Apartment in Lindos, Rhodes, Dodecanese Islands, Greece - Conveniently Located in Lindos Village, Close to Beautiful St Paul's Bay
Barvas Studios are conveniently located just off St Paul’s Bay in the lower south side of Lindos Village. Just a short walk from Barvas Studios will take you to St Paul's Bay, the Amphitheatre, the Acropolis of Lindos or straight into the heart of Lindos. Lindos is a magnificent traditional fishing village, with narrow cobbled streets, Captain’s Houses, traditional white washed buildings fascinating architecture, all built in the shadow of the towering Acropolis of Lindos perched on a 150m high triangular shaped rock above. The studio is self-catering and is a perfect choice for families, couples or an independent traveller. It offers low cost, spacious and clean accommodation in Lindos all year round. The studio has unspoilt view of the Acropolis of Lindos. Ideally situated on the East Coast of Rhodes, Barvas Studio, with its affordable holiday accommodation, is a fantastic base for exploring the whole Island, either by public transport or by hiring a car.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
4.3 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Very well located, quiet surroundings and very clean studio flat. The owner was very easy to get in touch with and very efficient to respond to queries. Thanks for this lovely stay
We have just returned from a wonderful stay at these apartments. The apartments were exactly what we wanted; very clean, simple and extremely well located. The owners are helpful and easy to get in touch with. All in all, a brilliant stay in a beautiful place! Thank you.
Very nice position, small room but ok
The studio is very small but in nice position near St.Paul's bay. There are 2 single beds, a little kitchen and bathroom. The owner and his son were kind and willing. We always went to Lindos' bay that is 20 min by feet. Lindos is very nice and suggestive, the beach is beautiful and the restaurants are awesome. Every restaurant have a romantic roof garden in which you can see all the city and sea while you are eating.
I suggest to visit this place, it is perfect for couples and funny for groups of friends (there are a lot of clubs and pubs).
Thank you for your hospitality!
Activity and Interests
Arguably, the most picturesque beach in Rhodes, the historic St Paul's Bay is only a few minutes walk from the studio. The main village beach and the smaller 'Pallas' beach are situated a 10-15 minutes stroll on the other side of the village. 3kms south of Lindos lie the beautiful beaches of Pefkos and further south still the beaches of Genadi and Prasonisi, which is a great wind-surfing beach. Rhodes has many wonderful beaches, so why not seek out your very own favourite?
Rhodes International Airport (Diagoras) is approximately 50kms from Lindos or about 45-50 minutes by taxi or car. The island is well served by international flights during the season (May-October) and can be easily accessed via Athens at other times of the year. EasyJet and many charter airlines fly to the island from the UK.
Rhodes is a major Port for domestic ferries and cruise liners and there is also a regular ferry service to Marmaris and Bodrum in Turkey during the tourist season.
Rhodes is a beautiful island and well worth exploring. Just a few places to get you started would be:
Lindos Acropolis, Amphitheatre, Church of Panagia, Captains' Houses and village 0kms.
Rhodes Old Town & Mandraki Harbour 50kms.
Ancient Kamiros 35kms.
Kallithea Springs 40kms.
Seven Springs 25kms.
Valley of the Butterflies 40kms.
Monolithos village and Castle 45kms
Please note, all distances are approximate.
Lindos is a thriving community and there really is something for everyone. Whether your preference is for a lazy day on the beach with a good book and the occasional dip to cool off or for an action packed day of activity such as water-skiing, snorkeling or playing golf, Lindos and the surrounding area can oblige.
How about a beauty treatment at Lindos Spa or a visit to the hairdresser? It's available. The choice of restaurants is excellent. Is it fast food or fine dining you're looking for? It's available. How about a quite drink watching the sun go down or a noisy one listening to the latest beats of a techno summer? It's available. Lindos is a place where you can enjoy new experiences or relax with the familiar.
Let us help you to enjoy it!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £8 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact Savvas or Katy regarding your booking, deposits etc. Accommodation can be paid for in either euros or sterling. Savvas and Katy both speak excellent English and would be delighted to assist you with all aspects of your holiday. They can arrange transport to and from the airport as well as car hire and excursions.
Any arrival day can normally be catered for.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom with bath/shower and WC.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2/3 (Studio) Notes on bedrooms: Studio with twin or double and a sofa bed.
- Notes on accommodation: Although traditional in exterior appearance, Barvas offers modern, clean and fully equipped accommodation, a short walk from St Paul’s Bay and the centre of the village of Lindos, Rhodes. Barvas is located directly opposite the Municipality of Lindos Office in St Paul’s Bay and can be accessed by car for dropping off your cases. You can then park your car day and night free of charge in the large car park provided at St Paul’s Bay, a couple of minutes walk from the Studio. A short walk in the opposite direction will take you straight into the heart of the network of narrow streets filled with café bars, shops and restaurants. Lindos also has many general amenities such as a post office, main bank, cash machines, super-markets, pharmacy and a doctor’s surgery. Barvas's location just outside the center of Lindos Village, allows you to relax in peace and quiet away from the busy hustle and bustle of the main area of the Village or to join in the fun. The choice is yours! Outside: Shared area with table and chairs. Wonderful view of the Acropolis and a perfect place to enjoy breakfast or dinner. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Regular maid service. All linen and towels (not beach towels) provided.