Town House in Foz do Arelho, Silver Coast - Central Location, 2 Mins Walk to Local Shops and Restaurants, 10 Mins Walk to Beach
This large, modern town house is located in the picturesque village of Foz do Arelho. Set in a private, well maintained garden with access to a large outdoor swimming pool (shared with 4 adjoining properties), this house is finished to a high standard and offers 3 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a lounge/dining area and a fully fitted kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher. There are 5 sun terraces, 3 of which are ideal for outdoor dining and relaxing. This Silver Coast property is 2 mins walk from the centre of the town with local coffee shops and restaurants and 10 mins walk to the beautiful sandy beach. There is access to nearby water sports facilities - surfing and swimming in the Atlantic and sailing, windsurfing or canoeing on the Obidos lagoon. Praia del Rey golf course is 25 minutes drive away. Other courses are to be found within a 30 minute drive. This house provides an an excellent base for you to relax and enjoy the many sights of Foz and the surrounding area.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Foz do Arelho is well known for its access to water sports facilities both on the lagoon and at the beach. There are local surf schools in the town and at the surrounding beaches in Peniche/Baleal.
The Obidos lagoon is 10 minutes walk away and offers a safe, shallow bathing area with a sandy beach. The main beach and seafront is a 2 minute drive or a 10 minute walk and there are numerous bars and restaurants on hand. In the summer months there is beach entertainment in the day and evenings. There are world class surfing beaches at Peniche (25 minute drive) and at various places along the coast.
Lisbon airport is about 50 minutes away. Porto is approx 3 hours and Faro approx 4 hours. Car hire is recommended to take full advantage of this beautiful area but there is also a taxi service available to and from the airport, details of which can be provided. There are direct flights to Lisbon from London, Luton, Bristol and Birmingham.
Foz do Arelho centre is 2 minutes walk. There is a bank, local supermarkets, butcher, baker, pharmacy and post office. Water sports facilties on the lagoon are a 3-4 minute drive.
Caldas da Rainha is the nearest main town and shopping centre - 10 minutes drive.
The coastal towns of Salir do Porto and San Martinho do Porto are approximately 15 minutes drive away.
The medieval walled town of Obidos is not to be missed and is approx 12km from Foz do Arelho.
Foz do Arelho is a quiet town, suitable for families and those looking for a peaceful break in an unspoilt area of Portugal with good beaches and access to local history and culture.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the full rental booking is payable at the time of booking. The balance is due not later than 6 weeks prior to arrival.
Please note a damages deposit of £200 will be required with the balance. This is refundable within 2 weeks after the end of the rental.
Please contact the owner by phone or by email. Last minute bookings may also be available.
Payment can be made by cheque or bank transfer.
Check out is at 10.30am on day of departure but late check out may be arranged if possible. Arrival is after 2.00pm.
Friday/Saturday preferred in main season but please contact us if other arrival/departure days required. Out of main season - flexible.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bedroom 1 has ensuite shower room, hand basin and toilet. First floor bathroom includes jacuzzi bath, shower, toilet and twin hand basins. Ground floor bathroom includes double shower, toilet and hand basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has twin beds, dressing area, ensuite bathroom and large terrace with lagoon views. Bedroom 2 has double bed, terrace and views towards woodland. Bedroom 3 has twin beds and a terrace with lagoon views. All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Whilst this is a family villa due to the width of the staircases arranged over three floors we are unable to supply stairgates and would therefore advise that small children are supervised at all times in the house and around the garden/pool areas. This is a non-smoking property. No pets. Outside: Communal garden area, pool (approx 12 metres x 8 metres) shared with four adjoining properties in private condominium. Outdoor dining table, chairs and loungers on upper terrace. Five terraces, three to the front of the property. Mobile BBQ. Utility Room: Ironing board, iron and clothes horse for drying. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath/hand towels and bed linen are provided. Towels and bed linen are changed weekly. Please provide your own beach and pool towels. The property is cleaned fortnightly or at the end of the rental period (whichever is sooner). Other: Mobile BBQ, outside dining table, chairs and loungers.