Villa in Hisaronu, Fethiye-Ole-Deniz, Aegean Region, Turkey - Peaceful Location, 10 Min Walk to Hisaronu Village
Beautiful villa with stunning mountain, views, private pool and mature colourful gardens. 10 minute walk into the lively village of Hisaronu. 10 minute car/dolmus ride to beautiful lagoon beach of Olu Deniz. 20 minutes car/dolmus ride to the beautiful harbour town of Fethiye. Safety deposit box in main bedroom and hairdryers to all rooms. 2 bedrooms have en suite bathrooms. 3rd bedroom has bathroom next door All rooms have beautiful fitted wardrobes. Master bedroom and twin bedroom have balcony views with table and chairs. All bedrooms have air conditioning. Main downstairs balcony overlooks the pool and gardens and has seating for 6 people. Villa also has 2 travel cots. There are only 4 properties on the site. Villa is only 100 yards from horse riding stables and a short walk for micro gliding over Hisaronu and Olu Deniz. Guests have the use of 2 pay as you go mobile telephones.
Top Traveller Review
Beautiful villa,stunning views
About the Owner
I live in England with my wife Lynn. We have three beautiful grown up children and six grandchildren. We have been holidaying in Turkey for the past 27 years and have made many friends there. We love the country very much. We purchased the villa in 2006. We bought off plan which is always difficult but i can honestly say we have never regretted it. The villa is only a 10 minuet dolmus ride from the fabulous beach of Olu Deniz which is their equivalent of our National Trust. There is a small charge for spending the day there but it is well worth it. [ its about £1.00 per person ] For those who enjoy a more active holiday you can always go paragliding.
Guestbook comments from the owner
'Villa beautiful-area great. Holiday ticks all the boxes' Kelly and Sean
'This is the only time we have ever returned to the same place. We love it so much we are thinking of buying property here' Glen and Julie Adams
'Thank you for making our honeymoon even more special-the attention to detail was wonderful including rose petals on stairs to honeymoon boat trip' Claire and Mike (honeymooners)
5 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
Beautiful villa,stunning views
Beautiful villa,stunning views,perfect location.had a fantastic week in this villa,management company were brilliant. Highly recommended,nothing to much trouble.many thanks The Smart family
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Suitable for honeymooners. Please enquire about our honeymoon package.
10 minute drive to beautiful lagoon beach at Olu Deniz. 20 minute drive to harbour town of Fethiye.
Nearest airport is Dalaman which is a 50 minute transfer to the villa. Prices include transfers to and from the airport.
10 minute walk into lively resort of Hisaronu.
Its a 10 minute walk to local restaurants and bars. Nearest banks are in Fethiye 20 minutes. Nearest ATM machine is in Hisaonu. (5 minutes walk) 5 minutes walk to local supermarkets. Local activities-jeep safari, paragliding over Olu Deniz and microgliding. Boat trips and car hire are also available . Please ask for details at your welcome meeting. The welcome meeting is normally held the following day at the villa about 11.00am. Times will vary is guest arrive late at night.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 May 2017 - 31 Oct 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please book through the owner. Deposit of £100 required at the time of booking. Balance to be paid 8 weeks prior to travel. Please note that whenever possible on the day of your departure you will be able to stay on in the villa until your pick up time. On the days where there is a tight changeover you may be asked to vacate the villa at about 11.00 am. If this is the case on your holiday you will be taken to a nearby hotel free of charge then picked up from there to take you to the airport. The price for 1 week in the villa is £800.00 [ please note that this price includes your transfers for you and your party to and from the airport .]
Main changeover days are Fridays and Mondays if possible.
£100.00 pounds payable at time of booking . This secures your booking . Balance is due 8 weeks before your holiday begins
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Downstairs toilet and basin. Main bedroom has en-suite with modern shower and is fully tiled. Attic bedroom is fully tiled, en suite with modern shower. Bathroom 3 is next to twin bedroom and is fully tiled with modern shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Plus 2 x Travel Cots. Notes on bedrooms: Main bedroom has king size bed with fitted furniture. Balcony with table and 2 chairs. Bedroom 2 has twin beds, fitted furniture. Balcony with table and 2 chairs Bedroom 3 is a large attic room with pine fitted furniture and king size bed.
- Notes on accommodation: Has private parking for one car. Complex is safe for children as has boundary gates and wall. Also has air-conditioning to all bedrooms. Outside: Mature colourful gardens, barbecue and dining furniture which seats 6. Pool has lights for evening dining. Garden is lawned with fragrant and colourful boundary climbers. Boundary wall has lights. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Price includes all linen and towels. Clean is undertaken prior to let. With a 2 weeks stay there is an optional mid term clean.There will be a small charge for this and can be arranged at the time of booking or you can ask our management team directly.