Farmhouse in Moasca, Nr. Asti, Piedmont, Italy - Peaceful Location, Close To Historic Towns Of Asti And Canelli
Farmhouse / Villa with stunning panoramic views. 2 x patio areas with barbecues and garden furniture. Peaceful location. Close to the historic towns of Asti and Canelli.
The property has 3 bedrooms (2 x doubles (one with en-suite) and 1 x twin), 3 bathrooms (2 x shower rooms and 1 x shower/bath), 2 fully equipped kitchens and 2 lounge areas (both have sofa beds) with free satellite tv and Wifi available.
Top Traveller Review
Very good, in picturesque location, superb views
About the Owner
(1 traveller reviews)
Very good, in picturesque location, superb views
Located on a hilly ridge in among then vinyards, walk out the gate across a small Road and your there!. Superb views to North of hilly ridges,vineyards, villages to the alps in the background. To the south the same without the alps but with the Moasca castle and the church at San Mazano Oliveto and this from the hot tub too. Well equipped property with plenty of space for a large or 2 smaller families reasonable Internet connection ad UK TV via satelite. Good parking and patio area with built in Bbq. Plenty of restraints in easy driving distance and shops Gwithian 10 to 15 mins. The only but is a car is a must. We had a good holiday.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Motorcyclists are welcomed and as well as secure parking for bikes - behind electric gates or in a locked garage, we can offer drying facilities for wet riding kit, maps of local routes and itineries, guided motorcycle tours, a list of services from cafes and restaurants that are biker friendly to garages and tyre fitters.
The nearest beach is to the west of Genoa, about 100km away and about 1 and a half hours drive.
The Ligurian resort towns of Albisola, Varazze and Celle Ligure are a short distance down the coast to the west.
To the east is Portofino and the Cinque Terre villages which are a 2 to 2 and a half hour drive.
Nearest airports are as follows with distance and approximate driving time:
Cuneo 93km, 1 hour 10 min.
Genoa 96km, 1 hour 40 min.
Turin 97km, 1 hour 15 min.
Milan Linate 158km, 1 hour 50 min.
Milan Malpensa 172km, 2 hours.
Milan Bergamo 198km, 2 hours 15 min.
Parma 202km, 2 hours 15 min.
Due to the property location a car or other mode of transport is essential.
Moasca village and shops are 3km from the house (butchers, bakers/general store, cafe/bar).
Canelli is 8km, Nizza Monferrato, 10km, both have large supermarkets.
Asti 19km, Acqui Terme, 28km, Alba, 34km.
There are plenty of good local restaurants and pizzerias in Moasca, Canelli and Nizza Monferrato the closest being a restaurant at the village of Moasca on the hill and a pizzeria just off the main road to Canelli.
The nearest Enoteca are at Canelli and Montegrosso D'Asti. There is a post office in San Marzano Oliveto (5km) and ATM's, Banks and a main post office in both Canelli and Nizza Monferrato.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of 50% of the total cost is required to confirm your booking. Full payment one month prior to arrival.
Changeover day is Saturday, guests are asked to vacate their accommodation by 10am on the day of departure. Arrival at 5pm. We have flexibility on change over dependant on bookings, please enquire.
Notes on prices:
Pricing will vary depending on number of people staying.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 1 with shower, wc, sink and bidet. (Ground Floor). Bathroom 2 En-Suite to Bedroom 2 with Bath, shower, wc, sink and bidet (First Floor). Bathroom 3 with shower, wc, sink and bidet (First Floor).
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with Twin Beds (Ground Floor). Bedroom 2 with Double bed and En-Suite (First Floor). Bedroom 3 with King Size bed and balcony (First Floor). Bedroom 4 with King Size Sofa Bed (First Floor).
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Accommodation through the house has gas central heating and hot water. Free Wifi available. The accommodation has a first floor balcony and terraced garden and is not suitable for very young children. Outside: Facilities include: large summer house (8 x 5m) with vaulted wood ceiling, table and chairs, panoramic views. 2 x patio areas with barbecues and garden furniture. Hot tub on wooden decked area with gazebo, seats, and panoramic views. Electric gates, parking for 2 cars, also lockable double garage opposite the house. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen provided and property is cleaned by the owner. Other: Summer house, hot tub.