Apartment in Lagos Marina,Western Algarve, Portugal - Access to Fantastic Shared pool. Close to Beach and Town
Modern spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, ground floor apartment situated in the superb Marina de Lagos. The apartment has a large child safe balcony overlooking a beautiful palm garden, and is perfect for both couples and families. Complimentary pool passes are provided to the superb Marina Club complex with it's 30m pool and children's pool. The marina is a 1 minute walk with an array of bars, shops and restaurants. Meia Praia beach and the lively lagos town are just a 10 minute stroll away.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
1 holidaymaker review
We just returned from our trip to Lagos and we stayed a this property. The apartment was very well situated, very large and spacious. The apartment was very well equipped and very clean. We found Dot very good to deal with and we really enjoyed our holiday. I would highly recommend this apartment and we will definitely be going back there again.
Activity and Interests
The fantastic bay and beach of Meia Praia is only 10 minutes walk from the apartment, the beach being approx. 4kms of white sand. Should you prefer to drive there are plenty of parking areas. There are also wonderful beach restaurants. Several other beaches and smaller bays are approx. 10/15 minutes drive away. From the waterfront you may choose a trip including the grotto's, dolphin watching, paragliding.
The apartment is located approx 45 minutes car or taxi ride from Faro airport along an excellent motorway. Taxis can be arranged if required at a cost of around 70 euros. Trains run from Faro to Lagos and the apartment is only 1 minute walk from the station in Lagos. Faro train station is a short cab ride from the airport.
The apartment is located within easy walking distance of the train station and buses where frequent transport is available to many of the Algarve attractions including the water park, Zoomarine, Algarve Shopping centre and other towns. There are many restaurants to choose from 5 minutes walk away on the marina and waterfront and 10 minutes to the many restaurants and activities of Lagos town.
Our representative will meet you on arrival and show you into the apartment. He will be on hand by mobile ‘phone if you have any queries during your stay.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A non-refundable 25% deposit is required at time of booking, the remaining balance to be paid in full 6 weeks prior to arrival.
Changeover day is flexible. The apartment is available from 2pm on the day of arrival and we would ask our guests to vacate the apartment at 10am on the day of departure. Any reasonable requests to vary these times will be accommodated where possible.
Notes on prices:
All prices are in UK pounds per week.
Discounts are negotiated for long term lets. Please ask when booking.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to master bedroom with full sized bath, shower, large marble vanity unit with wall mirror over basin. WC and bidet. Second bathroom has walk in shower, and marble vanity unit with half wall mirror over, basin and WC.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with large en-suite. Double bed, bedside tables, large fitted wardrobe with shelves, dressing table with drawers and mirror over. Bedroom 2 - twin beds, bedside table, large fitted wardrobe with shelves, dressing table, mirror over.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The living area and the 2 bedrooms have air-conditioning for the summer and heating for the winter. Electricity is included in the rental rate. This ground floor apartment is child friendly as is the balcony area. Complimentary pool passes are provided for use of the exclusive Marina Club complex. Outside: The apartment has a large balcony overlooking the lovely palm garden and is equipped with a large glass table and chairs for six people, 2 loungers and 2 sunbeds. For the children there is a small play park and boating lake close to the apartment. 2 minutes walk is the beautiful Marina and the Marina Club pool complex with 30m outdoor pool, children's pool, bar and restaurant, to which complimentary pool passes are provided for our guests.The club also has a spa and gym which is available for use at a local daily charge. The excellent supermarket of Pingo Doce is just 2 minutes walk away. Utility Room: There is a door to a patio from the kitchen, separate from the main balcony, for use for drying laundry etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and white bedlinen are provided and will be changed on a weekly basis. Please provide your own towels for pool/beach use. Other: The apartment has a large balcony overlooking the lovely palm garden and is equipped with a large glass table and chairs for six people, 2 loungers and 2 sunbeds.