Casa Priscilla in Vilamoura, Central Algarve, Portugal - Private Pool, Sky TV In 2 Rooms, Recently Been Refurbed, Has A Lovely Modern Kitchen, Luxury Gas BBQ
Casa Priscilla is the perfect location for both family holidays and golfing holidays. It’s painted in a traditional white throughout the outside and inside giving that holiday feel. South facing pool and outside living area including a new wooden deck. The pool area has been completely refurbed. Brand new air conditioning in all the bedrooms making the hot Algarvian summers bearable in the evening. The rear of the villa is more sheltered and could be a good place to go and relax in the shade and read while sat on the decking area. The gardens are well maintained and has pretty bougainvillia, jasmine plants. The luxury swimming pool is a salt pool which is very good for your skin. Much better than chlorine water. The pool is lit up at night as is the outside area. Perfect for drinks in the evenings or when having a BBQ. The Vilamoura train leaves from the 5 star Hilton, which is 5 mins. This links to the marina, beach and surrounding areas. Willies restaurant (Michelin) 5 mins walk.
About the Owner
About Kevin Carr
Kevin and Derek have also apartment in Monte Laguna REF P7229. Villa P8345.
Kevin Carr purchased this in 2010
Why Kevin Carr chose Loule region
Just such a peaceful location.
What makes this unique
Family home, good for all ages and near to so much.
From the Owner
“Just such a peaceful location.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Cycles are available at the villa also.
Falesia beach is a 5 minute drive away. This ever popular beach setting is great for kids and everyone else! It has a variety of restaurants.The best beaches in the Algarve are only a short drive away! In the beautiful marina, near Vilamoura's centre, you can find exclusive restaurants, shops and bars. On the end of the marina there is a casino with a disco where you can enjoy the best Algarvian nights. If you like excellent food, "Willies Restaurant" (Michelin starred) is just 5 mins walk away.
Faro airport is a 25 minute drive, along easy to navigate roads. We can also arrange flights for you, as well as car hire, taxi transfers and a full maid service. We can also arrange a cook to prepare your meals.
Faro 25 mins by car. Vilamoura marina 5 mins by car (25 mins walking) There is also the local holiday train that takes you to various locations. This runs most of the year and can be taken from the Hilton. Fish/meat and veg market 10 mins by car. There are some closer local supermarkets. Almancil is a 15 min drive. It has Apolonia supermarket and Pingo Doce supermarket. Old Village 5 minutes. A car is not essential but advisable. Local Supermarkets and fish markets are within a 5EU taxi fare.
There are many small local super markets in the area and you are also a 10 minute drive from Quarteira fish and meat market where you can get excellent fresh fish, lobster, meat and salad. All local amenities are nearby including the famous marina. The marina is a 25 minute walk, 5 mins by car. Vilamoura is in a prime location to explore the fabulous Algarve and meet the friendly locals.
- Booking Notes:
Full payment within 6 weeks. Deposit 20%. Breakables deposit £250. Booking Conditions - 20% non refundable deposit payable by cheque/cash/BACS on reservation, remainder of balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival plus a breakage deposit of £250, breakage deposit will be returned by cheque. Prices quoted are for up to 6 adults sharing. Christmas and New Year & Easter, please enquire.
Standard arrival time is after 2pm and check-out time is before 11am. This can be flexible dependant upon availability.
Notes on prices:
Prices are in pounds sterling for the property per week (7 nights), for other durations please contact us with your requirements and we shall be happy to advise you of the price. Discount for over 2 months. Easter and Christmas please enquire at time of booking.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Family home, good for all ages and near to so much.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Downstairs bathroom shower room with bidet, toilet. It has recently been re-modelled. Upstairs there is another bathroom/ shower room with toilet and bidet. The other bedroom has a brand new en-suite - shower, toilet, vanity unit with heated mirror.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 (downstairs close to the downstairs bathroom) with twin beds. Suitable for the elderly and infirm. Bedroom 2 with Doublebed and new en-suite. (upstairs) Sky TV. Bedroom 3 with twin beds. All bedrooms with A/C. New mattresses/fittings/sheets.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Please note that from October 2011 the Pool will be heated for the winter months if so required. Additional fees apply. Please enquire at time of enquiry. Outside: Outside there are well maintained gardens around the villa. The pool is large and private and is in a south facing location that gets the sun all day. There are markings in the pool that let swimmers know were the deep end starts. A great place for sun lovers! The garden is screened by hedges and a large wall so that holiday makers can relax. There is a new (Weber) gas BBQ for your use. It also has an electric rotisserie. New modern chairs and tables are provided including parasols. Above on the large sun terrace there are modern sun beds for the sun lovers that want to relax. At the back of the villa and to a part of the side, there is a brand new modern deck area with built in lighting. When the sun gets too warm you can relax at the back of the villa as its semi shaded. There are some coconut palms in the back garden. There is also an outside lockable storage area for golf clubs, buggies. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, extra fridge freezer. There is also an outside drying area. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are all included. The maid service will be one time a week. Other: All rooms have A/C. There is a driveway at front of villa. Recently re-furbished to a high standard. Modern outside lighting. Large upstairs sundeck. Fully fitted modern kitchen, luxury BBQ, HiFi, Ipod dock, modern outside furniture and tables and chairs.