Villa in Quesada, Costa Blanca - Prestigious Residential Area, 5 minutes walk to Bars and Restaurants
Midway between Alicante and Murcia airports, Quesada is a thriving village approximately a mile from this luxury villa. We have five bedrooms sleeping ten adults comfortably, three bathrooms, large open plan ground floor with two lounge and two dining areas, well fitted kitchen with dishwasher, utility with washing machine, sun terraces, a basement level with American style pool table, sauna and shower room and large enclosed gardens with a private pool and tennis court. You can walk to some lovely bars and restaurants within 5 or 10 minutes and the village centre offers many more. The beautiful beaches of La Mata and Guardamar are around 10 to 15 minutes by car and the local golf course at La Marquesa is only a mile away too. Villamartin the internationally famous course lies just over 15 miles away and there are plenty more in the locality. Larger towns like Torrevieja and Alicante lie within half an hour offering more commercial shopping malls if you can't resist the shops.
About the Owner
It took years of searching to find the right property - all the comforts of home, a large, private enclosed garden in a peaceful area, a swimming pool and tennis court, and within a walk of bars, restaurants and shops.
You don't have to drive anywhere if you don't want to but there are loads of beaches and towns to visit within a short drive if you fancy it.
A very versatile property, well suited to families.
Activity and Interests
La Mata beach is one of our favourites just ten minutes by car offering life guard patrolled swimming during summer, numerous beachside bars and restaurants and a timber promenade stretching for miles. You can enjoy a glass of wine or beer whilst watching the kids making sandcastles by the waters edge.
Guardamar beach is fantastic and about 15 minutes drive and a little further afield the lovely Cabo Roig can be found. There are so many, each a little different.
We are midway between Alicante and Murcia airports, both around half an hour or so drive.
Quesada around a mile, Rojales 2 miles, Guardamar 8 miles, Torrevieja 9 miles.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
50% Non-refundable deposit when booking, balance 30 days prior to arrival, No refund available for cancellation within 30 days of holiday. Refundable security deposit £200 required which will be refunded within 10 days of departure subject to no loss or damage. Minor accidental breakages such as the odd glass, plate etc will not be chargeable. We endeavour to have the villa ready by 2pm on day of arrival and request that guests depart promptly by 10am to enable the cleaners to gain access as soon as possible and prepare for the next group. Thank you.
Saturday during summer but can be more flexible in quieter months.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Please contact us to discuss bookings of 15 nights or more as we may be able to offer a discount.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Luxury ensuite to Master Bedroom with Corner bath, twin sinks, shower cubicle, wc and bidet. First floor family bathroom with corner bath, wc and twin sink unit. Ground floor shower room with shower, sink, wc and bidet. Basement shower and separate wc.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: First Floor - Master Bedroom with king sized bed, balcony, ensuite bathroom, Two further double bedrooms. Ground floor - double bedroom and twin bedded bedroom.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: This is a superb villa which we treat as our home - we would ask that you care for it similarly. This is a prestigious residential area suited to families or couples and we regret all male/female parties are not accepted. Air conditioning is installed in every bedroom and all living areas. Outside: Private gardens, fully enclosed by a wall all the way round making it safe and secure. There are balconies and patio areas and patio furniture, sun loungers and a lovely fitted barbecue with fitted table and benches. (see photo). The pool is private, irregular in shape, around 14m in length and has a shallow end with steps, (our youngest 2 children learned to swim here) and the deep end is around 7'. (Photos included.) Through a locked gate, you access the tennis court (which is shared with but seldom used by the villa next door) so don't forget to bring your raquets. (There are two basic raquets and a few balls in the pool room.) High mesh fencing on top of the boundary walls should keep the balls in the court! Also car-port and off road secure parking with electronic gate. Utility Room: Washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are provided for use at the villa only - please bring beach towels. A full clean is carried out prior to your arrival with fresh sheets and towels. There is a washing machine and rotary line. Other: The Basement level has a lounge with American style pool table and a sauna room with shower and wc.