Villa in Talamanca, Nr Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands - A Few Minutes Walk To Talamanca Beach
Three bedroom traditional detached family private villa in Talamanca. Set in pretty pine tree area with private swimming pool surrounded by a large decked lounging area. Air conditioned. There are lots of outdoor spaces such as a sun deck, covered roof terrace and dining terrace as well as a pretty garden. Fabulous location and views of Ibiza Old Town.
About the Owner
An English family owned villa which use mainly as holiday home.
Louise purchased this villa in 2003
Why Louise chose Ibiza Town & Ibiza beaches
We came to Ibiza and fell in love with the island.
It appeals to our entire family which spans all ages.
We love Talamanca as it is very Spanish and has pretty pine trees everywhere. The sandy beach is peaceful and perfect for families as well as having the buzz of the Tapas Bar, as well as The Famous Fish Shack and Sa Punta Pacha Restaurant. You will always find people practising Yoga, Joggers on the board walks, dog walkers, families and young folk.
What makes this villa unique
We love chilling out on the roof terrace and watching Ibiza Old Town getting ready for it's evening.
From the Owner
“We came to Ibiza and fell in love with the island. It appeals to our entire family which spans all ages. We love Talamanca as it is very Spanish and has pretty pine trees everywhere. The sandy beach is peaceful and perfect for families as well as having the buzz of the Tapas Bar, as well as The Famous Fish Shack and Sa Punta Pacha Restaurant. You will always find people practising Yoga, Joggers on the board walks, dog walkers, families and young folk.”
Activity and Interests
Ibiza has many beaches but Talamanca is a lovely undeveloped sandy beach which is family friendly with restaurants and bars on it. You can drive to many beaches in 15 minutes.
The villa is few minutes walk down the hill to the beach. There is a local shop which sells all essentials a few minutes from the villa.
Talamanca is 20 minutes drive from the airport. Cabs are always waiting at the airport and car hire is good to see the full beauty of Ibiza.
Jesus is a lovely village a few minutes drive from the villa with big supermarket, banks, church, restaurants, bars and coffee shops, gym and children's play areas.
Villa manager lives on the Island and is English speaking.
- Booking Notes:
50% payment is required on booking. Balance required 4 weeks before arrival. All bookings are 7 days during peak season. Refundable Security Deposit of £500.
Rentals run Saturday - Saturday. Check in 4pm, Check out 10am. We run a strict policy on check out time. Additional fees are charged for those who do not check out on time.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We love chilling out on the roof terrace and watching Ibiza Old Town getting ready for it's evening.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- Ocean View
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Ground floor with bath and shower. First floor with modern power shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedrooms 2 and 3 with twin beds that can be pushed together. All bedrooms air conditioned.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: There is a travel cot and booster seat for toddler's at the villa but no highchair. Outside: Pretty garden with private swimming pool. A large decked lounging area with 6 sun loungers. There is also a terrace with dining table outside in the garden. There is a gated entrance to the villa and a fence / hedge around the garden. Utility Room: This is outdoors and has a washing machine in it. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Clean towels, tea towels and linen is provided on arrival. The property is cleaned weekly.Additional cleaning can be arranged for a hourly fee. Villa manager speaks English and can be contacted whilst on the island. Other: Dining area has large glass table for dining. Breakfast terrace outside of kitchen, ideal for all day dining. Roof terrace outside of one of the bedrooms with covered area.