Villa in Montauroux, Fayence/Grasse area, Provence - Well hidden in a green area and still at walking distance from the village
Holiday home set on a hillside facing the beautiful village of Callian, 5000 sqm garden, several terraces, 4 (out of 5)bedrooms facing the view, a brand new 'loft' style kitchen with a large diner area and direct access to the dining terrace , infinity pool just distant enough from the house to preserve quiet and peace in the house, two main bedrooms with A/C. Both nearby villages are within walking distance. Cannes and the closest beaches are 25 min away, several golf courses within 20 miles.
Top Traveller Review
Henry and extended family.
About the Owner
1 holidaymaker review
We stayed at this villa for 7 days in July 2014 and can thoroughly recommend it. We were a party of 10 (all adults) and the layout suited us perfectly. The photos do not do this villa justice as it is in such a lovely and quiet location. We had a great time.
Henry and extended family.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Back country, several old villages to visit and churches and abbeys, torrents, vineyards where you can taste the wines
Cannes and beaches 25 min. St Cassien lake 10 min.
A car is essential as local transport is infrequent. Nice airport : 45 minutes drive. Marseilles airport: 90 minute drive and Hyères/Toulon is about one hour. The closest TGV train station is Les Arcs (40 min drive).
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
30% deposit at time of booking (bank transfer), refundable up to 6 months prior to arrival date, non-refundable within 6 months of arrival. Balance to be paid 8 weeks before arrival. We also require a 800€ refundable damage deposit and compulsory cleaning fee between 270 and 350 €, by bank transfer 10 days before arrival.
No keys will be made available if payments are not completed.
July and August: Saturday. Arrival around 4pm and departure at 11am.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to each room, 2 with bath and 3 with showers, all with wc + 1 separate wc
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed + A/C Bedroom 2 with double bed + A/C Bedroom 3 with double bed Bedroom 4 with double bed Bedroom 5 with 4 single beds + cot
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Pool with alarm, Outside: Private pool, horizon on the spectacular view on the landscape, outdoor furniture, pool mattresses, parasols. The pool will be opened and maintenanced from early May to early October, depending on the weather. Not heated Utility Room: 2 fridges, washing machine Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: If you need you can rent the towels for the bathroom and the pool for 20 € pp and the sheets for each bed for 22 € per bed. This is for the full stay. Any linen change will be billed as above. For the cleaning, 270 € for 6 people and 350 € for more Other: Large living room with 2 parts, one very lighted with very big window on the landscape and air conditioning and the other one more shady with a big terrace 10m/2,50 m. a table for the Wifi connection and a very big bokkcase