Penthouse Apartment in St Paul's Bay, Malta - Right in the Heart of the Old Village
Stunning duplex penthouse in St.Paul's Bay. A stones throw away from the unspoilt quiet beach inlets. The property has 2 bedrooms and a study with a double sofa bed. There is a fully equipped kitchen that is open plan and the living area that leads onto the large terrace. Upstairs one finds the main bedroom with large en-suite bathroom and a separate large terrace. Main bedroom has air-conditioning, with ceiling fans in second bedroom and living room.
Top Traveller Review
St Pauls Bay
(towards Bougiba).Fine views. Helpful owners. Not good for
About the Owner
I am a well established interior designer in Malta. We design any type of residential property. This is what lead me into wanting to design my own properties and rent them out. I also do love the beach and the summer months in Malta and hence got this property that is close to the sea - the unspoilt Maltese sea.
1 holidaymaker review
From the Owner
“I chose St Paul's Bay as it is a quaint old fishing village with many pretty bays for swimming and snorkeling. It is also close to all the good restaurants. One may also head off for lovely walks around the sea front or into the country. It is in such a strategic location!”
Activity and Interests
The coast is a stones throw away. St Paul's bay is a true gem when it comes to unspoilt Mediterranean beauty. It is also a fifteen minute drive away to the ferry where one can cross over to Gozo (Malta's sister island).
For true adventure, car hire is always recommended in Malta. It is easy to get around and explore. St. Paul's Bay is approximately a 30 minute drive from the airport.
St Paul's Bay is quite central and not far away from anywhere really. Other places of interest may be reached via the panoramic coastal roads or head inland through the unspoilt old villages.
The penthouse is also very close to Maltas main beaches, like Ghajn Tuffieha beach and Mellieha bay. It is also a 20 minute walk away to where all the night life is happening. A huge choice of restaurants and bars. So one may choose to lead the tranquil lifestyle or go for the more up-tempo nightlife.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 18 Dec 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in euros and are always negotiable for longer stays.
From June 1st, 2016, an Environmental Contribution Tax is being introduced in Malta, which is payable on arrival and has not been incorporated into your booking charge.
The amount payable is 50c per night per adult over the age of 18, up to a maximum of 5 Euros per continuous stay.
A 50% deposit is required when booking the property, with the remaining balance due 8 weeks before your holiday.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We are very fussy on the penthouse and we make sure that it is always in pristine condition. Always clean and updating anything that needs attention.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- near the sea
- Ocean View
- winery tours
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room downstairs next to the second bedroom and a large en-suite bathroom on the first floor next to the main bedroom.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Main bedroom has a large double bed and the second bedroom has two single beds. There is a baby cot available on request.
- Terrace ...
- Notes on accommodation: There are ample parking spaces outside the apartments. Outside: 3 large private terraces are available for use. Utility Room: There is an automatic washing machine. The large rear terrace provides ample space for drying. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath and hand towel and sheets are included and a changeover is done once a week. We may arrange to have it more often if necessary. Other: A study on the main floor of the duplex. Free use of wi-fi internet access.