3 bedroom apartment in Quiet Complex Within Minutes Walk to Cala Gran Beach
This is an exceptional apartment located in a first class complex close to the resorts centre, set in beautifully landscaped mature gardens with shared pool. The apartment is set on two levels, with the lounge, kitchen, dining and bedroom 1 with en-suite on the ground floor and bedrooms 2, 3, main bathroom and the annex on the first floor. All rooms have either a terrace or balcony with sea views. The property is only a minutes walk to the centre of Cala D’or with many local shops, bars and restaurants and boutiques, the marina is only 7 minutes walk. The nearest beach at Cala Gran is less than a minute away and the beach of Cala Esmeralda is only 5 minute. There are many other local amenities that may be reached by taxi, road or train therefore car rental is not essential. Val D’or Golf course is a 10 minute drive away.
Top Traveller Review
We are, however, a little perplexed that you have written a review months later expressing dissatisfaction with aspects of your holiday when you never reported anything whilst in resort. It is whilst you are here on holiday that we are able to strive to ensure everything meets your approval.
With regard to the lack of telephone number you were told previous to your arrival that we had problems with our emergency contact number and if necessary we would provide you with an alternative, this was not necessary in the end and as far as I am aware you did not call at any time during your stay. The number you called on from UK prior to your holiday was fully functioning by the time you arrived in resort.
When our cleaners arived to complete your midstay clean and change of laundry you requested an alternative number and were given it. Also, nothing was mentioned to the cleaning team with regard to your disappointment with the standard of the cleaning. I have spoken to the cleaners with regard to your comments and they have informed me that you seemed happy and content and asked if we have other properties to rent in the area.
We apologise that you thought that our services were unsatisfactory but can assure you that had we been aware of your feelings at the time we would have done our best to corrrect any issues.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
We were very impressed when we entered the apartment as it was immaculately clean and very well equipped. We found the bedrooms very comfortable with plenty of space for our clothes and the bathroom upstairs was very impressive. I think lots were around the apartment also. The boys were very pleased with the Wi-Fi facility and also the lovely TV in the lounge but by far the best feature was the amazing air conditioning which was very efficient and quiet and much appreciated. The pool area and grounds were very well kept and again the children had a great time in the pool. Also the positioning of the apartment with the beautiful views and easy access to the sea,bars and restaurants was wonderful.
In all we have had a fantastic holiday and thanks for all your help during and after the booking stage and it was lovely to meet you in resort,
Linda and fam
1 holidaymaker review
The complex and property are great but the management services left a lot to be desired. No contact number was provided as promised and standard of cleanliness on arrival was questionable
Activity and Interests
There are 7 sandy beaches in the vicinity of Cala d'Or, the nearest Cala Gran is within one minutes walk from the apartment. There are two more within 5 minutes walk. A short taxi or boat ride away is the beautiful Parc Natural de Mondrago where you can enjoy the beautiful beach or explore one of the many, clearly marked, walks through the nearby woodland.
Palma airport is 65km away about 40minutes drive away or approximately 65 Euros by taxi. Car hire is not essential as amenities are all within walking distance and there is a very good, bus and taxi service in resort.
We can also arrange transfers for you.
Palma city with its beautiful cathedral and cosmopolitan shopping is an hours drive.
Mondrago natural park 7km from Cala D'Or centre, approx 10 min drive.
Cala Figuera 18km from Cala D'Or, approx 20 min drive.
Santuari Sant Sanvador 19km from Cala D'Or, approx 20 mins.
Cuevas del Drach, Porto Cristo 25km from Cala D'Or, approx 30 min.
Cuevas del Hams, Porto Cristo 25km from Cala D'Or, approx 30 min.
Safari Park, Sa Coma 35km from Cala D'Or, approx 40 min.
Activities in the area include: water sports: swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, pedal boats.
Cruises: glass bottom boat cruises to Porto Colom and Cala Figuera with a swimming break at Cala Mondrago natural park, fast boat rides with Sea Riders.
Sports: tennis, golf at Vall D'Or golf course about 8km away, bicycling.
Other: mini golf, there is a small fortress on the Cala Egos side edge of the entrance from the sea, weekly markets of Santanyi (Wednesdays) and Felanitx (Sundays).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Once the dates are confirmed as available the property will be reserved and a 30% non returnable deposit is required. Full confirmation of booking will be sent once the payment has cleared. If you cancel or alter your booking an amendment charge may be required. The full balance is due 6 weeks prior to departure. Full booking conditions will be supplied the time of booking.
The changeover day and number of days booked is flexible depending on availability. Late check out will be accommodated where possible subject to bookings.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail. Main bathroom with shower, sink unit with storage, toilet and heated towel rail.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/7 (3 Bedrooms plus annex) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed and en-suite shower, A/C. Ground floor. Bedroom 2 with king size bed, A/C. First floor. Bedroom 3 with twin beds, A/C. First floor. Bedroom 4 with single bed (located in annex accessed from bedroom 3). Fan only
- Notes on accommodation: The accommodation is fully air-conditioned, is double glazed and has a large terrace accessed from the living room and ground floor bedroom. There are two balconies to the second bedroom and a second large terrace joining the third and fourth bedrooms. All terraces are private and overlook Cala Gran cove. There is also a fixed safe for use. We respectfully request that you do not smoke inside the property. Sunbeds should be removed from the pool area at night and secured on the terrace. Outside: The French windows lead directly onto the large patio with fully automated awning, modern rattan garden furniture seating 8 people comfortably. Sun loungers are provided for use at the pool or on the patio. The Patio is very private and overlooks the bay of Cala Gran. There is a private car park within the complex. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and bath towels are provided but please bring your own beach and pool towels. Bookings over 14 days will receive fresh linen and towels. Other: The open plan dining area located between the living room and kitchen and has a table and 2 bench seats with seating for up to 7 people.