Villa in Le Plan de la Tour, Nr St Maxime Gulf of St Tropez, Cote d'Azur, France - Peaceful Location 5 Minutes Walk to Village Centre
Luxury modern villa with private pool situated in extensive and well maintained gardens. Comfortably sleeps 10 in 3 double bedrooms (2 en suite) and 2 twin bedrooms (linen provided). 2 further WCs and shower room. Electric heating throughout and air-conditioning in master bedroom,ground floor double bedroom, and upper floor. Modern kitchen with all usual appliances. Comfortable lounge with log fire and dining room. Utility room with washing machine. Games room. Satellite TV with access to UK freeview channels and wi-fi internet access. Extensive terraces for outside dining. Separate summer/pool house with built in BBQ, shower and WC. Double garage. Situated within 5 minutes walk of village centre with all necessary shops and variety of restaurants. Within 10 minutes drive of the town of St. Maxime with beautiful beaches and all other amenities including supermarkets, shops, restaurants, golf course and water sports facilities. Easy access to St.Tropez and its surrounding extensive and beautiful beaches on the Cote D'Azur. Concierge service operates for this property so you will be met by our concierge who is fluent in english and french and she will be on hand throughout your stay to assist you and allow you to enjoy the property to its full.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
The owners are a professional couple who work in Edinburgh with a family all over 20. We have bought and fitted out the villa primarily as our holiday home.
All bookings need to be confirmed in writing and by phone.
1 holidaymaker review
I stayed here at the end of last year and it's one of my favourite holidays to date. The location is amazing, will a lovely village with some lovely restuarants (please visit Le Temps des Copains its amazing) The pool is clean and nobody overlooks the garden which is also quite comforting... I don't think I could moan about anything apart from the road leading up to the property with the car... but I'm sure you can see past a bumpy road!
From the Owner
“We have friends who live in the village and introduced us to it 3 years ago and we fell in love with the place. The village has extraordinary character and is a great example of village life in France. There are all the shops you will need while on holiday and a market on Thursdays which is fun. There are numerous restaurants in the village from posh to pizza and we have left a guide of those for your information in the villa. The people in the village are so friendly and helpful and can understand our poor,but improving French. Always try and respect their language as it pays dividends and it's fun. If you try so will they. St Maxime is close by and has a large Carrefour and Lidl for bulk shopping.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The owners' luxury motor yacht is available for villa guests to charter at special rates. A skipper is provided so no boating experience is needed. It's a great way to explore the stunning coastline of the area. Why not follow in the footsteps of the stars and sail to Pampelonne beach and have lunch at the legendary Club55! The boat will accommodate 9 people for day trips. Contact the owner for more details.
10 minute drive to extensive and beautiful beaches of the gulf of St Tropez or explore it by luxury motor yacht.
Hyeres/Toulon airport 50 minutes drive. Nice airport 1 hour drive. Marseilles airport 1hour 30 minutes drive. Car hire availabe at all airports and in St Maxime and recommended.
Within village of Plan De La Tour and 10 minute drive from town of St Maxime and ferry services to gulf of St Tropez and Cannes. 20 minute drive to St Tropez.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£714|
Contact owner. 50% deposit upon booking balance 8 weeks before arrival.
Saturday (flexible outwith peak times).
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in euros.
High and mid season prices are shown but the villa is available all year at prices to be agreed.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We have left a visitors guide in the villa to help you settle into the village and enjoy some of the surrounding sites although we are still discovering them. The coast is busy in the summer but St Maxime is underrated and has a lovely harbour and seafront and some great restaurants. St Tropez is a must visit but by boat from St Maxime as you miss the traffic. I could go on and on!”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath, separate shower room, twin sinks and WC. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 2 with shower and twin sinks. Separate WC on ground floor. Shower room with twin sinks on first floor. WC on first floor.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, dressing room, en-suite bath and shower room.a/c Bedroom 2 with double bed, en-suite shower room.a/c Bedroom 3 with double bed. Bedroom 4 with 2 single beds. Bedroom 5 with 2 single beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Heating/partial air-conditioning. Child friendly and secure garden. Outside: Extensive private and well maintained gardens. Large terraces with outdoor furniture including dining table and chairs and reclining sofa. Large private pool with separate pool/summer house and built in BBQ and shower room and WC. A selection of comfortable sun loungers and seating. Dining table and chairs in the pool house. Utility Room: Washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included changed weekly. Cleaner and pool man/gardener once a week or by arrangement. Other: Pool/summer house with built in BBQ and shower room with WC. The poolhouse has comfortable sofas, dining facilities and a fridge.Full size table tennis table in house