Villa in Vale do Lobo, Nr. Almancil, Central Algarve, Portugal - Located in 5* Resort 10 Minutes from the Beach
This beautiful villa is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with lots of greenery. The gorgeous beach is in 10 minute walking distance or 5 minute drive (parking available at beach). The Praca at the beach is the meeting point and has several restaurants, both simple and elegant, shops, a disco and during high season nightly musical entertainment. Close to the beach there is a supervised children's village to sometimes give parents time off. Vale do Lobo has 2 beautiful 18 hole golf courses. The elegant clubhouse offers 2 restaurants, a fitness centre, an office centre, several boutiques and a hairdresser. There is a big tennis centre, a driving range and on the beach you find every kind of water sports. At the entrance of VdL there is a supermarket and a medical centre. In nearby Almancil (5km) you find luxurious Apolonia supermarket and the discounter Aldi. The provincial capital Faro is a picturesque old town and has a very nice shopping centre at the entrance and much more.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There is a Cultural Centre in Almancil next to the Sao Lourenco church, which offers concerts or exhibitions from time to time. Sao Laurence is a 16th century jewel of a church, the inside covered with the old Portuguese blue and white tiles and a gorgeous gold carved altar.
You can walk for miles on this beautiful beach, up to Faro if you want to, passing several restaurants open for lunch and dinner. The fish and chicken are delicious with lovely Portuguese wine and in the evening absolutely gorgeous sunsets. Restaurants names: Julia, Maria, Antonio and after a 1 hour walk Dos Passos (only for lunch) to mention only a few.
Vale do Lobo is a 20 minute drive from the airport. It is recommended to rent a car. To drive from Lisbon to Vale do Lobo is easy, now that they have a very good highway, about 3 hours.
The whole coast of the Algarve has many interesting places for outings. A visit up to to Cabo de San Vincente - the South/West end of Europe - is a must. It takes about 1.5 - 2 hours driving if you go directly. However, there are nice stopovers on the way worth visiting. You can stop and visit Praia de Rocha with rocks and little bays. There are also nice little towns at the foot of or in the mountains. Loulé is 20 minutes away with a nice market and shopping area, still very Portuguese.
On the way to Almancil and in Almancil, 5km away from VdL- are nice restaurants and shops of all kinds. At the entrance of Faro you will find Forum Algarve, a very good shopping centre. The main shopping street in Faro has many good shops, especially with typically Portuguese handicrafts. The old town with the cathedral on a square lined with orange trees is also worth a visit. Tavira is a very nice and typical town also worth a visit. If your hobby is bird watching, that's where you have to go.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Booking will be confirmed after 50% of the rental have been remitted. The balance will have to be paid 2 months before the arrival date. At 12h on arrival day the house is available. O departure day the house has to be vacated by 10.30 to permit cleaning before new arrivals.
8 weeks before arrival 30% of total rental.
6 - 7 weeks before arrival 50% of total rental.
4 - 5 weeks before arrival 75% of total rental.
4 weeks before arrival 100% of total rental.
Thursday preferable, but Saturday acceptable.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in euros.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning ...
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- The main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with bath/shower over, double basins, bidet, WC. The 2 other bedrooms share the second bathroom with bath/shower over, double basins, bidet and WC. Separate guest toilet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 2 Single Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 3 bedrooms with twin-beds each and built-in wardrobes. It is possible to put in children's cots and high chairs.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Notes on accommodation: Cots and high chairs on demand. Our management and maintenance company in Vale do Lobo (3 minutes drive just outside of VdL) will take care of our tenants. You can contact them anytime during office hours in person or by phone, if you have any demands or complaints. Outside: The beautifully shaped and large terrace offers several round tables and chairs in the shade or the sun for meals and long chairs for sunbathing and relaxation. The 5 x 10m swimming pool is lovely and well kept with long chairs and little tables alongside. Old and beautiful Oleander hedges surround the whole garden and plot. Tall palm trees and pine trees are lovely, so that you can really relax outside after some hours at the wonderful and sandy beach or an outing along the coast or into the mountains. The beach to the East is wide and sandy with impressive red cliffs, whereas further along the coast to the West you will find rocks and little bays. Utility Room: Washing machine, ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Prices include: 1 hour maid service twice per week. Change of towels once per week. Water, electricity and gas. Regular maintenance of pool and garden.