Apartment in La Manga Club Resort, Murcia / Costa Calida, Spain - Very Peaceful Location, Close to Private Secluded Beach
This apartment on La Manga Club Resort in the Murcian hills, South East Spain, looks across the sparkling waters of the Mar Menor.This spacious property is highly suitable for one or two families and has the advantage of two family rooms. There are 21 properties in the Las Terrazas de Montemares development with well landscaped gardens around a communal pool enjoying views across the resort. On the resort there is an eclectic range of restaurants including Mediterranean, Italian pizza, Chinese, Asian, American, Mexican and Indian. Most restaurants provide children's menus.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We are a retired couple, both our children and our grandchildren all enjoy La Manga Club and all it has to offer. The kitchen larder has everything you need to get you started (cereals/tea/sugar/spices etc) we hope that this reduces "the luggage" and that you will replenish the stock. A great place to be as active or as lazy as you wish. Enjoy!
5 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
We (Mum, Dad & three children, 16, 13 & 8) have just had a fantastic week at Club La Manga with plenty of activities, and a whole host of restaurants that cater for the whole family. The apartment made the holiday, and the description really doesn't do it justice, as the property is absolutely fabulous, and really is 5 *. It was a pleasure dealing with the owners when arranging the holiday, and we would highly recommend it as it was truly a home from home with all the creature comforts that you just don't expect to find in a holiday rental. The icing on the cake for me was when the cleaner arrived mid week, and the enormous Weber Gas BBQ on the veranda.
We have recently returned from a holiday at this property and can say that it more than lived up to the description.
The apartment is appointed to an exceptionally high standard. The view from the terrace is just lovely and the pool is ideally situated.
A wonderful relaxing holiday in an ideal location.
Having visited this property for the second time now I thought a review was well over due! The property is ideally situated in a quiet part of the resort with easy access to all the amenities. Set over three floors the apartment is generously appointed with four bedrooms and four bathrooms, as well as two living rooms and two kitchens. There is plenty of storage in the bedrooms. The master suite is fantastic and very indulgent! Access to the pool is very easy from the ground floor. There are plenty of sun loungers around the pool but there are extra in the apartment if needed. The views from the terrace are stunning and make every meal a joy. The Weber gas BBQ makes outdoor cooking a breeze. Having all this space and excellent facilities lead us to have an incredibly relaxing stay. I was also able to get some scuba diving done using the on site scuba diving club Adventure Divers.
We have been going to La Manga for many years now and we have always stayed in this beautiful accommodation. The apartment itself is immaculate, very spacious and lavishly furnished to a very high standard. The complex it is situated on is beautiful, quiet and very family friendly in fact there is nothing negative to say at all about this place. La manga Club is a fantastic resort with shops, supermarkets, bars, restaurants, banks even a petrol station so there is everything you could need for a very enjoyable family holiday. I know we will continue to have happy holidays in La Manga Club for many years to come.
From the Owner
“The facilities in our opinion are the best in Spain. The weather in this area is glorious all the year round. Our complex is very quiet for most of the year as only 2 of the properties are lived in all the year round.”
Activity and Interests
La Cala Beach Cove is a 5 minute drive away, and on the cliff over looking the beach there is a splendid restaurant.
There are many other beaches within a 20 minute drive of the club.
Murcia, San Javier is the nearest airport taking less than 30 minutes to drive. Alicante airport is about a 1 hour motorway drive. Car hire is essential.
Los Belones village is literally on the doorstep and has a range of bars and restaurants.
Cartagena, a 20 minute drive, is a modern city with a vibrant nightlife and superb shopping facilities.Evidence of its 2200 year old history can be found in its beautiful Roman theatre, ancient walls, castles and churches.
Approximately 75km from La Manga Club is Murcia (the regional capital). A delightful location to enjoy a stroll around the picturesque plazas followed by authentic Spanish tapas.
Banks, supermarkets and pharmacies are available on the club, there is also a medical centre.
Carrefour and a host of other shops are situated in a retail complex just 15 minutes drive away.
In the apartment there is a book outlining other places of interest along with local area maps.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
22 Jul 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
When a booking is agreed a 20% non refundable deposit by bank transfer is required within 7 days.
The balance to be paid again by bank transfer 8 weeks before the start of the rental.
If it is necessary to cancel the booking:
Up to 8 weeks a full refund.
4--8 weeks a 50% refund.
2--4 weeks a 25% refund.
Less than 2 weeks no refund.
We try to be flexible on changeover days. Arrival not before 4pm and departure at midday.
Notes on prices:
Daily rates may be available by request, also a discount for any booking longer than 2 weeks. A supplement may be payable if there are 6 or more staying.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The very short travelling time in Spain is a bonus. The master suite is total luxury, you simply will not get better! The club offers everything we need, sports, spa, restaurants/ bars. This resort has an excellent security record with a security team as well as guard dogs.There is a regular security patrol.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1: 2 basins, corner bath, walk in shower, wc. Bathroom to bedroom 2: 2 basins, shower, wc. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 3 has 2 basins, bath/shower over, wc. Bathroom to bedroom 4 has 2 basins, bath/shower over wc, bidet.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with kingsize and separate dressing area. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Bedroom 3 with double bed. Bedroom 4 with twin beds. All bedrooms have plenty of wardrobe space.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Stair gates can be provided if requested. Outside: Terrace- dining table plus six chairs, two luxury loungers and a gas BBQ. Communal pool with ample lounger beds and sunshades. We have six more lounger beds for pool use. Utility Room: On the ground floor this has a tumble dryer, microwave, large fridge/freezer, electric kettle and some crockery and glassware. If 2 families are sharing this means there is no need to go up to the kitchen for tea making! Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bathroom towels, all bedlinen and beach towels are included. If the rental is for 2 weeks the towels and linen will be changed and the apartment cleaned after 1 week. More cleaning/ baby sitting can be arranged at an extra cost. Other: On the ground floor the family room leads directly to the pool. This has a wall mounted TV/DVD player, table and chairs and sofas. It provides the perfect place for parents to relax and children to play out of the sun if needed.