Villa in Agia Triada, Nr. Rethymnon, Crete - Delightful Garden and Panoramic Views
Teacher's house is a two-level cottage with a cobblestone veranda and a stone-brick wall. The outdoor area has a delightful garden, barbecue facilities and a pool, while the villa has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a spacious living room with a fireplace. From the veranda and the balconies, visitors can admire a panoramic view of the Rethymno Gulf and the mountain terrain. Situated in the village of Agia Triada of Rethymno. Facilities meet the most demanding deluxe standards offering a reluctant type of lodging. The house is ideally situated as it is 3 kilometres from the sandy beach of Platanes and the crystal clear waters of the Rethymno gulf. The village of Agia Triada is just 10km from Rethymno Port, the area is full of verdant Mediterranean vegetation with olive trees, vineyards and numerous other local plants
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
One day to cruise to the volcanic island of Santorini.
Excursions (Samaria gorge, Imbros gorge, Knossos-Heraklion, Phaestos - Gortys - Matala - Spili, Chania city and Cretan villages, Ag. Nikolaos - Elounda - Spinaloga, Elafonissi island, Preveli palm beach, Gramvousa, Souda bay, Arkadi - Ida - Agia Galini).
Adventures (Walking through S. Antonio's ravine, admiring the Cretan Sunset on a mountain walk, cycling around the lake "Potami dam").
Scuba diving (open water dive course, advanced open water dive course, special padi courses. Transfer, equipment, guiding, memory diploma and teaching are included).
Quad-buggy safari. Snorkeling. Cycling.
The beach of Adele is 4,5km from the Cretan Exclusive Villas. Here you will find restaurants and cafes running along a golden sandy beach.
Chania Airport is 65km away and Heraklion airport is 70km away. Care hire is essential.
The town of Rethymnon is 12km away. The nearest taverna is 450 metres away in the village of Agia Triada. The nearest supermarket is 4km away in the village of Adele.
Agia Triada is located at the foot of Mt. Psiloritis slopes, just 10km from Rethymnon Town. It is one of the most verdant areas in Rethymnon (Rethymno) prefecture, with countless vineyards and olive tree plantations. Agia Triada is surrounded by breathtaking natural features such as canyons, hills and nearby beaches. Rethymnon prefecture is a popular holiday hot spot between the Heraklion (Iraklio) and Chania (Hania) prefectures. It is famous for its natural beauty, as it possesses mountainous lands, canyons and marvelous beaches along the northern and southern coasts.
In Rethymnon visitors will be impressed by the old town, archaeological sites, historical monuments and picturesque settlements. Rethymnon has a well-developed tourist infrastructure that caters to all types of visitors.
- Booking Notes:
A 30% deposit will be required to confirm your booking. We will expect the balance to be paid at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival.
Arrival and departure is flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per night in euros. Except the period 19 July to 22 August 2015 pay for 6 nights and stay 7, also pay 16 nights and stay 21.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- One bathroom with shower which is ideal for wheelchair users. In this bathroom you will find the washing machine. En-suite bathroom and toilet. En-suite bathroom with shower and toilet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with two twin beds Bedroom 2 with double bed Bedroom 3 with iron double bed
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Villa offers full central heating and air-conditioning, internet access, satellite TV, hair dryer, DVD, Hi-Fi. Services include maid service every 2 days. Bedlinen and towel change 2 times a week. Fax transmittal. Internet Access. Currency exchange. Car rental service. Additional cleaning services and a chef are available upon request. We are available to organize weddings and receptions. Pets are allowed. Outside: Villa has private garden, private swimming pool with jacuzzi system, pool deck with long chairs and umbrellas, kids pool, parking area, garage, barbecue facilities and clay oven. Utility Room: There is a small storage room next to the kitchen and the living room. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The Housekeeper will clean the Villa every day and change the bed clothes and the towels twice per week and the Gardener will clean the swimming pool every morning.