Luxury Villa in Javea, Immaculate, Secluded And Peaceful, 5 mins to beach
Situated high on the hill in Rafalet, which is about 5km from Javea city centre & beaches. Immaculately presented with high-end designer furniture & fittings throughout. For those who need style and luxury on holiday, as well as space, you won't be disappointed. The villa is bright and modern, the huge outside area is massively spacious, private and peaceful. The layout is very open, with the dining areas and kitchen looking onto the pool and terrace. There is a lovely, peaceful Naya (veranda) with comfy sofas right in front of the pool. The whole layout is very sociable and convenient. A flat screen TV is provided in each of the two lounges. Broadband internet can be purchased on a pay as you basis. A refreshing change from all the 'old style' villas around with old fashioned interiors and furniture.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Myself and my husband live in Edinurgh where have our own retail business. We had been to Javea in Spain on holiday several times staying at hotels and at a friend's villa and really loved the area and surrounding areas such as Denia and Moraira. We looked at dozens of properties over several years but only and recently found this one. We knew straight away it was out dream holiday home. It has a wonderful combination of the main things we were looking for: size, location, quality and privacy. We totally fell in love with this lovely and think it is perfect for a relaxing holiday to totally chill out. It is where we go to relax and as such it is decorated and furnished to our taste. The furniture is all very high quality, contemporary and elegant.
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
My family had a wonderful time in this lovely villa stunning views well equipped lots of space indoors and a great outdoor space and we all enjoyed the pool. Beautiful area and good restaurants we would love to come back again.
Dream villa which the whole family love
Javea is a real hidden gem and the villa was outstanding. All the things you would want in terms of comfort and space inside and loads of space next to the pool to watch the kids playing and sort the BBQ stunning views across the valley and room for the kids to play in meant we did not go out very often, when we did go out Javea had everythjng we wanted some really authentic restaurants in the old town and loads of quality bars and eateries nearer the beach
We cannot wait to go back
Beautiful and spacious villa - will be back!
Very nice villa with plenty of space inside and out. The villa is on a large plot so it was very peaceful and quiet, as there are no neighbors close by.We had a bit of trouble with the electric gates initially but once these got fixed we couldn't fault it. We will definitely be back for another holiday here in the future. Thanks
From the Owner
“I started looking at properties many years ago and recently found this one. I totally fell in love with it and think it is perfect for a relaxing holiday. The villa has been furnished as a private home, not as a rental unit, so everything is to a high spec. A lot of places in the area are a bit 'buddy duddy' but this villa is presented with stylish modern interiors. Also because of the location it is hard to match the quietness and sense of seclusion at our villa. There are so many great places around the Villa to visit as well and lots to do. I really love Javea old town and Altea - all the cobbled back streets there are amazing, also so many lovely restaurants and bars are within a short distance of the villa. In Denia, about 15 minutes drive, there are great places to eat out, from casual to fine dining. The whole area has a laid back feel that would suit families, couples and groups of friends. My favourite areas are the naya to sit and relax by the pool, and the west facing Tiki Hut, to watch the sun going down in the valley.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There are 2 horse riding schools nearby one in La Hipica and another in La Sella. They both have horses and instructors for experienced and beginners.
There is a huge variety of water sports available. The modern Yacht Club (Club Nautico) in the marina has 300 berths and every water-sport imaginable can be found. Swimming, sailing, windsurfing, scuba diving, water-skiing, jet-skiing, snorkelling and fishing are all available and much more!
There is a tennis club in Javea as well.L'Ancora Tennis Club, with 4 floodlit tennis courts, a swimming pool, bar and restaurant and Club de Tenis Javea, with both clay and asphalt courts are both centrally located. There is another tennis complex called Los Pinos, 10 minutes further inland.
5km (3 miles) to beach.
Javea boasts 25kms of beautiful beaches and coves. From north to south, the capes of San Antonio, San Martín, Negre and La Nao crown the coastline, creating a series of coves blanketed with white, sun-bleached sand or shingle. Choose between the busy beach of El Arenal, an EU Blue Flag beach, or the quiet cove of Granadella, ideal for scuba diving or snorkelling.
This part of Spain benefits from a wide selection of budget flights from all over the UK and Ireland. It is well served by Ryanair, EasyJet, Jet2 etc. You can fly into Alicante (50-60 mins). Valencia is one hour up the coast. You could also fly into Murcia which is a 2 hour drive. It is easy to hire a car and drive from the airport and you would want to hold onto the car for access to the villa and to explore surrounding areas.
5 kms to Javea centre and beaches. 15 kms to Denia. A short drive to wide selection of beaches and other amenities. 90 kms (just under an hour) to Alicante/Alicante airport. 112 kms to Valencia (just over an hour). 2 hours drive to Murcia, which has good connections to many UK airports.
There are lots of activities for everyone as well as golf, beaches and horse riding.
There are numerous beautiful areas to walk in Javea, from taking a slow stroll around the Old Town, to climbing Javea´s elephant-like mountain, the Montgo. Montgó rises up to 753 metres above sea level, nurturing one of the most valuable botanical reserves in the Valencian Region. A journey up the slopes shows a wealth of different vegetation, and provides extraordinary panoramic views from the top.
Fun for everyone with go-karting, trike hire, clay pigeon shooting, cycling, netball, badminton, football, basketball.
For the thrill seekers in your party, Benidorm's Terra Mitica, Aqualandia and Mundomar parks are a must and only 40 minutes away. The surrouinding areas of Denia also offer excellent beaches with over 20km of beach front.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
10 Sep 2016 - 9 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
10 Jun 2017 - 8 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£600|
Payment is required in full when booking, together with a £600 refundable security deposit. Minor breakages or wear and tear will not be charged. However there may be a charge for excessive cleaning if required or abusive energy use.
Changeover day is Saturday. When arriving you can get into the villa by 5pm. Please vacate by 10am on the day of departure. Due to the size of the property we need ample time to clean it thoroughly in time for the next guests arriving.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The villa is so private with no one over looking you. It's incredibly quiet and peaceful. Although the property is in an exclusive residential area (Rafalet), it feels like a secluded mountain hideaway. Yet it's only a few minutes drive to the centre of Javea, the beaches and all the amenities you need on holiday. There is plenty room as you have 2 living rooms, one upstairs and one downstairs. The villa also has 4 bathrooms, so the property doesn't feel crowded with a large group. The kitchen is large and has an eating area and the outdoor area is massive, with the pool taking up just a small part of it. There are lovely views of the mountains as you relax by the pool or sip sundowners in the Tiki hut. The layout is ideal, with the kitchen and dining rooms opening straight onto the pool.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- water parks
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 x en-suite bathrooms both with showers, sink and WC. 2 separate bathrooms also both with showers, sink and WC. There are 2 bathrooms on each floor
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 Notes on bedrooms: Ground Floor has master bedroom (ensuite), and 2 generous twin rooms sharing a bathroom. Downstairs has master bedroom (ensuite), plus 1 twin sharing a bathroom. Extra bed settee in downstairs lounge sleeps 2.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: This villa is on a huge plot of land in an exclusive residential suburb of Javea called Rafalet. It is at the end of a cul-de-sac and the adjacent properties have not been developed so the villa is very private and peaceful. This is a genuinely spacious villa where a large group won't feel overcrowded. The property enjoys modern air conditioning in most rooms as well as central heating. The kitchen is equipped with all modern appliances and accessories and will please anyone with an eye for modern styling and contemporary lines. There are two dining rooms, one which is open plan to the living room, the other one adjacent to the kitchen for more casual meals. Outside: The outside area is private and secluded, with great mountain views. The garden and terrace look amazing at night time with lots of outdoor lighting. The landscaped gardens are laden with beautiful palm trees and other indigenous trees and fruit plants. The pool is adjoined by a large tiled terrace overlooking the gardens with a barbeque at the back. Great for kids playing during the day and adults relaxing in the sun. At night it's a lovely spacious spot for a barbeque or outside dining. The entrance has electric gates with a driveway leading up to the Villa, which has ample parking space for 2 or 3 cars if needed. Utility Room: There are washing and drying facilities in the basement/garage under the house. 2 washing machines are provided. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Prices include a weekly linen change and villa cleaning. Hand and bath towels are included. Other: Beyond the pool is a huge terrace & barbecue area. There is a lovely Tiki Hut (gazebo), perfect to enjoy the views with a sundowner. The Naya (veranda) is a shaded area beside the house overlooking the pool, with really comfy sofas.