Villa in Ayamonte, Huelva, Costa del la Luz, Spain - Overlooks the 13th Green, 10 Min Walk/3 Min Drive to Club House, Ideal Family Location.
Amazing villa situated on the Costa Esuri complex, South West Spain. Impressive, modern designed viilla with large pool, beautiful manicured gardens and excellent outdoor dinning and cooking area. Situated on the edge of Costa Esuri Golf Course, and 5km from the traditional Spanish town of Ayamonte, (Reasonable taxi fare), with it's host of shops, restaurants and bars. This villa provides excellent accommodation for both large families and large golfing parties. Modern fully fitted kitchen with large hob, double oven, microwave and American Fridge/Freezer is situated off the large sittting area which provides access to kitchen. The kitchen area provides access to conservatory/dinning room which houses biofolding doors to the outdoor patio area with views over golf course and Guiadana River. Two washing machines and a tumble dyrer in basement complete the home form home experience. The basement houses games room with table tennis, pool and fuzzball ensuring the kids are entertained.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Activity and Interests
Isla Canela Beach is just 8km away or why not just drive over the border to Portugal with no passport control, and experience the stunning Algarve beaches and culture. Advisable, however to carry your passport with you at all times.
Local Airport is Faro 65km. Budget airlines that fly to Faro are - Ryanair, Easyjet Monarch, Airlingus. It takes about 45 minutes to drive to Costa Esuri Spain from Faro airport in the Algarve, Portugal. For an extra cost we can arrange airport transfers .
Isla Canela Beach 8km.
Water park and go kart racing, El Rompido 25km.
Portuguese beaches 9km.
2 Golf courses in Costa Esuri.
2 Golf courses in El Rompido.
1 Golf course in Isla Canela.
2 Golf courses in Isla Christina 15km.
Many more Golf courses in Portugal close to the Spanish border approx 2km.
A book is provided within the property for quests to add their own places of interest, recommenndations and tips for a successful stay, such as restaurants and shops.
Costa de la Luz is a fabulous region packed with traditional Spainish culture and nature reserves. The Costa Esuri complex is a mix of European residents. It has 2 restaurants, 3 bars, and a shop. Just 5km from the traditional 2000 year old town of Ayamonte packed with shops, bars, and restaurants. Historically the heart of the Tuna industry, Ayamonte remains a thriving fishing area which is reflected in its many fish restaurants and local cuisine.
Local shop available in Costa Esuri. Fresh baked bread daily. Local supermarket approx 4km. Lidl supermarket in Portugal, approx 7km. Ayamonte town hosts numerous banks and currency exchanges. Ayamonte still boasts a market area selling local fresh produce. Fashion, shoe and souvenir shops in Ayamonte, typically Spanish, unique shops can be found in many of the side streets, and are definatley worth exploring.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We will require a non refundable £500 deposit to secure the reservation. Balance of rental due two month before check-in. Normal check-in time 4pm and check-out 10 am to allow the villa to be prepared for the next guest. A security deposit of £300 is required and MUST be paid with the balance 2 months before arrival. This will be returned by bank transfer after villa has been fully inspected and no damage found.
Days for arrival and departure are flexible. Normal check in time is 1600hrs and check out time is 1000hrs, however arrangements can be made to differ these times where possible.
Notes on prices:
The prices quoted are based 18 people. A reduction of £150 per Bedroom per week is applicable for smaller parties. The minimum rental however is 4 bedrooms.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 5 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 6 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 7 - Shower Enclosure
- 8 x En-suite shower rooms. 1 shower/toilet off lounge area. 1 toilet off games room. 1 shower/toilet for use from swimming pool area.
- 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Bedroom 8
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 18 (8 En-Suite Bedrooms), 1 double, 7 twins Notes on bedrooms: 8 en-suite bedrooms, 1 double and 7 twins. 2 ensuite bedrooms in lower ground floor (one Double & one Twin) are wheelchair accessible and have wheelchair access to swimming pool area. Further 2 twins in same floor 2 on ground floor and 2 on first floor.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: There is no internet access in villa, however wifi is available in local shop and in Golf Club House as well as internet cafe in Ayamonte town. Accommodation is available from 4pm on day of arrival and must be vacated at 10am on day of departure. We will endevour to accommodate any variation to this on request. All eight bedrooms have their own air conditioning unit, air-conditioning unit in lounge area and double air-conditioning units in large games room area. Outside: Private 18m x 6m swimming pool, large manicured gardens. Tiled patio area housing large dinning table, BBQ, steak grill and pizza oven. Sun loungers and tables around pool. This pool area is an unbelievable 800 square metres and offers impressive views of golf course and Guadiana River. Ideal play area for children of all ages. Utility Room: Two washing machines and tumble dryer, iron and ironing board. Outside clothes line. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen, towels and pool towels are provided. Arrangements can be made for mid stay clean and change of bed linen on request, at additonal cost. Welcome pack providing basic groceries for your arrival can be arranged, at additional cost (contents only). Other: Large basement area with access from swimming pool, housing bar, games room, laundry room and seating area. Good parking facilities to front of property for appox 6 cars. Games room has table tennis and pool tables and Fuzz ball TV and DVD and CD.