Townhouse in Peyia, Coral Bay Area, Cyprus - New Property On Quite Complex With Pool Close To All Amenities.
The property is a wonderful modern 2 bedroom townhouse. Situated on a complex with another 23 townhouses which surrounds a lovely 20m semi circular blue pool, which when lit at night with the landscaped gardens is beautiful. The house has many additional features which add to the feeling of luxury and relaxation, colonial fans, air conditioning, Sky television, leather suites, fly screens, power shower, and BBQ all that is needed for a home from home. The floors are all tiled and the staircase is marble with wrought iron banister. A truly lovely home to visit.
About the Owner
About Steve and Rita ADAMS
Steve and I married in 2008 and also retired so we decided that a home in the sun would be fun. We love our house and think that Peyia is wonderful we have made lots of friends. The weather is wonderful and its really lovely to come and relax. The Cypriots are a wonderful friendly people and the food, well to say i.ve abandoned my diet its great, we only hope that you enjoy our home on the Island of Love.
P.S water the plants if they are thirsty thanks
Steve and Rita ADAMS purchased this in 2007
Why Steve and Rita ADAMS chose
Love that food people and weather.
Both retired and lucky enough to be able to buy.
What makes this unique
The general feeeling of well being with the sun and blue sky's every day is just beautiful. Swimming in the pool or sea and relaxing reading by the pool we couldnt have wished for a better place to buy our home. We love the food the light salards and meze, the fish dishes are great. The people are friendly and helpful and the country a haven for photographs of the sea or mountains,its a great place to visit and stay.
From the Owner
“Great area. Great property. Love that food people and weather. Both retired and lucky enough to be able to buy.”
Activity and Interests
There are a number of excellent beaches nearby closest being Coral Bay which is about 5 minutes drive in the car. The beaches are well kept and the water is warm and blue. There are sunbeds and parasols for hire and various beach bars. Ideal for swimmers of all ages the sea slopes into the sea at a shallow angle (great for kids) also ideal for snorkelling and water sking. Other entertainment includes surf rides, jet ski etc.
Paphos Airport is approx 20km from Peyia and takes about 30 minutes by car. We advise that car hire is essential during your stay. The roads are well maintained, driving is on the left. Flights to Paphos are available from most companies including Easyjet from Manchester, Gatwick/Luton. We have a car which is available for hire at the cost of £20.00 per day. The vehicle is a Honda 4 x 4 and is fully insured for any driver over the age of 25 years, and under 70 years. Fully serviced and MOT.
Peyia Village is 2 minute drive uphill, or 20 minutes on foot. Coral Bay 5 minutes drive downhill. Paphos 20 minutes drive along coast road. Aphrodiate Baths Polis is about 30 minutes drive from house.
Peyia Village has a selection of bars and restaurants also has supermarkets, bakery, butchers and chemist, also a new gym and hairdressers. It is approx 2 minutes drive. Coral Bay is a larger area with many restaurants offering good quality food with bars and nightlife in abundance. There are also general stores, jewellery shops and leather goods. There is an excellent indoor market and food market in Paphos Old Town near to large department stores ie Debenhams and Marks and Spencers etc. The harbour area known as Kato Paphos is wonderful for a long lunch or evening meal with its many fish restaurants.
- Booking Notes:
Booking can be made by email or phone, a deposit of 20% is required at the time of booking. The balance is due 8 weeks before arrival. Deposit of £100 is required to cover damage/loss of keys/excess cleaning. This is refundable within two weeks upon your return.
Change over day is flexible due to flights ect.
Notes on prices:
Prices per week in UK pounds.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The general feeeling of well being with the sun and blue sky's every day is just beautiful. Swimming in the pool or sea and relaxing reading by the pool we couldnt have wished for a better place to buy our home. We love the food the light salards and meze, the fish dishes are great. The people are friendly and helpful and the country a haven for photographs of the sea or mountains,its a great place to visit and stay.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with power shower over bath, WC and basin with mirror and large storage cabinet. Extractor fan Separate downstairs WC with basin and extractor fan.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, CD player, patio doors to furnished balcony. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Built-in wardrobes, colonial fan and air conditioning and fly screens to each bedroom.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: This house comes with heating and air conditioning and is suitable for all persons whatever the time of year. Welcome packs can be arranged at cost to the client. European adaptors are not required as plugs are same as UK (3 pin). Outside: The patio is equipped with table and chairs for 6 persons including large parasol, BBQ and gas bottle available, The patio and small garden area overlook the communal pool and landscaped gardens. The patio furniture allows for wonderful al fresco dining, as does the BBQ, with gas bottle. The pool which is light at night is 4ft deep throughout and is checked each day it is not heated but is warm enough to swim in from May until October unless swimmers are brave. There are communal showers/toilets and sunbeds and umbrellas available for use. The garden is south facing and benefits from great sunshine for most of the day and early evening. Bedroom 1 has balcony with table and two chairs and has wonderful views to sea, mountains and pool. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The house is fully equipped with linens quilts and pillows and bathroom towels. Please take own beach towels. Property cleaned before and after each visit, however if staying over a long period further cleaning can be undertaken at cost to client. Other: Gas fire/bottle if required.