Apartment near St Vlas / Sunny Beach, Black Sea Coast - Peaceful Location, 1 Minute Walk to the Private Beach
Spacious ground and first floor duplex apartment, very close to the beach yet in a safe, quiet cul-de-sac, so ideal for families. Sunny terrace on the ground floor and sunny balcony on the first floor with restricted sea views. The apartment is in the high quality Garden of Eden resort, so it combines the freedom of an apartment with the facilities of a top class hotel. Guests enjoy the use of 7 outdoor and 1 indoor pools, tennis and volleyball courts, pedalos, water skiing, etc. There are 3 excellent restaurants within the resort and more at the nearby marina. During high season there are lots of organised children's activities. Garden of Eden has its own sandy beach, sloping gently into the warm water. The location of our apartment on Google Earth is roughly 42 42 20 N, 27 46 40 E. However, please note that this is just to give you the general location. Don't be misled by the aerial photos, which were taken when the building of the complex was just starting!
About the Owner
Mike and Sue Marwick love the outdoor life. When we're not travelling our home is in the beautiful city of Edinburgh. We're semi-retired, so we're getting more chance now to see the world.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Alan Barton and family.
Thoroughly enjoyed our relaxing holiday, especially in such great weather! Jenni and Sam loved being able to come and go from the beach by themselves.
Jim and Helen.
Really loved your roomy apartment. Lovely Autumn weather, so great walks up in the hills.
From the Owner
“Many of the apartments in the area are on quite soulless complexes. We really liked Garden of Eden's landscaped site, its multitude of swimming pools and its great facilities. Being right beside the sea is a real bonus too.”
Activity and Interests
Garden of Eden resort is right on the Black Sea. There is a lovely sandy beach with plenty of loungers. There is a jetty where jet skis, sailing boats and pedalos can be hired. Our apartment is, literally, less than a minute's walk from the beach.
Burghas airport is 40 minutes drive away and Varna about 90 minutes. Taxis are inexpensive (the hotel has its own service) and there are local buses, so car hire isn't necessary.
The bustling resort of Sunny Beach, lively by day and by night, is 10 minutes by taxi and the historic peninsula of Nessebar not much further.
Literally on the other side of the road from Garden of Eden is a nature reserve, stretching up into the hills, ideal if you fancy some energetic walking. A gentler 5 minute stroll round the coast takes you to the smart new marina, with up-market shops and restaurants. 20 minutes on foot gets you to the friendly village of St Vlas, where there are supermarkets and restaurants. The complex has its own supermarket, medical centre, business centre and information office.
- Booking Notes:
30% non-refundable deposit on reservation, please, with the balance 6 weeks in advance. A further refundable £100 damages deposit is also required.
Changeover day is flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The duplex layout makes our apartment very spacious, and entering on the ground floor is very convenient. We liked the cul-de-sac location, which makes it safe for a young family and also quiet.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite shower room to double bedroom, sink and wc. Bathroom with bath/shower over, sink and wc. Downstairs cloakroom with sink and wc. Three toilets in all, ideal for that morning rush!
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and terrace access. Bedroom 2 with twin beds and terrace access. Sofa double bed in lounge.
- Notes on accommodation: There are air-conditioning units in both bedrooms and the lounge. Outside: There is patio furniture on the terrace for the benefit of guests. All Garden of Eden residents can use any of the swimming pools, the tennis courts and the private beach, or just enjoy a stroll through the landscaped grounds. Utility Room: Washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included. Bedding is changed once during a 7 day stay and twice in a fortnight. More frequent changes can be arranged through hotel reception, at the guests' expense.