Villa in Corralejo, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands - Peaceful Location, 5 Minutes Walk to Sandy Beach, Short Walk to Shops and Town
Used as a well cared for holiday home by the owners from new. This is a particularly bright and colourful villa in a very pleasant, peaceful and private location. All amenities of Corralejo within easy walking distance. The gardens have well established colourful plants and pots which surround the larger than average private pool. There is a very pleasant covered and lit patio with a sunny terrace and gas barbeque with outside furniture. The property is not overlooked from the front or the rear because it is in a staggered line of six similar properties set away from the main community which affords a large degree of privacy. The interior is bright and well equipped with modern furniture. The kitchen has granite worktops with integrated appliances including dishwasher and a washing machine in the utility room. There is also an inside lounge and dining area.
Top Traveller Review
8 July 2014
About the Owner
We are a middle aged professional couple who enjoy the climate and tranquility of Fuerteventura.
4 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
8 July 2014
Lovely villa and very well equipped. It had everything you might need for a really relaxing holiday. Easy 3 mins walk to the beach and approx 10-15 mins to the Town Centre (which gets shorter as the week goes by). Wouldnt hesitate to recommend or book again.
From the Owner
“Having holidayed on the Island we fell in love with it and have holidayed 2-3 times a year on the Island since. A recent Telegraph article voted Corralejo National Park one of the best natural beaches in the Canary Islands with its 5Km of sandy dunes and uncrowded beaches. You can always find a place to sit on your own looking at the sea and the Island of Lobos.”
Activity and Interests
3 minutes walk to local sandy beach, close to the large sand dunes located on the south side of town.
Car hire not essential as all within walking distance.
10 - 15 minute walk along very pleasant residential Palm lined Avenue to the town centre.
New Canarian style shopping centre with market and supermarket as well as numerous bars and restaurants all within 5 minute walk away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
4 Sep 2016 - 17 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Full payment 6 weeks before date of occupancy, non refundable upon cancellation within 6 weeks. 50% deposit at time of booking. Breakages Deposit of £200 returnable after vacation of property and inspection with deduction for any damage or breakages (minor breakages e.g. glass or cup etc disregarded).
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Prices have been frozen again for the third year in a row.
Please contact owners for shorter stays.
Pool heating extra at a cost of £50 per week if required.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The property is easy to maintain and is close to all amenities in a very pleasant residential community. We are located away from the main road in a quiet location with second line views to the sea and the Island of Lobos from the balcony. The outside rear garden is extremely pleasant to sit and sunbathe in with full sun in the afternoon. Unlike similar villas who only have a plunge pool built as standard by the developer; we have a 6 metre pool 1.5 metres deep accross it's length so you can swim and dive. We are also only 2 minutes walk from the beach and to the local shops.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- 90 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Downstairs shower room with walk in shower, sink and WC. Mirror. Upstairs twin sinks, bidet, bath with shower and glass panel, WC. 2 mirrors. Towel shelf and bench.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and put up single. Fitted Wardrobe, chest of drawers, mirror, chair and 2 bedside cabinets. Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds and 1 put up bed, fitted wardrobe, 2 bedside cabinets, mirror and 2 chairs. Balcony with table and 2 chairs
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: A well maintained, peaceful and private bright and sunny villa in Corralejo near to all amenities and the beach. A particular feature is the private outside space with private pool and sunny aspect. The pool is deep and so the property is not suitable at all for very young children or any child that cannot swim. All children should be supervised at all times when in the rear garden as there is a large cactus and the pool has no shallow end and ladder steps only. The floors are all tiled inside. The bathrooms and kitchen are fully tiled. Outside: Private pool 6 x 3 metres, barbeque, outdoor table and six wicker chairs plus wicker coffee tables. 2 further plastic chairs. Small glass garden table and 2 chairs. Numerous plants in pots and decorative tiling on shelves floor and walls. Non slip tiles around pool - indoor tiles on the covered terrace. Outside shower. 4 sun loungers. Pool can be heated at extra cost. The end garden is gravelled with a gate, path and plants. The pool equipment is also located in the rear garden and is set into a lidded but unlocked box in the ground and again children should not be left unsupervised near this equipment. Utility Room: Washing machine, boiler and pool heater. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels (not beach towels) and linen provided. Property is cleaned before rental commences. Further cleaning can be arranged by prior agreement and at extra cost. Other: Lobby with small cabinet, mirror, lamp and under stairs storage area. Entrance lobby.