Apartment in Sol del Este, Nr. Es Castell, Menorca, Balearic Islands - Peaceful Location with Wonderful Sea Views
3rd floor apartment overlooking the entrance to Mahon harbour. Magnificent views. The front of property is double glazed to a good standard with a recently refitted kitchen. The apartment also benefits from Satellite TV. Comfortably sleeps 6 with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Ideally located near the beautiful Bay of Cala Fonts with many restaurants. Email
email@example.com or 00447780448225 . Email
About the Owner
I have owned the apartment since 1995 and this is the first year of advertising. We have always endeavoured to make sure the apartment remains in good condition and that clients enjoy their stay. We have managers looking after the property should a problem arise.
Activity and Interests
There is not a beach within walking distance of the apartment, however, there is a decking area below, built on the sea front, which is a short 5 minute walk away. There are some lovely beaches and coves a short drive away. This is one of the lovely things about Menorca; if you are willing to explore, you will come across some beautiful, quiet beaches.
Some of the more common beaches are Punta Prima (15 mins drive) and Son Bou (30 mins drive).
Mahon airport is approx 15 mins away from our property and will cost around 17 euros one way in a taxi (from the taxi rank outside the airport). Car hire is recommended if you like a more active, adventurous holiday. However, if you just like to relax during the day and wander to local restaurants and bars in the evening, a car is not necessary. A bus service also runs on the island which will take you to most popular places.
Calas Fonts bay is approx 10 mins walk away; this is where the majority of local restaurants and bars are, and also some shops. It is a beautiful place to eat and drink as it is a fishing port and the views are spectacular.
Es Castell town has many shops and restaurants/bars, this is a further 5 mins walk inland.
Mahon town and harbour is a 10 min journey in a taxi. The town boasts many shops, while the harbour has some wonderful restaurants and bars, not forgetting the amazing views!
Es Castell town is a short walk away and has everything you would need including banks (with ATMs), supermarkets, bakeries, fresh fish shops, greengrocers etc. Much larger supermarkets are a short drive away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
26 Sep 2016 - 23 Apr 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
To book please contact on the above email address. Deposit of £100 per week is required on booking. The balance of payments due 6 weeks before departure. Keys will be sent out approx. 2 weeks before departure.
Monday is our preferable changeover day, however for longer bookings another day would be considered.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Main bathroom with WC, basin, bidet and bath with shower over. Separate shower room with WC, basin and shower cubicle.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 2 with two single beds and fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 3 with double sofa bed, wardrobes and balcony overlooking community pool.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Solid fuel fire fitted in lounge and also portable electric radiators. Sun loungers and chairs provided for use around the pool area. Very popular place for families during the school holidays. Outside: Well maintained communal garden and pool. Barbecue and outdoor furniture are provided in our property for use around the communal areas. Barbecues are permitted in the communal areas as long as they are lit next to the boundary walls to the complex, overlooking the sea. The pool is a nice size and accommodates many visitors in the peak times. It is not heated during the summer months. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property is cleaned prior to all new guests with new linen and towels provided. For 2 week lets, the linen and towels will be changed after the first week. Beach towels are not provided.