House in Dezza, Nr.Lucca, Borgo a Mozzano,Tuscany, Italy - Peaceful Location, 10 Minutes From Lucca
Our typical Tuscan country house occupies a sunny position. Tuscany is famous for its calm and quiet, woods and paths for walking with nature. You have the possibility to pick fresh vegetables (tomatoes, green pumpkins, salad etc) from our garden. At the end of September there is the grape harvest in our vineyard where you can join in with my family. If you like to relax and enjoy the simple life, la Casa Di Toli is perfect for your holidays. In Diecimo there are also many shops, service station, butcher's, bakery, pharmacy, restaurants, rail station, bank, post office etc. Lucca is 18km / 20 minutes away. Community swimming pools are in Borgo a Mozzano, 5km from Dezza.
Top Traveller Review
A lovely week.
About the Owner
My name's Silvia Valentini. Me and me and my family are from Italy and we live in Dezza, a little village near Lucca, in Tuscany. My family is: me, my husband, my daughter, my mother in law and my dog, Gaia.
1 holidaymaker review
A lovely week.
We had a super stay at this lovely, old Italian cottage. Silvia was lovely and there were some tasty eggs. The local town was lovely with shops etc...& great ice cream. Rail links made visiting Florence hassle free. The walled city of Lucca was an unexpected gem. Good local restaurant too. The cottage is situated in a small village. We loved the rustic charms the cottage offered, it's quite compact. Small patio for bbqing. Highly recommended.
From the Owner
“When we decided to buy Casa di Toli, we was sure that it was a good idea, as it really was... Casa di Toli is close our country property, it is a part of our ancient build so it was logic to buy it. The old owner (Mr Bartolomeo named Toli) died without sons and the new owner, a nephew, didn't like this old and ruined house. So he was very happy to sell to us, and we was very happy to buy. We rebuild the house with love and care, keeping the original Toscano elements, floors, wooden ceilings etc... Good position for relaxing time in privacy but not so far from villages and shops.”
Activity and Interests
Beaches of Versilia or Torre del Lago Puccini's lake 40km
Pisa airport is 40km far away from Dezza. From Lucca to Dezza there is bus service. In Diecimo (2km from Dezza) there is station. Car is recommended.
Lucca is 18km far away minutes drive. Garfagnana and Apuan Alps 30km. Public swimming pools in Borgo a Mozzano 4km / 5 minutes drive. Bagni di Lucca spa center 6km / 10 minutes driving.
In Diecimo (2km from Dezza) there are many shops, service station, butcher's, bakery, pharmacy, restaurants, bank, post office etc.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
no deposit asked, heating in winter time 10 euro per day
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Casa di Toli is a perfect solution for people who love peace, relax, walking through nature and visit historical places. Beautiful Lucca is 20 minutes drive, ancient churches and villages are near this place. My family an I are very friendly people and we have a little farm so, it's possible to taste our vegetables and eat our genuine eggs....at the end of September we produce wine by our winegard, so you can enjoy to see how we make wine (and taste it :D ).”
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- The bathroom is at first floor. WC, shower, bidet, basin. Relaxing pastel colour, terra di siena Tuscany colours.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2/4 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Charming and bright bedroom at first floor with wooden floor and chestnut travi e travicelli ceiling. One double bed plus bunk beds. Free coat. Hand paint fornitures (decoupage style).
- Outside: There is a relaxing and reserved area with bbq and garden furniture, one table with beach umbrella, four garden chairs and one deck chair. Little stoned fountain and green surrounding. In front of the property ther's our vegetable garden. You can pick fresh vegetables (tomatoes, green pumpkins, salad etc) from our garden and taste genuine flavours. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Electricity, water, gas, final cleaning, linen, towels are included. The property is cleaned before you arrive and when you leave. Towels and linen are changed every week on Saturday.