Casa Mack is located amongst rolling hills and countryside away from the hustle and bustle of the traditional tourist resorts. You are guaranteed a quiet and relaxed atmosphere from the moment you arrive. The nearest village is Benafim (3 mins drive) and a little further on you will find the beautiful picturesque village of Alte with it's charming cobbled streets and whitewashed houses. Casa Mack is a beautiful luxury villa set in it's own grounds, with private pool, in a peaceful country location set in the mountains. The garden has many fruit trees for your pleasure. It is also well planted with many varieties of local Algarvian shrubs and flowers. There are lots of books and magazines for your use. The garden also boasts many shaded and sunny areas for you to relax in. There are ample outside tables, chairs and sun loungers.
Peace, perfect peace Thank you for letting us stay at your lovely villa. Wonderful location for getting about. We really enjoyed listening to the owls at night. Your villa had everything we needed and more. - Caroline & Jonathon Billings, Dublin, Irl
What a find! This is an amazing villa oozing with charm, facilities and much much more. Owners are so hospitable and caring, we arrived to be met by Fintan and Barbara who proudly showed us all the rooms and how things worked. They even bought us some supplies to start us off incl wine, fizzy drinks,rolls, ham and cheese, fruits and vegs, and tea, coffee and milk. This is far more than we expected but was welcomed after our long journey. They offered suggestions of good restaurants, places to visit and general conversation. Our holiday was a pleasure with them and they were available, at any time. Even saw Fintan at one of the restaurants he suggested and we loved it so much that we went 3 times during our week,Hamburgos....it's such high quality and so cheap too. Villa itself is very well equipped, ample outside seating, tables, loungers and cloth covered cushions which were so comfy, never seen them before. Pool was lovely too and the kids spent many happy hours in it which Fintan cleaned every other day. The house itself was even cleaned and linen changed during our week stay. I would highly recommend this villa and even the owners second villa in the same area. This is well away from the algarve hubbub, but suited our needs of peace and quiet. If you want to walk to nightlife and clubs, then this is not for you, if you want peace and rural and are happy to hire a car and drive to places, then this is a must, you cannot go wrong. We would return again, thank you so much Fintan and Barbara. PS, I even jogged the road and back daily to try and burn off all the lovely food and drink that was consumed, locals must have thought I was the mad English woman in the summer heat, but the route was long enough for me and fairly easy going for a novice runner like me!
We had 2 weeks at this beautiful, well kept/equipped property which has everything you could possibly want in a holiday villa.
The lovely white cotton sheets and pillowcases (which were changed every 4days) felt lovely and cool at night. The pool was very clean and the sun beds where of a high standard with covered mats, this was a first for us but what a great idea. Large areas to sunbath in but also large areas to sit in the shade when it got too hot.
The property is in a very quiet and peaceful area which was what we wanted, a total chill out.
The Owners Fintan & Pauline met us upon arrival, lovely couple and nothing was too much trouble, they made us feel very welcome and gave us plenty of information about the area where to eat,visit etc
We have stayed in villas on the Algarve for many years but this one ticks all the boxes for us, we most certainly will be back and will definitely recommend this villa to our friends.
Thank you Fintan & Pauline for letting us stay at your beautiful villa.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£169|
25% deposit required on booking. The remaining 75% is payable 6 weeks before your arrival date. There is a 200 euros cash security/breakage deposit due on arrival.
We are flexible on changeover days.
25% non refundable deposit,and the balance 6 weeks before arrival date.