Apartment in Sao Martinho do Porto, Silver Coast, Portugal - Top Floor - 3 Bed - 2 Bathroom - Full Air Conditioning - Large Living Area With Separate Kitchen
Built to a very high standard this luxurious new top floor corner, 3 bedroom high quality 102sqm apartment offers a very comfortable base for all your holiday enjoyment locally and in the beautiful adjoining towns and villages. Sao Martinho with its beautiful sandy beach renowned for its safe bathing and charming seafront promenade and boardwalk. Offers the ideal location for a relaxing family holiday soaking up the sunshine or as a base for exploring the rugged coastline of the silver coast area north of Lisbon.
About the Owner
About Sean Mc Ginley
Sean and Jennifer Mc Ginley are from Dublin City, Ireland
We both enjoy outdoor pursuits and chose Silver Coast Portugal for our holiday home because its climate suits us as you can enjoy the sunshine but also cool off with the gentle sea breeze.
Sao Martinho do Porto offers a delightful mix of local cafe bars and restaurants to suit every pallet and pocket.
We have made good friends here in the short time we have been visiting the area and find it to be very relaxed and noncommercial.
The area is an ideal place for walking along the picturesque boardwalk to Salir do Porto the nearest town and is ideal for cycling and watersports. There are several top class golf courses within easy driving distance and there are many historic attractions within easy reach by car.
Sean Mc Ginley purchased this apartment in 2010
Why Sean Mc Ginley chose Alcobaca
We bought our apartment in Sao Martinho do Porto because of its proximity to the town centre and the beach.
The beautiful sea shell shaped inlet with its vast child friendly beach which is ideal for paddling or swimming.
Its is very easy to reach by car or coach from either Lisbon or Porto and once there the world just slows down to allow you relax and take in the beautiful surrounding scenery.
We have holidayed with our family in many places but this area tops them all for an enjoyable child friendly location to holiday and enjoy the sunshine.
What makes this apartment unique
The large luxurious apartment offers a home from home appeal to allow visitors relax and take in this beautiful seaside town.
With the convenience of being only a short walk to the promenade, beach or town centre its has everything close to hand to ensure an enjoyable holiday in the sun.
There are many and various outdoor pursuits but we recommend getting a bicycle and exploring the local beaches and headlands.
Windsurfing, fishing , golfing and sightseeing are the most popular holiday pastimes.
From the Owner
“We bought our apartment in Sao Martinho do Porto because of its proximity to the town centre and the beach. The beautiful sea shell shaped inlet with its vast child friendly beach which is ideal for paddling or swimming. Its is very easy to reach by car or coach from either Lisbon or Porto and once there the world just slows down to allow you relax and take in the beautiful surrounding scenery. We have holidayed with our family in many places but this area tops them all for an enjoyable child friendly location to holiday and enjoy the sunshine.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Paragliding, Mountain Biking, Watersports, Potholing, Hiking and numerous Golf Courses. Foz de Arelho is within easy driving distance where surfing is the predominant sport on this beach area.
Sao Martinho Beach is less than 5 minute walk from apartment. Salir do Porto Beach with its huge sand dunes ideal for climbing or sand boarding is a 1km boardwalk around the bay from Sao Martinho do Porto. Foz de Arelho is a 10 min drive to its fantastic sandy beach and lagoon, water sports and surfing / beach bars and restaurants. Nazare is a 15 min. drive to this lively seaside town with old world features and beautiful sandy beach. Peniche is a 25 min drive to wind-surfing.
Lisbon airport 100km 1 hours drive via A8 toll route. Porto airport 250km 2.5 hours drive / motorway. Car hire is recommended to transfer and enjoy exploring this unspoilt area of Portugal. Sao Martinho is served by trains and an express coach link from Lisbon Local buses and Taxi stand are close by apartment complex. Pick up and drop off service available to Lisbon at approx 90 euros each way. Taxi or shuttle bus from Lisbon airport to Lisbon Bus Station and coach direct to SMDP.
Lisbon. Easyjet, TAP, BA, BMI Baby Thomsonfly, Aer Lingus.
Car Hire - Holiday Auto`s, Iberent, Argus, Easyautos, Sixth.
Foz de Arelho10 min drive to beach, lagoon, sailing, surfing. Nazare 15 min drive to busy old fishing town, funicular, beach. Caldas Da Rainha 15 min drive to spa town, good for shopping. Obidos 20 min drive to historic medieval walled town. Alcobaca 25 min drive to large monastery town. Peniche 40 min drive to surfing and nature reserve. Sintra 1 hour drive to Pena National Park. Fatima 45 min drive to famous Religous Pilgrimage town.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
12 Mar 2017 - 27 May 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Early Summer Season
28 May 2017 - 1 Jul 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
High Summer Season
2 Jul 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£104|
Please book by email or telephone. Deposit of 2% required to secure booking with balance payable 6 weeks before arrival date. 120 euros damages deposit will be required repayable in full following a satisfactory housekeeping report.
Saturdays are preferable but we will try and accomodate any reasonable request.
Check in time 15.00 Check out time 11.00
If you have any special requests then please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate them
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in Euros. We like to have the property rented so are open to offers, particulary in off season so please get in touch!
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“The large luxurious apartment offers a home from home appeal to allow visitors relax and take in this beautiful seaside town. With the convenience of being only a short walk to the promenade, beach or town centre its has everything close to hand to ensure an enjoyable holiday in the sun. There are many and various outdoor pursuits but we recommend getting a bicycle and exploring the local beaches and headlands. Windsurfing, fishing , golfing and sightseeing are the most popular holiday pastimes.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Wash Hand Basin and Bathroom unit
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Main bathroom - with bath/shower over, WC, bidet and wash basin. Hair dryer and Hair Straightener. Shower room - with shower enclosure, WC and wash basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) plus cot. Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1. King size bed. Bedroom 2. King Size bed. Bedroom 3. 2 x single beds. All have bedside locker and lamps - fitted wardrobes with ample storage space.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Travel cot provided and highchair available on request. Electricity, cleaning and laundry is included in weekly prices. Sorry, no pets allowed and non smoking. Smoking is allowed on balcony area outside. Outside: This development has 54 apartments in 3 Blocks and benefits from a south/west facing communal pool. Each Block comes with a roof terrace with brick built BBQs for guest`s enjoyment.The communal swimming pool is situated close to main entrance hallway to this block. Balcony runs across the total width of this apartment and has a brick built BBQ with chimney above providing guest's with a an ideal location to enjoy the sunset with a glass of the locally produced wine. Utility Room: Hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine, microwave, toaster and full range of crockery and utensils. Full air-conditioning / heating system. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and towels are provided. Beach towels are provided. The Property is cleaned before and after use. Cleaning during your stay can be arranged - additional charge will apply. Please enquire.