/game rooms, Wii, Playstation, Xbox, 3 Outdoor carousel horse rides, hot tub, eccentric indoor playrooms (even indoor slides!)... and so much more! Sleep in an elegant bathroom or above a ballpit -- or even in a Star Wars AT-AT walker bed!
This 62 acre private estate was featured on HGTV's "Most Outrageous Homes In America!"
About the Owner
About Andrew Greenstein
A family man who enjoys spending time with his children and traveling; Renting the property makes sense so that I can have a revenue source while traveling away from home.
Andrew Greenstein purchased this villa in 2003
Why Andrew Greenstein chose Clermont Area
Clermont is Central Florida's most scenic location; It has rolling hills (only place in peninsular Florida with hills!) and gorgeous lakes, the people are incredibly friendly. The area is a perfect mix of country-like serenity with nearby suburban malls and endless Orlando theme parks and attractions. Beaches on both coasts of Florida are also easily accessible. It's an ideal area. We love it here!
What makes this villa unique
There is nothing like the ever after estate. Anywhere [except, maybe, the late Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch!]
From the Owner
“Clermont is Central Florida's most scenic location; It has rolling hills (only place in peninsular Florida with hills!) and gorgeous lakes, the people are incredibly friendly. The area is a perfect mix of country-like serenity with nearby suburban malls and endless Orlando theme parks and attractions. Beaches on both coasts of Florida are also easily accessible. It's an ideal area. We love it here!”
Activity and Interests
Florida's West Coast/Gulf Beaches are approx. 90 minutes away--with Clearwater-- near Tampa being the best/closest.
Florida's East Coast beaches are the same distance or slightly less-- with Daytona Beach and/or Cocoa being about equidistant. Enjoy sunrise over the East Coast and sunset over the West Coast.
Note: Our local town also has a chain of approx. 12 gorgeous lakes with lake beaches and a state park all 15-20 min away or less.
Orlando International Airport is 45 minutes away.
The small town of Groveland is approx. 6 miles west of our property and the sprawling shopping/restaurant-mall filled city/suburb of Clermont is approx. 8 miles east of our property. We provide peace and serenity while still being close to...everything!
In Clermont, there are dozens and dozens of restaurants, the Citrus Tower landmark, a wax museum, bowling alley, arcade, laser tag, the well-known Lake Ridge Winery, 12+ lakes, playgrounds, peninsular Florida's only real hills/small mountains, and more... Universal Studios is barely 40 easy minutes away and Disney's main gates are about 35 minutes southeast of our property.. but with our own video arcades, carousel rides, movie theaters, put-put "crazy" golf, volleyball, tetherball, playgrounds, indoor & outdoor slides, nature, hot tubs, and more-- most kids and parents hardly ever want to leave Ever After!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Pet Fee||£18 + Tax|
|Amenities Fee||£136 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£1,204|
|Departure Cleaning||£642 + Tax|
|Stay tax||14.88% per night. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival.|
Booking is easy.
Once interest is expressed and we've answered your questions, we email or fax you a rental agreement; Simply sign it and fax it back-- send a 30% deposit to hold your reservation and the balance just prior to arrival.
On arrival, you will be met by an Ever After Estate agent who will check you in and give you a full tour of the property along w/ instructions for use of all equipment.
Please contact owner.
Notes on prices:
There are some seasonal variances and occasional changes. As of this writing US$12,500 is the standard weekly rate. A one-time cleaning fee of USD $885 is added to all stays. Additional options include on-site massage therapy, personal chef, and personal exercise/fitness training services for hourly rates.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“There is nothing like the ever after estate. Anywhere [except, maybe, the late Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch!]”
- Away From It All
- Holiday Complex
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Table Football
- Game Room
- Music Library
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered
- live theatre
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 8400 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 6 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 9 full bathrooms, 1 half bath. Four full bathrooms have tubs and showers; (Beds are 4 King, 4 Queen, 8 Twin, 2 double pullout/sleeper sofas, 1 futon, upto 14 large air mattresses, and more)..
- 12 Bedrooms, Sleeps 45
- Ballpit Bedroom - 2 Single Bed
- Harry Potter Room - 2 Single Bed
- Sound Stage Bedroom - 2 Single Bed
- Master Nautical Suite - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, King Bed
- Royal "Be our Guest" Suite - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, King
- Egyptian Room - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, King bed
- Beach Room - 1 Large Double Bed, Queen room
- Star Wars Bedroom - 2 Single Bed
- John Wayne Suite - 1 Large Double Bed, Queen bed
- Tarzan Suite - 1 Large Double Bed, Queen
- James Bond Box Office Bedroom - 1 Large Double Bed, Queen Bed
- Rocky Balboa Bedroom - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Double Bed, 1 Cot, King bed+futon
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 45 (12 Bedrooms) (using additional sleeper sofas and rollaways)
- Booking Possible
- Booking Possible
- Booking Possible
- Catering available
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: There is nothing on Earth like The Ever After Estate! Where else can you enjoy your own private theme-park water slide, carousel slides, 4 video game arcades, indoor AND outdoor movie theaters, mini golf, playgrounds--and more-- All while surrounding by Central Florida's serene beauty on 62+ acres of complete privacy?!? Outside: Extensive tropical landscape, outdoor lounge chairs and dining tables, miniature / "put-put" or "crazy" golf course, swings, playgrounds, volleyball, basketball, football (soccer), tetherball, trampoline, treehouse, outdoor grill and summer kitchen. Utility Room: Washer/Dryer/Extra large refrigerator Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels/linens are included. There is a one-time cleaning fee at check-out; Daily (or other periodic) maid service is optional for an add'tl fee. Other: There are board game rooms, arcade rooms, a gymnasium, an indoor slide/"ballpit" room (with indoor rock climbing)--& more