Apartment in Mijas Pueblo, Costa del Sol, Spain - Fantastic Views In Pretty White Village
Bright, modern one bedroom second floor penthouse (35 steps) apt on a small complex just a 3 minute stroll from the centre of Mijas village, close to an array of restaurants,tapas bars,cafes and shops. The view of the coast and surrounding countryside from the large Moroccan arched terrace is breath taking, the mountains of North Africa can be seen in the distance. At night you can see the lights twinkling on the Costa del Sol coast line. The pool is surrounded by a large sun bathing terrace with the most stunning views. Sun beds and parasols are provided. The very pretty historic white village has narrow winding streets,old bull ring, museum and a plethora of churches including a lovely white church nestled on the hills above Mijas a 20 minute walk away.Take a donkey or horse and carriage ride and explore the sights. Free Flamenco show and spectacular events in the town square add to the charm of Mijas. There is an inexpensive regular bus service to the coast, local towns and Malaga.
Free WIFI and secure parking.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
1. Fantastic location, stunning views will recommend to all our friends.
2. Thank you for allowing us to rent your beautiful apartment, superbly appointed and very quiet.
3. Relaxing time spent on the pool terrace with the most glorious views, good local restaurants but not suitable for young children. Plus side only 20 minutes from airport.
4. We could not believe the view from the terrace, it was absolutely magnificent. Thank you, I will certainly be recommending your apartment to friends.
5. We could not believe how quiet and friendly the complex was, it was like having a private villa all to ourselves, will book next year.
5 based on 10 holidaymaker reviews
This is a really lovely spacious penthouse apartment for 2 people. It is clean and had everything we needed. The terrace with it's amazing mountain and sea views, not to mention the weather, made our week in mijas pueblo. I have stayed in this apartment block a few times now, it is just a short stroll from the centre of the village with an abundance of fabulous restaurants and bars very nearby. However every evening we looked forward to getting back to sit on the terrace and watch fuengirolla come alive at night. Would return to this apartment again and again.
Great View, Great Apartment, Great Holiday
This is the perfect apartment for both chilling out and exploring the region. Whether you're looking for a room with a view and a great pool to laze beside, or a base to visit Malaga, Marbella, Peurto Banus and a host of other interesting towns on the coast and inland, this is definitely the place for you.
Mijas has a fantastic choice of restaurants catering for a range of tastes and there are plenty of shops to either browse or buy.
There is a good bus service into Feungirola where you can get on the train to the old City of Malaga. Alternatively hire a car and explore the coast and some of the fascinating inland towns such as Coin, Alhaurin el Grande and Ojen.
The apartment itself has all the modern amenities you need to make your stay a memorable one. And the view from the balcony really is as spectacular as the picture suggests.
We'll be back.
Great View, Great Apartment, Great Holiday
This property provides a stunning location with all the modern amenities you could wish for.
Whether you are looking for a quiet relaxing holiday with the opportunity to laze around the pool and sample the great range of local restaurants, or to hire a car and use Mijas as a base to explore the local region - you really couldn't ask for anything better.
The views from the balcony are even more stunning than the picture suggests.
Will definitely be back in the future.
Great Holiday Apartment
We booked this apartment based upon the view from the balcony, it didn't let us down. The views alone were worth every penny.
On arrival we found the apartment to be clean, tidy and very well equipped, it also made a lovely change to find a holiday apartment with a large comfortable double bed instead of the usual singles and to top it all, we were able to watch a couple of football matches on the T.V. which made a pleasant surprise.
The apartment is ideally located, within just a few minutes walk to the main square with an abundance of bars and restaurant to choose from. The only downside we could find with the apartment was the number of stairs you needed to climb when returning to the apartment from the pool, although this didn't affect us, it may affect somebody with walking difficulties.
We would definitely recommend this apartment to anybody wishing to stay in Mijas so much so (subject to availability) we will definitely return next year.
Great clean well equipped penthouse with far reaching views from lounge terrace towards the coast. Car parking a much needed bonus in a lovely Spanish area. Our first visit to Mijas and will certainly return soon, we can recommend the complex and the town for a very enjoyable holiday.
This was our 4th visit to Mijas and the first to this apartment, we were certainly not disappointed as it exceeded our expectations and some more, as it was fully equipped with everything you could possibly need and spotlessly clean. As others have said, the terrace and panoramic views are outstanding, we practically lived on the terrace. The location is excellent just a few minutes to the restaurants and bars, but we loved the "old village" feel as we walked back down the cobbled street which had a little shop which was part of someone's house which opened in the mornings and was so handy for water milk etc. To sum up, would we recommend this apartment.........most definitely, and would we return, again .......most definitely
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Mijas Pueblo is situated on the slopes of the Sierra Mijas which are covered in flora, with fabulous views and glorious walks.
The beaches of Fuengirola, Mijas Costa, Torremolinos and Benalmadena are a short drive away or by the use of the regular reasonably priced bus service. Take the inexpensive train to Malaga and see the sights.
25 minutes from Malaga airport by car (arranged pick up available) or by train and bus which takes about an hour and costs in the region of £5 per person each way.
30 minutes from Marbella and 90 minutes from Gibraltar.
There are a number banks that have ATMs. Several small supermarkets.
Daily covered fish & vegetable market.
Weekly outdoor flower market.
At our expense we provide an agent within the village who speaks Spanish/English she will make sure that you have a fantastic stay and holiday.
Free WiFi available locally.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Booking directly with the owners by telephone or email. £50 booking deposit to secure your dates. £100 refundable damage deposit to be paid with the outstanding holiday cost 6 weeks before the commencement of your holiday. No cancellation refund. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Part week bookings are taken at the same cost as a full week.
This is completely flexible, however, the apartment can only be occupied after 3pm and must be vacated on departure by 10.00am unless previously agreed.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds. Extra days are charged pro rata.
Prices for part weeks are charged at the full weekly cost.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Jack & Jill bathroom, bath with shower, toilet and wash basin. Hairdryer. Two bath robes are provided for use during your stay.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: King size bed, fitted wardrobe, bedside cabinets, bedside lamps, free standing fan and en-suite bathroom. Patio doors leading on to the terrace. Fabulous views. Air Conditioning.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Not suitable for children and those with a walking problem as the apartment is on the top floor, second level and there is 35 steps from the ground level. Non smoking. Candles must not be used within the apartment. BBQ are not permitted due to the location of the apartment. Free WiFi and secure parking. Outside: The non chlorine swimming pool has a depth range of 1.4 to 1.5 metres and is not heated Two toilets. Pool showers (to be used prior to entering the pool) Plenty of sun beds and umbrellas are provided. Utility Room: Basin with hot and cold water, clothes line and storage. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The apartment is cleaned before occupation.Towels,pool towels,tea towels & bed linen are provided. For stays exceeding 7 days an extra set of towels,bed linen is supplied.Cleaner can clean apartment, change the bedding during the stay at an extra cost. Other: Large private terrace accessible from the lounge and bedroom, table and seats, two comfortable easy chairs and flower troughs. Stunning views.