Penthouse in Guadalpin Marbella, Marbella Town, Costa del Sol - West Facing Balcony overlooking Golden Mile, 2 minutes walk to Beach and Promenade
Sleeps 4. Luxury 2 bed/bath stunning penthouse in Guadalpin Marbella, fabulous west facing terrace/roof terrace with sea views over the golden mile towards Puerto Banus. There is a beautiful pool in the complex, children's playground and is only 3 minutes walk to the beach/promenade. A 10 minute walk along the beautiful promonade will take you to the Marbella Town (Plenty of places to stop for a morning coffee, read the paper or watch the world go by!) or a 40 minute walk in the other direction along the golden mile to Puerto Banus or a 10 minute drive. There are some excellent restaurants such as Da Bruno's (our favourite local 500 meters away, always great food, quite reasonable & lovely staff), Sukho Thai & The Polo Club on your doorstep aswell as supermarkets Super Sol & Lidl. We can also recommend a babysitting service which we've tried & tested!
About the Owner
Gina and Tracey - We have been lucky enough to be going to Spain every year ever since we were little, thanks to our mother & her love for Spain, in which we've inherited!
We've both have lived and worked in the Marbella area, a great spot.
For us it's a home from home... You just arrive, relax & everything is on you door step... There is no need for a car!
From the Owner
“Our mother had a company JK Overseas & sold property in the Marbella area for over 8 years & this was her favourite area... She picked the best spot in which you have to agree! Bought from plans we watched it slowly being built over 3 years. Fantastic location a couple of minutes walk to the beach & fabulous walks along the beautiful promanade. Only a 10 walk to Marbella town & 40 minutes walk to PB. It's just so easy no need for a car as everythings on your doorstep (just get the go marbella bus from the airport!)Perfect for summer or winter stays.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There is a bike rental place close by just beside the obelisk, perfect for getting around & seeing the area.
Ladies, the shopping is great here... Make sure you've extra room in the suitcase! There is also a wellness spa with circuits, massages etc. a 5 minute walk away in a nearby hotel.
The market/rastro is on a Saturday morning up near the bull ring in Nueva Andalucia in which you can get a but to from outside Guadalpin.
Three minutes walk takes you to the famous Marbella Promenade and beach-front with numerous beach restaurants (favourite one is La Ola towards Marbella town underneath the promenade amongst a few resturants, they do a fantastic paella amongst other dishes & friendly staff), chiringuitos and bars. Lovely 10 minute walk along the promenade to central Marbella Town. Puerto Banus, with it's marina, designer boutiques and bars, is a great 30 minute walk along the beach in the opposite direction.
The well-connected Malaga airport is approximately 30 minutes by car. (For the cheapest flights from the UK and Ireland, check out Aer Lingus, Monarch, Easyjet and RyanAir).
There is a superb direct bus service (www.gomarbella.com for timetables & leaves from just in front/outside the airport - it's nearly as good as the Dublin air coach but just not as frequent!) from Malaga Airport to Marbella Bus Station. Then it's just 5 minutes to Guadalpin in a taxi.
10 minutes walk to Marbella Town Centre, 30 minutes walk / 10 minutes drive to Puerto Banus.
When it comes to eating out, the choice available in Marbella is second to none.
In the immediate vicinity of the apartment, there are two supermarkets (Supersol & Lidl), and half a dozen good restaurants including Da Bruno, Suko Thai and La Pesquera. There is an ATM & late night pharmacy opposite the hotel.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
5 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Booking by email. 20% non-refundable deposit on booking. Payment due in full 8 weeks before arrival.
Normally a Saturday but will try to be flexible to accommodate flights.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in GBP
Long-term lets available on request.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Both bedrooms have a bath with shower and double sinks
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed Bedroom 2 with single beds
- Notes on accommodation: General - Terrace, Facilities for disabled guests, Family rooms, Lift/elevator, Safety deposit box, Soundproof rooms, Heating, Air conditioning & Sun terrace. Swimming pool & Children's play ground. Babysitting service which we can recommend, tried & tested!!! Just ask for details. Outside: The penthouse boasts a west-facing lower balcony with spiral steps leading up to an extensive roof terrace Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided. Will be cleaned weekly but can be cleaned daily at your own additional cost. Other: Large balcony with spiral stairs leading up to large roof terrace with lovely sea views