Apartment in L'Escala, Costa Brava, Spain - 10 minutes walk to the Beach, Fantastic Peaceful Location, close to Amenities and Local Village
The apartment (with lift) is located on the top floor (3rd) of the complex and comprises a large fully fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, cooker/hob, microwave and washer dryer. The lounge area contains two sofas, a TV, Playstation, DVD player and opens out onto a balcony that overlooks the shared pool. Behind the lounge is the dining area, which contains an extendable table large enough to seat eight people. Upstairs, there is a mezzanine overlooking the lounge, which opens to a large private terrace at the back of the property with views to the sea and mountains. Terrace furniture and a brick barbeque are provided here also.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Had a super time here; ideally located for the beach, town, and restaurants, with the Bodega just around the corner an added bonus! The flat is situated on the third floor (Top) and is very spacious with every mod con that you can imagine including TV,DVD and CD player . There were six of us and we had lots of space to chill out ....the roof top terrace is fantastic and gets the sun the entire day and when you have had enough of the sun, a swim in the pool will cool you down. Will definitely be back.
Excellent apartment with all the mod cons and a nice big terrace for all day bbqs and sunbathing or you can enjoy picnics round the big pool. Everything new and clean with nice size rooms. Not far to walk to the town with lots of bars and restaurants. If you follow the coast along, there are lots of little cove beaches with shops + bars, but the beaches can get busy at weekends in peak season. Beaches are safe and clear, ideal for water babies and snorkelling. S Deane
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is 5 mins walk away, gently sloping and ideal for children. Numerous beautiful beaches nearby within 5 min drive. All attended by coastguards and first aiders in high season. There are nearby walks along rocky coastlines, seaside promenade, or woodland, all within walking distance. Plenty of sporting activities are available eg. snorkelling, wind-surfing, water skiing, diving and excursions in glass bottomed boats.
The nearest airport is Girona, approximately 35 minutes' drive from L'escala. Car hire is available at the airport, or a pre-booked taxi can be arranged
Alternatively, Barcelona airport lies around 1.5 hours south of L'escala, and there is a coach which travels from the airport to the Costa Brava, stopping in the main square of L'escala. Perpignan airport is also only 70km away and takes around 50 minutes by car.
There are many places of interest to explore in the area, to name a few: Greek and Roman ruins in Empuries, the home and museum of Salvador Dali, water parks etc. Details of places of interest are provided in the apartment and on our website.
There are numerous shops, bars and restaurants within walking distance, including a bakery and 2 supermarkets within walking distance and a fantastic restaurant opposite the apartment.
Further details on the apartment and area can be found on our apartment website (see below).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Jul 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
Changeover day is Saturday, but can be flexible out of peak season - please state preference upon enquiry. Arrival after 16.00h, departure by 10.00h although this can also be flexible dependent on circumstances.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 with Bath/Shower, WC and bidet Bathroom 2 with Shower and WC
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (3 Bedrooms + Sofa Bed on Mezzanine) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed Bedroom 2 with twin beds Bedroom 3 with double bed Mezzanine with double sofa-bed
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: 3rd floor apartment with lift access. Suitable for families, with safe gated pool area in gardens. No smoking inside apartment. Car parking outside, visible from apartment. Outside: Large private terrace accessed from the mezzanine. Brick barbeque and a table with four comfortable chairs and sunloungers. In the summer months the balcony gets direct sunlight all day. There is also a balcony with table and chairs, accessed from the living room which faces the communal pool. Utility Room: Washing and cleaning equipment supplied Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen provided (no beach towels), property is cleaned prior to arrival and included in the cost. If required, further cleaning during your stay can also be arranged at extra cost. Other: Mezzanine floor above lounge/dining area with book case (incl. wide range of books) and double sofa bed. Outside, large private terrace with brick barbecue, terrace furniture (table/chairs/sunloungers) and washing line.