Pissouri, Limassol, Cyprus - Peaceful Location 5 Minutes Drive To Beach And Aphrodites Rock
The large open plan lounge provides a relaxing space with comfortable sofas, coffee tables. Free Wi FI, Freeview UK TV. 42" home cinema flat screen TV, large DVD family movie collection and Mini Hi-fi. The lounge area is fully air-conditioned. The dining area is furnished with a dining table and matching chairs with views over adjacent fields. The kitchen is fitted with quality units and granite worktops. It is equipped with an electric oven, gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. The master bedroom has a king size bed with en-suite bath/shower room. There is a further king size bedroom and twin bedded room, both have independent access via patio doors to the poolside. All the bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, dressing tables/bedside tables. All bedrooms have air-conditioning, which is included in the rate. The swimming pool is 5 x 8m with a poolside shower and shade. Poolside lighting and large patio, barbecue and garden area.
Top Traveller Review
Excellent villa, superb service
About the Owner
I bought Aphrodite Villa in 2006 for me and my family to enjoy, Cyprus has always been a special place for me with it's relaxed culture and warm friendly people. My mother is Cypriot, my father Scottish (what a mix!). I live in the UK, but It had always been my ambition to have a home in Cyprus, we love taking our holidays there, it is a home from home and letting the place makes it viable for us, it feels great to have other families stay and enjoy the place.
Guestbook comments from the owner
All guests that have stayed, have enjoyed their stay as the guest book will testify. Many guests have returned and are booked to return.:
Hi Andy, just wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed our stay at your gorgeous villa with all it's amenities. The large pool was a fabulous place to cool off when the temperature continued to rise during the week. We arrived very late on Sunday having been delayed 2hrs so we were tired, but when we opened the door of the Villa and saw the clean, comfy and very spacious inside we got our second wind. Of course the added bonus for my husband and son was the TV and being able to see the World Cup matches! We will certainly check Aphrodite availability for our next trip. We would definitely recommend to other renters. Thanks again. Janet and Michael.
5 based on 5 holidaymaker reviews
Excellent villa, superb service
The villa was booked at very short notice but the owner was very fast to respond to enquiries and was incredibly helpful. The price for our 1 week stay was very reasonable. We received a very informative and useful information pack after booking with details about the villa and local amenities and restaurants/attractions. The villa itself is lovely. Very well equipped with everything you could possibly need and well furnished. It's in a quiet location with supermarket, doctor, pharmacy, petrol station literally 5 minutes away. The pool and terrace are great and pool was cleaned and maintained twice whilst we were there. The owner also provided a contact number for a neighbour (English) who was on hand if we needed help. We will most definitely be booking to stay at this villa again and recommend highly for a nice quiet break in a lovely location.
A wonderful villa, really spacious, private pool
We had an absolutely fantastic stay at Aphrodite villa, really peaceful, lovely pool, photos do not do this place justice, we plan to return again. Owner is really helpful
Fantastic two week family holiday
Spent two weeks here on a family holiday every thing you need is provided. We all loved the pool. Great communication from the owner the shop in the village is very well stocked with all the things you need. A very well looked after villa with friendly neighbours.
Best Holiday Accomodation
This Villa is amazing. Its so peaceful and local supermarket just down the road. Plenty of places to eat in the village. Owner very helpful and villa always spotlessly clean. Great for when we took the kids but also nice when its just the two of us!
We arrived to a peaceful village setting and a beautiful villa surrounded by tranquility. It was meant to be a relaxing time away from work and it fit the bill completely.
The villa was spotless and roomy and everything we had hoped, the pool was great. Close enough to both Limassol and Paphos if you want a bit more socialising. We hope to return in the future and would definitely recommend a stay here.
Thanks again Andy
Val and Billy
From the Owner
“Although I have been to Cyprus many times I had not heard of Pissouri. On this particular trip in 2005, I wanted to stay somewhere not too close to Paphos or Limassol, but at a reasonable distance to visit. Beaches were important. I simply got a map, stuck a pin between the two towns and Pissouri leaped out, I booked a villa belonging to another UK family, fell in love with Pissouri and the picturesque village, tavernas and bars, the rest is history.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Pissouri is of particular interest to walkers who regularly visit the area to enjoy the interesting and picturesque routes. Curium beach is popular with Surfers, Windsurfers and Kite surfers. Hang gliding and Paragliding is popular here from the cliffs that over look the beach. The are also various other beach activities on most of the beaches in Cyprus. There is a great Waterpark in Kolossi, (25 minutes drive) and another in Pafos. Detailed information in the guest book.
Pissouri Bay beach is a blue flag beach 5 minutes drive away with hotels, restaurants and tavernas lining the beach. Aphrodite is a clean pebble beach renowned for it's turquoise waters and mythology. This is less than 5 minutes drive away, with a small cafeteria for refreshments and a hillside restaurant overlooking Aphrodites Rock. Another wonderful beach is Ancient Curium beach. This a wide long sandy beach with three tavernas spread along the stretch of the beach.
Paphos is the nearest airport, only 25 minutes drive away with Larnaca about 1 hour 15 minutes away. A hire car is recommended. Although the villa is only a 15 minute walk to the village centre, it is up a steep hill. A new large supermarket has recently opened nearby and within a 5 minutes walk.
There are too many places of interest and archaeology to mention here, the main towns of Paphos and Limassol are within 30 minutes drive, which makes this a good base for exploring the island. The Troodos Mountain range, a 1 hour drive to Troodos Square from where you can find refreshments and set out to explore the region.
There are two local tavernas within walking distance. In addition to the new Supermarket which has opened nearby,the village centre has two mini markets a number of banks. It is pedestrianised with a number of tavernas and bars. There two water parks, the largest in Limassol the smaller one in Paphos. Most of the beaches have beach activities such as wind surfing, kite surfing, etc. There is also a pharmacy within a few minutes walk.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 28 Feb 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Contact owner by email or phone. 30% deposit required when booking, final payment required 1 month before arriving.
Changeover day timing is usually flexible, but please note if there is a booking that is due to arrive on the eve of your departure date, then the property must be vacated by 11am so the property can be changed over for the arriving guests.
Notes on prices:
A Substantial discount of up to 35% can be arranged for long term winter rental periods. Good discounts can be offered for all booking two weeks and longer. Please contact the owner for a no obligation quote or phone for a chat.
Essentially, the longer the rental period the bigger the discount.
All Utilities are included in the price, Heating, Electric and Hot Water (Airconditioning in the summer months).
Shorter periods, may also be arranged, please contact owner for details.
30% deposit, final payment due 1 month before travel.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The villa itself is peaceful, the village is beautiful, wonderful beaches nearby, the nightlife and bustle of Paphos and Limassol a reasonable drive away when a livelier evening is wanted. It's great now that a new supermarket has opened just down the road where you can get most things. It has a great position for exploring the island. A lovely private pool with larger spacious area for sunbathing. Two really good water parks for keeping the kids occupied, one near Limassol and one near Paphos, both around 25 minute drive away.”
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- duty free shops
- live theatre
- water parks
- winery tours
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- 150 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to Master bedroom 1 with bath and shower, wc and wash basin. There is also an additional, separate shower room and wc serving the rest of the property.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 is the master bedroom, featuring a king size bed with en-suite bathroom and large wardrobe area. Bedroom 2 has a king size bed, large wardrobes and patio door access to poolside. Bedroom 3 has two single beds and patio door access to poolside.
- Golf ...
- Barbecue ...
- Veranda ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The property is fully air-conditioned. Children must be supervised at all times around the pool. There are pool toys in the poolside storage area, lilos rubber rings etc along with foam mattress for loungers. The swimming pool is ideal for children, the shallow end is just under 1m deep and flat before sloping to the deep end at 2m deep, so children must be supervised. NB, Please specify if a cot or High chair or both are required. Outside: Midway up the driveway there is the main entrance to the house, via a half dozen steps or so. On the right is the garden. The garden is mainly decorative with shrubs, stones and local rocks. Past the garden is the second entrance into the kitchen. The kitchen veranda overlooks the garden and pool. The swimming pool is approximately 8 x 5 meters and is private for your sole use. There are six sunbeds, pool toys, lilos, and rings. There are tables, chairs and barbecue area away from the pool, guests are welcome to move the furniture to wherever they feel comfortable. The sunbeds have quality thick and comfortable lounge mattress. There is a large space at one end of the pool which allows for ball games. The opposite side of the house overlooks an old vineyard. Utility Room: There is a Poolside utility shed which contains the Foam mats for the sunbeds. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included with hairdryer, iron and board. The property is cleaned and prepared throughout prior to guest arrival and after for the next guest. Other: All the bedrooms have quality cotton linen and goose down duvets for winter use. There is an oil fired boiler and full central heating for winter use. The property is designed to remain cool in summer, this can make it feel cold in the Cyprus mild winter.