Villa with Pool in Kalami, Corfu - Peaceful Location
Villa Kyriaki, enjoys a scenic location on the coastal side of the road, overlooking Kalami Bay and Darrel Lawrence House (White House) within walking distance of the beach via a steep return journey up the hill. Between the bay of Agni and Kouloura Harbour, Kalami lies around a beautiful bay, reached by a steep drive down through olive groves to its blue-flag white shingle beach. Famous as the home of the author Lawrence Durrell White House, the village also offers a choice of supermarkets, a few tavernas, bars and restaurants and a couple of gift shops. The villa is air-conditioned, is very comfortable and has stunning sea views. Distance from Corfu airport and ports approximately 32 kilometres. Wireless internet (wi-fi). The villa is available for Easter time.
Top Traveller Review
Stunning villa, stunning view!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
4.7 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Stunning villa, stunning view!
We have just returned from our family holiday in Corfu - 2nd visit and, as before, it did not disappoint. The villa certainly has the "wow" factor, with plenty of space to relax and unwind. Also very good for "cruise ship spotting" as the liners travel back and forth to Corfu Town. Villa Kyriaki or a cruise? The villa wins every time - enjoy!
Beautiful Villa Kyriaki
Beautiful Villa Kyriaki as shown in pictures.
Very comfortable spaces and stunning views. Everything was in place! The owner came for a wedding in Corfu and she visited us. Very friendly people! I will certainly book the villa for summer 2014!
Just back from a week in villa Kyriaki. The villa doesn't disappoint and is as stunning as the photos. Great location in Kalami with beautiful views and you can walk down a steep goat track to the sea in about 10 minutes. The uphill walk is more tricky but we managed it at night using torches on our mobile phones with no problem.
The villa is situated next to Dimitri's restaurant but there is minimal noise.
The only negatives for us were the booking process whereby the owner was not very communicative to the point where I was worried to send off the deposit in case it was a scam! Also the villa now only has 5 sunbeds and no sunbed cushions and the 2 umbrellas in the photo were absent - broken and not replaced I expect. Some of the outside lighting is on the wrong time and comes on in the middle of the night! Minor niggles hence just 4 stars
Activity and Interests
Corfu is blessed with many beautiful bays with crystal clear waters and the villa is only a few minutes easy walking to Kalami Bay and Lawrence Darrel house (White House). The beach provides safe swimming, with several beach front shops and a taverna where you will always find a very friendly welcome awaits.
Corfu International Airport is approximately 32 km away as is Corfu Town, about 40 minutes drive. There are several airline companies you can use for Corfu with daily flights in high season. Daily car ferries arrive from mainland Greece and ports in Italy served by the budget airlines (Brindisi / Venice / Ancona). Car hire is essential.
Nearest beach – 10 minutes walk, 2 minutes drive
Nearest restaurant - 5 meters
Nearest supermarket 2 minutes drive.
Hypermarkets 15 minutes drive.
Nearest village 10 minutes drive.
Nearest ATM in village 10 minutes drive
Kalami village has 3 mini-markets and 3 tavernas. The beach is pebble and ideal for small children. The beach is also suitable for swimming with clear blue seas. You can hire boats and book water skiing at the beach. There is a Scuba diving center in Nissaki beach which is 10 mins drive. Excursions are available from local travel agents.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
3 Oct 2016 - 30 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
To confirm a reservation a 30 % deposit payment is required, and the balance is due 2 weeks before the arrival date. For bookings during Easter period simply contact us.
Traditionally Monday is the changeover day and this we would prefer, however with the increase in the number of flights coming to Corfu we are prepared to be flexible.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
Sports & Adventure Activities
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- The three upper floor bathrooms are en-suited to bedrooms. Luxury bathrooms with bathtub wash basin, WC and hairdryer. Middle floor – WC and wash basin. Lower floor - Luxury bath with bathtub, wash basin, WC and hairdryer.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The villa consists of 4 bedrooms. Each bedroom decorated to a high standard with private bathroom and sea view balcony. Master bedroom with double bed. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Bedroom 3 with twin beds. Bedroom 4 with double bed- bathroom adjacent.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Air conditioning, Wireless Internet, BBQ Area, Parking Outside: The villa has a private swimming pool 10 x 5 which is serviced and cleaned regularly. Sunbeds, umbrellas, outdoor tables and chairs are set out on the patio. There is also a barbecue area. Beautiful citrus fruit and olive trees adorn the lower garden. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron and ironing board available adjacent the kitchen. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa is cleaned twice a week. Towels and linen are included. Other: Sunbeds, umbrellas and dinning facilities are provided for your convenience. Air conditioning, Wireless Internet, Telephone (incoming calls), BBQ Area and Parking.