Villa in Cabo Roig, Costa Blanca, Spain - Close to the Shops and 10 Minutes Walk to the Beach
Large villa in very quiet cul-de-sac with community pool just 1 minute walk. Entrance by key fob as it is for residents only and has children's section with grass areas, seats and showers. Villa has off street parking with small patio at front, shared balcony for 2 upstairs bedrooms and rooftop solarium. All rooms have ceiling fans. Patio furniture, sun loungers and BBQ provided.Air conditioning in 2 main bedrooms. New television system (156 channels ) and internet now installed There is a travel cot and 2 highchairs A box of toys and some books etc on the shelves for the children In the cupboard under the stairs there is a selection of buckets spades bats balls umbrellas and inflatables All for your use and a trolley to help get things to the beach which is approx. 15-20 mins walk There is a cool box and blocks in the kitchen BBQ tools are in the shed Lidl and Mercadona are close by as is the huge shopping mall La Zenia Boulevard which has something for everyone including a whole floor of restaurants of every description The "strip " also has a large selection of restaurants and shops and banks There is a large farmacia at the end of the strip and a very good clinic (remember your EHIC card ) and then you won't have to pay for treatment The kitchen is well equipped with Fridge/freezer washing machine microwave toaster juicer ceramic hob and oven and a large amount of crockery cutlery and glasses All linen and towels are provided and cleaning and air conditioning are included in the price Transport to and from the airport can be arranged Car hire is helpful but not strictly necessary
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
I live in England with my partner and now that I am retired we holiday in the villa twice a year. My family like to use it and now the grandchildren are old enough they can go on their own. I have 2 border collies who stay with my daughter when we are away.We love the area and of course the weather is brilliant.
Our neighbours are really good and keep their eye on my villa when I'm not there. Also I have a brilliant housekeeper who keeps the place immaculate in between lets and her husband is an absolute marvel who does maintenance for me if it cannot wait till my partner can do it when we are on holiday. Travel light as all is provided (not beach towels) and clothes dry and air very fast in the sun.Enjoy your holiday.
Guestbook comments from the owner
5 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
had a fantastic holiday here villa was well equipped and catered for all our needs couldnt have asked for more was very clean and well kept was 7 adults one baby toys were a godsend pool was used by all daily all equipment at villa was much appreciated by all so thanks for a great time margaret dave jessica david aidan taylor will and maisey xx
From the Owner
“When I bought the property the area was not built up as it is now but the villa is in a very small cul-de-sac very quiet, 1 minute from the community pool and 5 min from shops, bars, banks, restaurants, clinic, chemist. Near numerous beaches with easy access to all other areas of interest especially golf courses. It is very well built and appointed. Literally a home from home.”
Activity and Interests
Cabo Roig is the nearest beach and approx 15 minutes walk. Cala Capitan is approx 20-25 minutes walk. Driving is of course quicker but parking is very very difficult in the peak weeks. Many other beaches are easy to reach by car and all have sun beds and parasols for hire plus snack bars. All beaches are sandy and the water is clear.
Alicante is 40-45 minutes drive. Murcia 20 minutes drive. Car hire is not essential but makes life a lot easier. Airport pick up can be arranged if necessary.
Approx driving times: Torrevieja 10 minutes, Alicante 45 mins, Murcia 40 mins. Cartagena 45 mins. Cabo de Palos (scuba diving) 45 mins. Benidorm (Terra Mittica theme park) 1hr 15 mins. Guadelest 1hr 30 mins. There is a water park at Torrevieja (next to Los Habeneros shopping mall). Go-carts are a short drive away from the villa. The Mar Menor (sea water lagoon) is 10 mins drive and at Lo Pagan there is sulphur lagoon (hot mud) which the locals say has healing powers.
5 minutes walk takes you to the "Strip" where numerous restaurants cater for every taste. There are banks, shops, a very good clinic (I speak from personal experience) and a very good chemist. Both clinic and chemist personnel speak very good English. Horse riding and bikes are available for hire. There are markets every day of the week within short distances and sell everything.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Non refundable deposit of £100 is required to secure your booking with the final balance due 8 weeks before departure. Cleaning is INCLUDED in the price. There are no hidden charges. Air conditioning is also included in the price
I am flexible on arrival dates and also length of stay as this will be charged pro rata.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for villa per week and in UK pounds and includes cleaning and laundry.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The neighbours are lovely and very sociable.The villa is on a very quiet urbanization and because it is in a cul-de-sac we do not have trouble with traffic noise which suits me as I am a very light sleeper. We pay a twice yearly community fee and so our roads are kept well maintained and clean.The pool and surrounding areas are exceptionally well maintained and entrance is by key fob only as it is for residents only.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Upstairs bathroom has bath with shower, toilet, bidet and vanity unit with mirror. Downstairs is the shower room with toilet and vanity unit with mirror. Under Stairs storage is also here for toys, inflatables, parasols etc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has double bed with chest of drawers bedside tables with lamps and fitted wardrobe. Bedroom 2 has 2 sets of bunk beds fitted wardrobe and chest of drawers. Bedroom 3 has a double bed-settee and chest of drawers. There is also a travel cot.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: There is a portable gas heater and two halogen heaters should the weather turn cold! All books, toys, games etc are there for guests to use. There is a travel cot and highchair. Outside: The pool is a community pool with a children's section grass areas, seats and showers. Entrance is by key fob as it is only for residents use. The villa has patio areas and furniture sun loungers and a BBQ. The solarium has lighting, outside plug for your CD player and a washing line (pegs and basket in kitchen). Outside tap. Utility Room: Under stairs cupboard has toys, inflatables buckets and spades etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels(except beach towels) provided.Villa is thoroughly cleaned after each let and is immaculate. Ample linen and towels provided for 2 weeks. Cleaning and laundry charges are included in the rental price.