Villa in Funchal Ridge, Lagos, Western Algarve, Portugal - Villa Situated In A Peaceful Location, On Funchal Ridge, Short Drive To All Amenities
Casa Mispah is a beautiful, traditional villa set on Funchal Ridge just a 20 minute walk from Lagos centre. Set in stunning countryside with sea views it is the ideal holiday home to completely relax and unwind. The villa can sleep up to 7 people and has a safe, 3 bathrooms, a living room with digital TV, fully equipped kitchen and barbecue patio to the rear. The private pool and gardens complete this idyllic property. So peaceful that the birds quite regularly stop to have a drink from the pool and when in season you have a choice of lemons, peaches, oranges or pomegranates to enjoy! Car hire is recommended for convenience but nothing is too far away. We hope that you like the look of our villa and if would like any further information on the villa itself or the area then please feel free to contact us.
Top Traveller Review
Lovely villa & perfect setting!Lovely villa & perfect setting!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Dear Jane. The villa was fabulous and very well stocked. By far the biggest one we've stayed in, bright and airy and very clean. I loved having a proper kitchen and even did some washing - much less of a chore when it's 30 degrees and things dry so fast. The children loved having their own bathrooms never mind their own bedrooms, and the satellite TV was an absolute bonus for them, they were constantly torn between the wonderful pool and being able to watch their favourite programmes still! For us the pool won each and every time! Having our own space was lovely with no neighbours overlooking us, and it was so quiet but felt very safe. We loved Lagos and it's surroundings with all the beaches to explore, and after a hard day at the beach back to the pool to cool off. Carlos was very friendly and helpful when we arrived. Please thank him for us too. We had the perfect time, thank you once more. Best wishes. Jan
4 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
Lovely villa & perfect setting!
This villa is in a perfect location; tucked away with beautiful views of the sea and countryside, but with easy access to Lagos town and other areas. The villa is really spacious and the large terrace has a lovely pool, with a smaller one that would be ideal for children. The upstairs terrace has magnificent views of the surrounding area. Carlos, the caretaker, was very friendly and helpful, and welcomed us on our arrival. The villa has Wi Fi, which was very useful. The nearby tapas restaurant, O Marafado, is well worth a visit! We had a really fun holiday and would recommend Casa Mizpah; as there were only two of us, the owners were very kind in offering us a reduction in the cost, which many other owners had been reluctant to do, and this was much appreciated.
Activity and Interests
The beaches in Lagos are some of the best in the Algarve. A variety of beaches are easily accessible but are between a 5 and 15 minute drive from the villa.
Faro is the nearest airport. Numerous airlines fly to Faro.
You will have no trouble finding all local amenities but if you would like any advice then please feel free to contact us.
- Booking Notes:
If you would like to book the villa then please email us on the address given. Further details on payment and answers to any specific questions can be also be dealt with through email.
Check in is at 3pm and check out at 11am.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath/shower, wc and double sink. Shower room to bedroom 2 with shower, sink and wc. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 3 with bath/shower, ink and wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/7 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds/double bed - shower room across the hall. Bedroom 3 with double bedroom and en-suite bathroom. Situated downstairs with patio doors leading straight out to the pool area.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Casa Mispah is suitable for golfers, groups, families or couples. The villa is very spacious and when fully occupied never feels cramped. Outside: The grounds of the villa are truly beautiful. It has its own private pool which is kidney shaped and can be lit up on the evenings. The grounds of the garden are decorated with a variety of brightly coloured flowers, fruit trees and plants. The pool isn't heated but the pool and garden patio receive sun throughout the day so there really is no need as the cool water offers a welcomed refreshment. Utility Room: Utility room includes washing machine, sunbeds, pool inflatables and storage. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and bed linen are included, beach towels however are not. Cleaning of the villa and changing of linen will be done between 3rd and 4th day. Other: Bedroom 4 - Please note there is also a small additional room which is set up as a single bedroom.