Villa in Agia Triada, Rethymno, Crete - Luxury Countryside Villa and Spectacular Sea View
Villa Asimenia is a three-level, modern deluxe villa, surrounded by a lovely yard and a stone-brick wall. Indoors, there are 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen and a spacious elegant furnished living room with a fireplace.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
One day to cruise to the volcanic island of Santorini.
Excursions (Samaria gorge, Imbros gorge, Knossos-Heraklion, Phaestos - Gortys - Matala - Spili, Chania city and Cretan villages, Ag. Nikolaos - Elounda - Spinaloga, Elafonissi island, Preveli palm beach, Gramvousa, Souda bay, Arkadi - Ida - Agia Galini).
Adventures (Walking through S. Antonio's ravine, admiring the Cretan Sunset on a mountain walk, cycling around the lake "Potami dam").
Scuba diving (open water dive course, advanced open water dive course, special padi courses. Transfer, equipment, guiding, memory diploma and teaching are included).
The beach of Adele is 4,5 km from Villa Asimenia. Here you will find restaurants and cafes running along a golden sandy beach.
Chania Airport is 65 km away and Heraklion airport is 70 km away. Care hire is essential.
The town of Rethymnon is 12 km away. The nearest taverna is 450 metres away in the village of Agia Triada. The nearest supermarket is 4 km away in the village of Adele.
Agia Triada is located at the foot of Mt. Psiloritis slopes, just 10 km from Rethymnon Town. It is one of the most verdant areas in Rethymnon (Rethymno) prefecture, with countless vineyards and olive tree plantations.
Agia Triada is surrounded by breathtaking natural features such as canyons, hills and nearby beaches. Rethymnon prefecture is a popular holiday hot spot between the Heraklion (Iraklio) and Chania (Hania) prefectures. It is famous for its natural beauty, as it possesses mountainous lands, canyons and marvelous beaches along the northern and southern coasts.
In Rethymnon visitors will be impressed by the old town, archaeological sites, historical monuments and picturesque settlements. Rethymnon has a well-developed tourist infrastructure that caters to all types of visitors.
- Booking Notes:
A 30% deposit will be required to confirm your booking. We will expect the balance to be paid at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival.
Arrival and departure is flexible.
Notes on prices:
The above prices concern for 8 people per night in Euro.Each extra person up to 12 costs 25,00 euro.
Prices are for the property per night in euros. Except the period 19 July to 22 August 2015 pay for 6 nights and stay 7, also pay 16 nights and stay 21.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite bathroom that has skylights where you can bath and see the stars in the night and the surrounding nature during the day. En suite bathroom with a shower. En suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath. 2 W/C shower.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms with double bed 3 Bedrooms with twin beds
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Inside: Villa Asimenia offers full central heating and air-conditioning, internet access, satellite TV, hair dryer, DVD, Hi-Fi stereo. Services: Maid service every 2 days. Bed linen and towel change 2 times a week. Fax transmittal. Internet Access. Currency exchange. Car rental service. Additional cleaning services and a chef are available upon request. We are available to organize weddings and receptions. Pets are allowed. Outside: Villa Asimenia has its own garden, private swimming pool with Jacuzzi system, pool deck with long chairs and umbrellas, kids' pool, parking area, garage, barbeque facilities and clay oven. Utility Room: Yes. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The Housekeeper will clean the Villa every day and change the bed clothes and the towels twice per week and the Gardener will clean the swimming pool every morning.