Villa Bella, Villa in Kas, Mediterranean Region, Turkey - Intimate Seaside Setting
Quiet and Private. Villa Bella is located towards the end of 'The Peninsula,' close to the sea, stunning sea and mountain views from bedrooms, terrace and pool area. Air-conditioned throughout and fully furnished in a charming traditional Turkish style. The pool is shared with one other Villa just above. Great for a serene vacation. The villa has its own car parking space on the main road above and there is a regular bus service.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Just metres from the coastline, though for comfortable access drive 5 mins to the closest beach on this very peninsula, where at its narrowest and so has beach on 2 sides, one facing Greek island "Meis" the other facing the new Yacht Marina w/a cafeteria. Continue on to Kas - town, another few mins, and access all the favorite local beach spots. Even further is post-card perfect Kaputas and still further Patara Beach, noted as one of the “world's top 10 sexiest beaches" by MSNBC.
Dalaman (DLM) is 2 hrs away. Antalya (AYT) is 3 hours away. Car hire is recommended, but not at all necessary with frequent, comfy, reliable buses. Please contact for help with airport transfers/car hire. We can connect you with the most reliable, affordable, fully insured local companies for this.
In the heart of Ancient Lycia here, you can’t go but a few paces without stumbling upon some stunning ancient site, each a unique point of interest of its own right. We keep an Information Book at the villa with all the details you will want for exploring Ancient Lycia, as well as for Excursions, such as diving, hiking, kayaking and boating, etc. In under an hour you can reach each of: Kekova (sunken city), Kalkan, Patara (long white sand beach), Demre (Santa Clause), Greek island "Meis,".
Kas is a small but well provided for town, with several banks, ATM's and a post office, as well as a couple of good supermarkets and a selection of shops selling traditional souvenirs and unusual jewellery. There are also many restaurants serving traditional Turkish cuisine as well as those serving a more cosmopolitan menu. Late night bars overlook the harbour, which during the daytime takes on a totally different feel, with the coming and going of daily tour boats and the tea gardens where locals and tourists alike relax over a cool, refreshing drink.
Kas is well known for it's fabulous diving and other activities, like sea kayaking and walking on the Lycian Way, one of the world oldest and most famous ancient footpaths through the Taurus mountains which overlook the town.
A wealth of ancient historical sites can easily be reached from Kas either by driving oneself or on local buses which are cheap and frequent, and a visit to the Friday market in Kas is an essential part of your holiday.
It's also possible to take a day trip by boat to the nearby beautiful Greek island of Meis, where you can enjoy hospitality in traditional tavernas in the harbour.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
3 Sep 2016 - 28 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A non-refundable 20% deposit is payable at the time of booking with the balance payable 6 weeks before your holiday start date.
Flexible, depending on other bookings. Villa to be vacated by 10:30 on the day of departure, however there may be some flexibility here too, depending on other bookings.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- near the sea
- eco tourism
- paddle boating
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- First floor bathroom equipped with shower cubicle and bath, wc. Ground floor bathroom equipped with shower cubicle, wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, bedside cabinets with reading lamps, TV with satellite (some English channels), wardrobe. Bedroom 2 with double bed, bedside cabinets with reading lamps, wardrobe. Bedroom 3 with twin beds, bedside cabinets, wardrobe.
- Notes on accommodation: Owned by one of the original Journalists (of music) that once defined this peninsula. Outside: The pool is shared only with one other, equally elegant and occasionally occupied, villa. It is 4x8m with depth 1.6m, with Light for night swimming. Wooden sunbeds are provided. Terrace surrounding the pool is an additional comfortable lounging area with stunning views. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron and ironing board, water heater, vacuum cleaner. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided. The villa will be cleaned weekly with a complete towel and linen change. Other: The Terrace serves as an outdoor living room with a most intimate feel with the sea it faces, elegantly furnished, you may spend most your time and eat most your meals here.