Silos 2 (Sleeps 7)
Upper floors maisonette with living-dining room, 2 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, 1 twin and 1 single rooms sharing a bathroom, kitchen and a balcony.
A small complex of family run apartments situated on the hills of southern Umbria, La Mascia is ideally placed for visiting the many historical towns and villages of Umbria and northern Lazio, or for just relaxing by the pool set above an olive grove. We are surrounded woods and the shade they bring make our area famous, not only for mushroom picking, but especially for long relaxing walks in the cooling temperatures of our summer evenings. The nearest town is Castel dell'Aquila, 4-5km away. Todi and Amelia are 15 and 18km away respectively and Rome 115km. The closest train station is Narni Scalo and there are no buses that take you all the way, so it is necessary to have a car. The villages nearby have all the shops, banks and post-offices, as well as many restaurants promoting local food and wines. We also have a large hall if you want to organise a party. If, instead, you would like to find a good book to read, our library has many to choose.
About the Owner
About Emanuela Fabbricotti
I am a retired archaeologist and my family has been in the area for generations.
Please contact owner.
Please contact owner.
Notes on prices:
Please do not hesitate to contact us for ad-hoc dates bookings.
Activity and Interests
The nearest airport is Perugia, 50 km approx.
The closest train station is Narni Scalo, 30 km approx.
There are no buses that take you all the way, so it is necessary to have a car.
The nearest town is Castel dell'Aquila, 4-5km away. Todi and Amelia are 15 and 18km away respectively and Rome 115km.
The nearest town is Castel dell'Aquila, 4-5km away. Todi and Amelia are 15 and 18km away respectively and Rome 115km. The villages nearby have all the shops, banks and post-offices, as well as many restaurants promoting local food and wines.
- Away From It All
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- autumn foliage
- winery tours
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, en-suite to Bedroom 1
- Shower room 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, en-suite to bedroom 4
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet, for the use of Bedrooms 2 and 3
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Notes on accommodation: All the apartments have central heating, but no air conditioning. All the kitchens have gas cookers and fridges. Small appliances can be added as required. A washing machine is available for use in a shared space. Outside: The garden is shaded by trees and is ideal for outside eating. The swimming pool is shared and all chairs and beds are for all to use.