Palace Matzurevitc Apartments in Perast, Bay of Boka, Montenegro - Peace And Tranquility 20 M From The Sea. Beautiful Private Patio/garden Areas
Palace Matzurevitc dates back to the 13th century, situated in the heart of Perast, an ancient seafaring town at the foot of St. Elijah Hill (873m) and along the coast of the Boka Bay. A great sense of harmony between mountains and sea are reflected in our luxury apartments. The house has been fully restored and is tastefully decorated throughout. This is a very special place for rest, recreation, peace and tranquility. We are only a half a minute from the sea so you can experience the beauty of the morning, evening and sunsets over the bay on your doorstep. You will be at peace with yourself and the world. We have beautiful, secluded gardens & patio areas where you can relax under the shade of the evening or soak up the sun during the day.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Swimming pier is just a minute away from The Palace Matzurevitc. There is also a small beach in Perast with a bar, umbrellas & sun loungers available for daily hire and many beaches a short drive away.
Airport Tivat (TIV AP) is 20 km far away from Perast and it takes around 25 min driving. Airport Dubrovnik (DBV AP) is in Croatia and it`s 50 km away.
Kotor - Medieval walled city/ ATM /Market (15 minutes by car).
Risan - ATM and markets (5 minutes by car)
Budva - Old town and beautiful beaches (30 minutes).
Herceg Novi - Shopping and old town (20 minutes).
Cetinje - Historic capital (1 hour).
Perast has lovely restaurants & bars within walking distance. There are 2 local shops and a Post Office. Risan & Kotor both have markets with lovely fresh produce available. Kotor, cultural and historical city with it`s remarkable walls is just 14 km away. Local bus runs every half an hour and connects all small places around Bay of Kotor. Cetinje, the old capital lays down in the bottom of mountain Lovcen and it`s one hour drive from Perast. Perast itself has boat trips to the nearby island.
- Booking Notes:
When booking, 20% of price will be paid as a deposit on a bank account. Deposit in not refundable.
Notes on prices:
€25 - €35 per person per night.
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 5 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 6 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 7 - Shower Enclosure
- 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Bedroom 8
- Max. occupancy: 20
- pets considered
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: It is ideal for children and families with the beautiful secluded garden to play-very safe! It is also ideal for older people and couples relaxing too. There is something for everyone! Heating-air-conditioning. Outside: Large, cascading private gardens have tables, chairs, orange trees, flowers, books, magazines and newspapers. Loungers are also available. It is the Ideal place to relax & soak up the ambience.