Apartment in Glasgow, West End/Kelvingrove, Scotland - Perfect Central Location
The Kelvingrove Apartment is centrally located in the West End/Kelvingrove area of Glasgow with private courtyard parking. The apartment is on the 3rd floor with lift access. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 double room with en-suite shower room and 1 twin room, large bathroom and open plan living/dining/kitchen. This is the perfect base to explore Glasgow and the surrounding beautiful areas of the west of Scotland.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About Beth Nicholson
Although just completely refurbished, this property has been owned by my family for over 35 years. It was first bought to be used as business premises for my parents and when it was no longer required they couldn't bear to sell it because of its unique charm and enviable position. I thought it would make a wonderful holiday rental and I'm sure you'll agree if you stay here.
(1 traveller reviews)
Activity and Interests
The apartment is 30 minutes by car to Loch Lomond.
Glasgow Airport - 10 minutes by car.
Prestwick Airport - 45 minutes by car/rail.
Central Station/Queen Street Station - 10 minutes by car/bus, direct rail link from SECC to central station.
Car hire is not essential as there are many public transport links and city centre and west end are only a short walk away.
Kelvingrove Art Galleries, Kelvingrove Park, SECC, BBC, STV, Science Centre, Glasgow University & many more west end attractions all withiin walking distance.
Yorkhill and Western Hospitals - 15 minute walk, 5 minute car journey
20 minute walk (or short bus/taxi journey) to City Centre.
All local amenities are on the apartments doorstep, supermarket, shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
7 Jan 2017 - 21 Dec 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact by email/phone. Minimum of 3 nights stay. Payment of deposit 25% deposit payable on booking. Payment of balance payable 3 weeks prior to arrival.
No Pets. No Smoking.
Check-in time: Normally 2pm to 8pm; earlier/later arrival may be possible - please ask.
Check-out time: Normally 10am; later check-out may be possible, but cannot be advised until arrival.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per night/per week in UK pounds.
Minimum of 3 nights stay.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with shower and wc. Bathroom with bath/shower over and wc.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and en-suite shower room. Bedroom 2 with twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: A cot/highchair can be supplied, it may be possible to supply a child's folding bed. Welcome pack of tea, coffee and biscuits. Hairdryer. Outside: Private courtyard parking. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Includes 1 set of towels/linen per person for the booking period. This is a self-catering, not serviced, apartment. No cleaning or servicing is provided during your stay. Extended stays - 2 weeks or more weekly towel/linen change & clean will be provided. Other: There is a small store room with ironing board, hoover and cleaning utensils.