Villa in Camposol, Mazarron, Murcia, Spain - Peaceful Location, 15 Minutes Drive To Beautiful Beaches And Marinas
This luxury detached Villa is situated in a quiet area, surrounded by mountain peaks, on a large corner plot of 800m2. Split over three self contained floors, with eight bedrooms & 4 bathrooms, and all rooms with air conditioning the villa can easily accomodate all generations of your family group & prove a great family home in the sun. The ground floor open plan games/living room provides entertainment for everyone & includes a slate bed pool table, football table & Playstation III. Outside is a large heated swimming pool (No heating required between June to Sept due to hot weather), Hot tub & masonery BBQ, with extensive patio space to provide plenty of seating areas. Local amenities are just a short walk away. Just 5 mins drive to nearby Golf complex with Hotel, Spa & Leisure facilities available to general public. 15 mins drive to 30km of golden sandy beaches and beautiful coastline. With a vast choice of places of interest nearby you will find an information pack of things to do and places to see within the villa.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
A family owned villa with 3 children who enjoy water sports and warm climates. We love the area due to it's quiet location yet not 5 minutes from the nightlife and restaurant and bars. For those who enjoy golf there is a stunning 18 hole course and club house and for the ladies and families ,a 5 star leisure and spa complex, all just 5 minutes drive away. The beautiful beaches are only 15 minutes drive and the area is surrounded by things to do and places to see. An ideal holiday getaway that can be re-visited time and time again. The ski slopes are only 2.5 hour away - a must! We have visited this villa numerous times and recently took the opportunity to purchase it in 2010. The large corner plot gives you plenty of space to enjoy your vacation even with a large family!
Rebbeca purchased this villa in 2010
Why Rebbeca chose Cartagena & Mar Menor
One of the advantages of the villa is that it is situated on the popular Sector 'A' of Urbanisation Camposol, a quiet development built some 9 years ago. It is only 5 mins walk to the shops and bars of the local commercial centre and just a mere 12 - 15 mins walk to the larger commercial centre on Sector 'B' where there is a greater choice of restaurants, bars and supermarkets etc.
What makes this villa unique
The villa provides an array of entertainment for all ages & all generations of family & friends can enjoy themselves, whilst giving everybody their own space too with the split level seperate living accommodation.
(3 traveller reviews)
our Stay at Camposol
in summary - we all had a fantastic holiday and this villa is highly recommended ! The villa was very clean, as was pool and Tub - and on arrival Mick and Fi were there to show us around and provide good advice. The villa is very spacious and the all villa amenities are at hand and plentiful for a large family. Security of villa is good, with camera and external gate locks. Some minor issues with power tripping were dealt with very very quickly by Mick. Overall lovely place and would certainly use again.
Beautiful villa. Everything you need and more. Pure luxury. Mick on hand everyday to make sure your stay was a great one. Have booked again for 2014. Not one negative thing to say.
From the Owner
“One of the advantages of the villa is that it is situated on the popular Sector 'A' of Urbanisation Camposol, a quiet development built some 9 years ago. It is only 5 mins walk to the shops and bars of the local commercial centre and just a mere 12 - 15 mins walk to the larger commercial centre on Sector 'B' where there is a greater choice of restaurants, bars and supermarkets etc.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Mazarron is not only sea, but also air - you can go hang-gliding and enjoy some unique views or climb the jagged mountain peaks, where you can see beautiful 'Blue Flag' beaches. Follow paths on foot, bicycle or on horseback through ever changing scenery. If you like adventure sports and being close to nature, you are in the right place. Sierra Espuna - to the north of Mazarron through Totana or Alhama, you will find this beautiful national park. The views are spectacular and along the journey you will find a few small bars and restaurants serving good quality priced food. There are a number of walks signposted and if you are lucky, you will see wild boar and red squirrels. Puerto Mazarron has superb sandy beaches, secluded coves & a marina. It's also one of the most important centres for marine and sub-aquatic activities in Spain. Sailing/diving can be undertaken at any time of year and the clear waters and rich flora & fauna offer diving enthusiasts some highly interesting depths.
Four lovely beaches, including Puerto de Mazarron, are within 15km (15-20 mins) drive, all these beaches are European 'Blue Flag' and have lovely walks, secluded coves, rugged coastline and miles upon miles of rich golden sand. Approx 125km of sandy coastline, so there's plenty to explore! For the more adventurous of you there is a 'Naturist' beach at Bolneuvo. And the beautiful beaches of Aguilas are definitely worth a visit, this is about 50 mins away heading towards Almeria.
Fly to San Javier (Murcia) airport only 45 mins away
Fly to Alicante 1hr 15 mins away. Both airports are covered by the main cheap airlines such as Jet2, Ryanair, BMI Baby, Easyjet, Monarch, FlyBe.
Please note that a third airport is due to open in September 2015 at Corvera.
Hire of a car is essential to get around & explore the place, alternatively there are many taxi's numbers available from either airport online to transfer to and from the villa and a local taxi service to get you around.
10 mins drive to town of Mazarron.
15 mins drive to Puerto Mazarron.
20 mins drive to Totana.
40 mins drive to Lorca, with its castle on the hill, beautiful architecture and fabulous fiestas.
40mins drive to Cartagena, the ancient coastal Roman city with lively port, lots of restaurants and spectacular 'Old City' with narrated tours.
50 mins drive to Aguilas, dating back to Greek/Roman & Moors times, visit the castle, beautiful harbour and 'Levante & Poniente' beaches.
There are all the amenities you require on Camposol, several banks and cash machines, hypermarket 'Consum', small supermarket, internet cafe's, boutique, a ferretaria (hardware store) which I will defy anybody not to find anything related to the home in there, it's the proverbial 'Aladdin's Cave' There's a bodega for those all important little essentials like wines, spirits, beers etc, which is very well priced and as cheap as the large supermarkets. Opticians, dentist and medical facilities. For those of you not wishing to hire a car there is plenty to do on just Camposol itself. If golf is not your thing, you can just relax by the pool enjoying the fabulous climate or during the day go horse riding at the stables on site,or take a leisurely walk admiring the wonderful scenery. By night go and dine at one of the several local restaurants on Camposol sector B offering, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Indian, Bulgarian or English cuisine. These are alongside a number of bars all in a small square. You will also find bowling alley & snooker tables in 'Alley Palais', it's all there ready for you to enjoy!
Or if you fancy a drive out venture down to the marina at Puerto de Mazarron for some local cuisine & culture, sitting by the yachts & enjoying the ambience of the fishing port town.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
We adopt a strict 'non-smoking' policy inside the villa.
A £200 per week booking fee is required to secure the villa and the balance to be paid 8 weeks prior to occupation.
A security bond cheque for £200 is also payable at this time (refunded on your return following check of villa).
Normally Saturday to Saturday.
However we are flexible on arrival and changeover days, on the final day of your holiday we kindly request that you vacate the property by 10.00 hours.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
All year round availabilty including Christmas - Due to excellent warm climate.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The villa provides an array of entertainment for all ages & all generations of family & friends can enjoy themselves, whilst giving everybody their own space too with the split level seperate living accommodation.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Ground floor -1x Bathroom with bath,shower,wc & bidet. 1st floor - 1x Ensuite with bath/shower over,wc & bidet 1x Shower room with wc 2nd floor -1x Bathroom with bath/shower over,wc & bidet Villa has four bathrooms in total.
- 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Bedroom 8
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 14 (8 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Ground floor. Bedroom 1 with double bed Bedroom 2 with double bed Bedroom 3 with double bed 1st floor. Bedroom 4 with double bed Bedroom 5 with twin beds Bedroom 6 with double bed 2nd floor. Bedroom 7 with single bed Bedroom 8 with single bed
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: A luxurious Villa that proves a great 'home from home' feel with space for all the family. With air conditioning/central heating throughout enjoy this opulent villa during summertime & wintertime, this is an ideal place to holiday & relax with family & friends. Not only is the villa well equipped for a relaxing stay it has plenty of entertainment value too, with all the extra facilities provided in the ground floor Games Room. Not forgetting a wealth of outside extras, the large heated swimming pool (No Heating required between June - Sept due to hot weather) to cool off on those hot lazy days or the Hot tub bubbling away for a relaxing night-time treat. Why would you ever want to leave? with all those creature comforts to hand. -NOTE For optimum pool temps by replacing cover at night and when not in use you will raise the pool temperature by approx 5 Deg. Outside: The villa has large gardens with mature established plants, palms and fruit trees surrounding the extensive patio area incorporating a private heated swimming pool (11m X 5m) - (Heating not required between June-Sept due to hot weather), with 8 sun loungers for your comfort. A masonery BBQ is situated to one side of the patio with 2x six seater rattan dining sets closeby, all ready to enjoy the cooking delights on offer. Or enjoy the fabulous Hot tub set at the edge of the patio all prepared & ready for your use. Utility Room: The Ground floor kitchen area a washing machine for guest use. Please see rules & kind requests prior to your travel. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen and towels are provided. Please bring your own beach towels. Other: 1st floor - Beautiful ballustaded semi circular entrance veranda with comfortable rattan sofa & chairs. 2nd floor - Terrace with 4 seater bisto set & parasol. Outside - Extensive patio with 8 sunloungers , 2x six seater rattan dining sets with parasol