Holiday Home in Alcossebre, Costa del Azahar, Spain - Enclosed Quiet Location. 5 minutes walk to the Beach
Ground floor: spacious living room with chimney and dining area, a fully fitted kitchen and a bathroom. Terrace with dining furniture in a private garden. First floor: 3 double bedrooms and 2 additional bathrooms. It includes facilities for babies (crib and baby chair). The parking is by the front door and there is a nice swimming pool and a garden in the complex. Central air conditioning and heating is provided throughout the whole house.
About the Owner
My wife Monica and myself are both Spanish, but we moved together to France a couple of years ago for professional reasons. We live in Colmar, in the north-east part of France, where Monica is teaching spanish and I am working as an engineer.
Our parents and brothers and sisters are still living in Spain so we fly there quite often.
Guestbook comments from the owner
"We have had an amazing time. The house is modern and very well equipped and feels very much home from home. The location is perfect with close proximity to some great beaches. The highlight has been the pool which my two year old son absolutely loved. I can't recommend highly enough the property and resort and really hope we will return one day soon."
Sara & Mike:
"We stayed at the house August 2011 for two weeks & could not fault it at all. This was our 4th visit to Alcossebre, we used to stay at Playa Romana. This house is in a perfect location, halfway between Playa Romana & the town, so we could walk to both. It is well equipped & the garden is very safe & secure, we had our 7 year old son & 3 year old daughter & were completely at ease with them playing out there. The complex is also very secure with locked gates & it is well looked after with gardens & a lovely swimming pool & everyone was so friendly. We loved it so much we have booked again to go back next year!!!"
From the Owner
“We wanted to buy a property for us and, since we do not know how long we will stay in France for, we decided to buy it in our home country. We therefore chose Alcossebre, a calm and quiet village that has been saved from the damage of massive tourism and massive building that other villages in the Spanish coast have suffered. We bought our new house there in 2007, when it was built. We are really happy with our investment as we take a lot of pleasure out of it. Indeed, we go there several times a year where we spend part of our holidays relaxing, practicing sport, going to the beach, eating good local food and living some healthy days. The reason why we need to rent it to help us pay the loan, as we do not think we will ever aim to sell it...”
Activity and Interests
200 m away of the "El Cargador" blue flag beach. Other blue flag beaches are just next to it.
Valencia 1 hour - Ryanair, Easyjet.
Reus is 1.5 hours - Ryanair
Barcelona is 2 hours - Easyjet - Ryanair (Girona).
You can catch a train from Barcelona airport to Benicarlo station, which is about 20 minutes from Alcossebre.
Historic Peniscola 18 km,
Valencia 130 km,
Vinaros 25 km,
Castellon 45 km,
Morella (Maestrazgo mountains) 60 km,
Benicarlo, 20 km,
Tarragona 140 km,
Barcelona 250 km
Aquarama water park 30 min South,
Port Aventura Theme Park 140 km North,
Golf sites 30 min.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
2016 Q3 Q4
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Please contact us directly through email or telephone. If you have a fixed line, after a first contact through email, we can call your fixed line back (to avoid you paying the international call).
Booking Deposit 30%. Final balance due 6 weeks before departure together with a returnable security deposit of 150 euros.
Changeover day flexible subject to availability.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath, wc, bidet. Bathroom 2 with shower, wc. Bathroom 3 (ground floor) with shower, wc
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: double bed, balcony (with table+2 chairs), fitted wardrobe, bathroom. Bedroom 2: twin beds, fitted wardrobe. Bedroom 3: twin beds, wardrobe. Double sofa bed in the lounge. Every room has its celing fan and get central air conditioning.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Ideal for children as the complex is enclosed, calm and particularly secure. No pets allowed. No smoking allowed inside the apartment. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen for 6 people are included in the property. The property is cleaned before and after each visit. Beach towels are NOT provided. Other: At the back of the house we find a private garden with terrace where you will also find a dining table with 8 chairs. The garden has an automatic watering system. The central air conditioning system also provides heating for winter months.