Casa sao Martinho at Martinhal, Sagres, Western Algarve - 3 mins stroll to Martinhal Beach
Casa Sao Martinho is perfectly placed within Quinta do Martinhal and only a 3 mins stroll to Martinhal Beach with it clear waters, fine white sands backed by dunes and its two restaurants. This one off designed and newly built villa on 2000 sq.m. of lush landscaped gardens with sea views and surrounded by olive trees offers the discerning client the opportunity to indulge in a truly 5* luxury experience. Inside the open plan design creates a bright and spacious interior throughout, all of it furnished to the highest standard. All the rooms are South facing all opening onto the garden and pool.The large wind protected terrace with seating for 8 is perfect for al fresco living. No expense has been spared in providing you access to one of the finest villas in what we know to be one of the most beautiful and unspoilt areas in the Wesrern Algarve. We as owners have put a great deal of care and love into our villa, which we believe once experienced will be appreciated by one and all.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Owner profile to follow.
Guestbook comments from the manager
We are a family of 8 and stayed at Casa Sao Martinho. This place is divine! The house is spacious, airy and beautifully decorated. There was a welcome pack with all essentials, including a bottle of red and a bottle of white wine on our arrival which was a really nice touch. The modern kitchen had everything we could possibly need and there was a gas BBQ on the terrace We loved the fact that we also had SKY movies to while away a lazy evening after too much food! What a fabulous place Casa Sao Martinho is, we were very happy and hope to be back again soon. Carla Vicencio Prior. (Aug 2010)
We had a wonderful holiday in your beautiful villa for the 4th year. For me this light and airy villa with its tasteful furnishings and first class bathrooms is a welcome pleasure around days of beach and sun. The pool was gloriously clear and warm and tempted us to late night swims on hot nights. Karyn Dodd.
For more see us on "Tripadvisor Casa Sao Martinho Sagres"
1 holidaymaker review
Activity and Interests
Martinhal Beach is on your doorstep, one of the most beautiful beaches in the area where you can windsurf and snorkel. With two restaurants the kids can play safely while you have lunch or dinner, Nortada is the best and Luis will keep the kids amused with ice-cream and lollys. There are many more beaches only a few minutes drive from the house where you can surf and scuba dive.
Faro is the best option for flights and the drive to the house is about 1 hr 30 mins. We can reccomend car hire companys if you need.
Sagres village is a 5 min drive or 20 min walk across the beach and has most things that you will need.
Cape St Vincent is a 10 min drive (the most south-westerly point in Europe) once known as the end of the world.
The Fort in Sagres dates back to the 14th century and is steeped in maratime history well worth a visit.
Lagos is a 30 min drive with its Marina, shopping and restaurants.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
oct half term
29 Oct 2016 - 4 Nov 2016
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Booking deposit of 30% required. Balance due 10 weeks before occupation.
Saturday preferred but flexible off season.
Notes on prices:
The above prices are for 3 bedroom scanario.
4th Bedroom available at €300-€400 per week.
Villa Price Includes:
Travel Cot ( up to 2 years).
Pool heating available at 150 euro per week
Air-Con Available at €150 per week.
Winter Underfloor heating At €150 per week.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite master bedroom with bath, separate shower bidet twin W/H basins, WC. Ensuite bedroom 2 with bath/shower, twin washbasins, WC Ground floor full family bathroom with bath, seperate shower twin washbasins. WC. Bedroom 4 ensuite with bath/shower WC
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 to 8 people (3 or 4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom en suite with queen size bed and private terrace. Bedroom 2: en suite double or twin with direct access to pool. Bedroom 3: double or twin with direct access to pool and seperate terrace. Bedroom 4: ensuite large double or twin in annex.
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: Satellite TV, DVD plaver, selection of DVD's, books, board games. Maid service 3 times a week with bathroom towel change. Pool towels provided. It is difficult to express in a few pictures and words, how well this house works. It took us two years to design and build, and everything was done to the highest standard possible no expense was spared. This house was not built or furnished to a rental specification as you will see for yourself. It is our home for 4 months a year and we love it, we think you will feel the same way about it very quickly. Outside: The house offers a very large, private and well planted 1/2 acre garden with feature walls by the pool, outside shower, sea views and an extensive grassed area for the kids to play freely and safely. The wind protected terrace which is accessed from both the livingroom and diningroom has seating for 8 and its own built in gas BBQ, is perfect for Al Fresco living. From the terrace you can keep an eye on the kids in the pool, or watch the spectacular sunsets for which Cape St Vincent is famous. All outside furniture is provided including sunbeds for 8. 10m x 5m private pool with electric cover and heated. Plenty of parking at the front of the house accesed through electric gates. Utility Room: The utility room is beside the kitchen with exit to garden and is equipped with a washing machine, a seperate dryer, a sink and an additional fridge freezer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels will be supplied. Maid service is 3 times a week.