Lough Erne Golf Village- Nick Faldo Golf Course- Enniskillen - Situated on the Lough Erne Golf Resort Overlooking the 4th Fairway
Think of Laura Ashely meeting Ikea and you have the ambiance of our house. A very bright house with aspects over the golf course and Castle Hume Lough so you're never far from 'people watching'. The entrance porch is ideal for parking and charging your golf trolley. Ground floor bedroom has easy wheelchair access which leads into en-suite with shower. Our lounge is large and airy with a modern gas fire for cooler evenings. A free view digital TV and sound system help unwind after a long day on the course or simply enjoying the countryside. Kitchen/dining area sits up to 10 with French doors leading to a paved area, garden furniture and a kettle BBQ. The New England style kitchen is well kitted out-washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, gas hob, all you'll ever need. Upstairs the master bedroom holds a king size bed leading to an en-suite. The second bedroom shares the main bathroom which has a large slipper bath. The family room has 2 singles, a TV, DVD and PlayStation.
Top Traveller Review
Great house, fantastic location and a real home from home!
About the Owner
5 based on 2 holidaymaker reviews
Had a fantastic time at this property. Easy to book with a very accommodating owner who was extremely helpful.
Great house, fantastic location and a real home from home!
Our family stayed here at the weekend to attend my nefews christening. It was a great find as we hope to spend more time in the area once my sister moves and this will def be our first choice.
All our needs were catered for and there was more than enough space.
The house it set on beautiful surroundings with lots of facilities close by in the lough Erne resort.
Cannot recommend this accommodation enough for ease of booking, list of clear instructions and friendly owner.
Would definitely agree with the 5 star rating.
Activity and Interests
Donegal beaches are approx 30/40 mins away by car. Great for surfing or just swimming.
There is no train service to Enniskillen but there is an Ulsterbus service. Taxis to Lough Erne from the station would be about £10. However car is the best idea.
Enniskillen is 5 miles away and a local garage is about 5 mins away. Enniskillen has a variety of high street shops in the Erne centre and traditional local family businesses. Castle Coole estate as you enter Enniskillen is a wonderful place with interesting National Trust Tours. Florence Court is another. Marble Arch is a full day out with its' ecological centre entertaining all ages. There is a cinema and we can recommend Dolkakis restaurant and Cafe Merlot (skip Francos). More info at house.
Lisnaski share centre has canoeing, wall climbing etc. Boat trips to Devinnish Island are very good. Visit Beleek Pottery which is world famous and shipped throughout. Fermanagh has lots to offer whether on water or land too much to mention.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
31 Aug 2016 - 22 Dec 2016
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
23 Dec 2016 - 3 Jan 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Contact Mandy - mobile number 07816895596. 50% deposit on booking remainder 2 weeks before visit.
Fairly flexible at moment.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property in UK pounds (except for July, Aug and bank holiday dates).
Please phone for Easter, July, Aug, half term rates. Check in 3pm check out 12 noon.
Everything is negotiable!
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to ground floor bedroom has shower, wc and sink. En-suite to master bedroom has shower, wc, and sink. Main bathroom/en-suite to bedroom 1 has slipper bath, wc, and sink. All bathrooms are fully tiled with painted wood panelling.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8/10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom - king size bed, built-in wardrobe, bedside tables, dressing table. Ground floor bedroom - 2 singles, wardrobe, bedside table, chest of drawers. Bedroom 2 - 2 singles and bed table, wardrobe. Family room - 2 singles, double sofa bed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: We have two kids who love the freedom of the Lough Erne Resort and have made lots of new friends. There is an excellent area called 'The Mini Himalayas' which seems to be a meeting point and practice area for putting. We have cricket bats and badminton rackets for everyone use and feel free to bring your bikes down. The safe roads are great for skateboarding (children only)! It is a very social place a bit like posh caravanning but with huge advantages. The patio is private and is a real sun trap right through to the evening. The ground floor is mainly wood or tile flooring which is great for maintenance and there is a vacuum cleaner and brush set if you so desire! All the windows have white wood blinds. Many say the house looks French in appearance but we just think it is gorgeous and hope you do to. Outside: On the back patio there is a hardwood outside table, chairs, parasol and kettle BBQ. The houses have open plan landscaping so you are surrounded by grass, with the golf ever near and beautiful birch trees scattered everywhere. The developers have been very sympathetic to the Fermanagh area and for the most the countryside remains unspoilt. There are lots of lovely walks off and on the course for keen birdwatchers etc. The Lough Erne Golf Resort Hotel is close to the house and many nights you can enjoy wedding party firework displays free! The hotel offers 5* facilities which include a tranquility pool, steam room, sauna room and Thai Spa treatments. Castle Hume golf course is also on site and offers a more modest experience-the club house is very friendly and is good for comfort food. They are building a new driving range which will be great for rainy days etc. Of course we have to mention that Rory McIlroy has a place of residence across the way and retreats there after tours. Utility Room: The washing machine/dryer are integrated in the kitchen, but you will find a clothes airer and ironing board in the kitchen. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and bedlinen are all supplied. The house is deep cleaned after each departure and is cleaned on a weekly basis. This a non smoking house. Shoes and drink are not allowed in carpeted areas please. If you need fresh linen you can contact me. Other: This is a large house so everyone will have their own space and adults can relax knowing that the kids are entertained upstairs or outside playing golf, cricket or badminton. There are also a few board games to bring back old memories and fights!