Seafront Villas on the Coastline of Skala, Kefalonia, Greece. - "Away From It All" Feeling, Yet Less Than 2km To The Famous Long Sandy Beach Of Skala And Village!
Villa Brio Exclusive is a newly built seaside complex of 3 smart detached villas with private pools, located on the coast from Skala to Poros, Kefalonia. The 2-floor Villa A & Villa B accommodate 6 & 8 guests in 3 & 4 bedrooms respectively, with one full bathroom per floor. As per the 3-floor Villa C, it caters for larger parties of 10-12 guests in 5 bedrooms. Each villa boasts a spacious private landscaped garden & a large design pool (42 sqm) with superb views over the blue horizon of the Ionian Sea & the smooth coastline to Skala. Also, in a few steps from the villas, guests can dive into turquoise waters via a private wooden deck! The location offers the unique feeling of being 'away from it all' yet close enough to amenities: 150m to a 5* resort spa, less than 200m to a wonderful secluded small beach, about 1km to the nearest restaurant, bar, super market and about 2km to the famous long sandy beach of Skala & village. Car is needed only to explore the rest of the island.
Details for holiday villa Villa C (10 guests), 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, 3 Bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
The 3-floor Villa C caters for 10-12 guests, securing highest privacy thanks to its smart lay-out. It offers endless space for both adults & kids, so that one can either share fun with peers or relax within a private setting, always enjoying superb views! At ground floor, you find 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite) & 1 kids` bunk - bedroom; also, can step-out to the private pool area with shaded pergola & the spacious landscaped garden with sea views. At 1st floor, one finds the bright living and dining areas with sea-facing balcony & windows, a fully equipped open-plan kitchen with garden views, 1 double bedroom with sea & garden views & 1 WC; also, can step-out to upper garden & another shaded pergola for al-fresco dining with sea & garden views. From there, you can directly step-down to lower garden, pool area & enter ground floor. Upstairs, 2nd floor comes with 1 double bedroom with sea-facing balcony & window, 1 bathroom & a spacious veranda with coffee table & sea views.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
1 holidaymaker review
We hired all three villas for our stay. All the villas are lovely, hiring all three felt like having our own holiday park! Villa décor was welcoming and appropriate. All the necessary kitchen utensils, pots, pans and bowls available at the villas. Pools are maintained daily and floors mopped and bins changed daily. There is a path down to sea which is fairly rocky and uneven and a small bit of clambering across rocks to reach the sea but its worth it! The sea is gorgeous, so clear and blue! Villa C is lovely with an interrupted view to the sea. Only downside to villa C was no mosquito nets/shutters. Otherwise a perfect villa in a beautiful location. Skala is a 5-10 minute drive away or 20-30 minute walk. Poros is a 15minute drive away. Both towns have some lovely restaurants, shops and café. There are various small and large beaches and coves nearby to the villas all very beautiful! The owner of the villa is easily contactable by email or phone, throughout the booking process and stay the owner was very helpful and informative. I would recommend getting a car if you stay in Kefalonia for ease of getting around, there are some truly beautiful places which shouldn't be missed! I will definitely recommend these villas to all friends and family!
Activity and Interests
In a few steps from your villa, you can enjoy diving into turquoise sea via a private wooden deck!
In 200m easy walk from the complex, you could step down to a wonderful small beach with crystal clear waters!
In less than 2km from the villas, the famous long sandy beach of Skala begins & keeps for the next 5km, offering unlimited options, like water sports, boat hire, sunbathing, naturist bay... Also, a lot more sandy beaches within 15 min drive from Villa Brio Exclusive!
You can track direct flights from major EU cities to Kefalonia through various operators. There is also the option to fly to Athens & then get a flight Athens-Kefalonia. From Kefalonia Airport to Villa Brio Exclusive complex, it is a 40 min drive. Alternatively, from Athens to Kefalonia by car, you could either take the Patra-Sami or Killini-Poros ferries. From Sami port to the villas, it is a 35 min drive, while from Poros port to our complex it takes just 10 min.
Villa Brio Exclusive is located on a focal point on the coast from Skala to Poros: 150m to a 5* spa, 200m to a wonderful small beach, 1km to nearest restaurants, music bar, pastry shop & super market. From that point to the centre of Skala village, there are lots of restaurants, bars, food & gift shops, car/bike rental, pharmacy, doctor, ATM. Also, the famous long sandy beach of Skala begins & for the next 5km it offers unlimited options, like water sports, boat hire, sunbathing, naturist bay...
Walking and cycling along the coast of Skala is a superb experience.
Tennis is available in nearby hotels, while mountain biking, horse riding, sea kayak and trekking within 30 minutes drive.
Not to forget, also, that in Poros, just 9km from the complex, there is a port from where you can sail around the island!
Highlights not to miss during your holiday in Kefalonia: the famous beach of Myrtos (amongst top ten in the world!), the natural beauties of Mellisani lake, the deep-green mountain of Ainos where the unique species of wild small horses can be met (if lucky!), the local "robola" wineries and last - but not least - the traditional meat pie!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
27 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Deposit of 35% required in order to confirm reservation.
Full balance payment 56 days prior to arrival.
Refundable breakage deposit 150€ for Villa A, 200€ for Villa B, 250€ for Villa C.
On-Line Booking facility (secure on-line payment via credit card) available in our own website (see link below).
Preferable change-over on weekend days.
Check-in no earlier than 2.00 pm.
Check-out no later than 11.00 am.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- pets considered
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- naturist beach
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- 170 m²
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Equipment Plasma TV with satellite program (major international free channels) DVD Player Free wi-fi Air-condition in all rooms Full baby facilities (cot with linen & towels, high chair) available Fully equipped wall-in kitchen (ceramic hobs, oven, grill, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, juicer, filter coffee maker, pots & pans, cooking utensils, dinnerware, cutlery, glassware) Outdoor dining/lounging furniture Portable BBQ with accessories Wooden sun beds & umbrella Linen & towels provided Colored pool towels provided Washing machine Iron & board Clothes dryer (folding) Hairdryer Services Maid service, garden & pool maintenance on an every-day basis Linen & towels changed twice per week Outside: In Villa Brio Exclusive complex, guests enjoy great outdoor living... Each villa boasts a spacious private landscaped garden all around, serving as a 'natural playground' for the kids. From living area to the garden, guests find a shaded pergola with comfy dining furniture for 'al fresco' meals & chill-out gatherings! A portable bbq with accessories at your disposal as well. Few meters away, the large curved private pool (42 sq.m, fresh water) invites you to numerous refreshing dives...followed by lazy sunbathing in wooden sun beds or under the umbrella, with brilliant views of the blue horizon! Also, in a few steps from your villa, you can enjoy diving into turquoise waters via a private deck! As per the biggest Villa C, its large garden develops in two levels, offering various perspectives of the sea view. Also, a second shaded pergola with lounging salon hosts cozy cocktails by the pool, while at 2nd floor another veranda offers great views & enhanced privacy!