Villa in Ovacik, between Fethiye Town and Olu Deniz Beach, Turkey - Peaceful location, a wonderful escape.
Accommodation is over 3 floors. The ground floor contains an open plan kitchen, diner and lounge. A spacious terrace opens from both sides with a glass topped table with 8 chairs, built in BBQ and a 3 burner gas hob. The kitchen is fully equipped and includes a large fridge freezer and washing machine. The comfortable lounge has 2 sofas, TV/DVD and CD player as well as a wood burning stove for those cosy nights in. First floor - two en-suite bedrooms, one king size double and the other contains twin beds. Both have wardrobes, drawers and bed side cabinets. The king size room also contains a safe for your valuables. Both bedrooms have generous terraces with outside lights. Lower ground floor - two further double bedrooms, one with king size double and the other with twin beds. Again, both are furnished with wardrobes, drawers and bed side cabinets. There is also a safe in the twin room for valuables. Neither of the lower ground rooms are en-suite but there is a large shower room.
About the Owner
About The Owner
An older professional father of 2, married to an amazing wife for over 30 years now. 5 beautiful grandchildren and a great house in Turkey to share with them all. However we don't get to visit as often as we would like and so wish to let it out to suitable families or groups when we are not there enjoying the scenery, beaches and wonderful people ourselves.
The Owner purchased this villa in 2003
What makes this villa unique
Culture, sun, people, food, life style.
Activity and Interests
Olu Deniz beach and its stunning blue lagoon is a mere 10 minutes drive away (bus or car). At the beach there are various sports and recreation facilities available including diving and snorkelling, parascending and parapenting. The busy town of Fethiye harbour is 20 minutes in the opposite direction and is a great base for seafood dining, and boat travel - bookings available most of the year round for private yacht charters, and day trips across to explore the many and varied islands nearby.
Dalaman international airport is 55km/1 hour by car. Transfers are booked through us (£20/head, min 4 people-£80)and are usually a Mercedes minibus with leather seats and a/c. Drivers will have the keys to the villa and at the end of the stay will collect the keys on departure.
Car not necessary for general sight seeing- Dolmus bus service runs very frequently. Olu Deniz, Hisaronu and Fethiye are all on the main routes for Dolmus. Taxi and private hire is available for short journeys.
Airport - 5km. Hisaronu - 1km (5 min car/bus), Fethiye - 4km (15-20 min car/bus), Olu Deniz - 3km (10-15 min car/bus). Many other great places to visit nearby.
Shops and restaurants in both Ovacik and Hisaronu are available in abundance. All styles and tastes catered for with high quality and value for money. Fethiye has international banks as well as great markets, super markets and street sellers. It is also well worth spending some time to eat and relax in. Olu Deniz also has great couple and family facilities including a number of beach front bars and restaurants. A day and night could easily pass you by in any of these locations.
Local groceries are a few minutes walk away from the villa and are reasonably priced, fresh and well stocked.
- Booking Notes:
Prices are for the entire property per week in GBP/£.
We require a 25% non-refundable booking deposit.
Remaining balance to be paid 8 weeks before departure.
Change over day is usually a Saturday during peak summer, however we will try to be flexible to suit you as required.
The house is non-smoking. Please respect our wishes in not smoking in the house - this is our home away from home and we love to visit too.
If you break anything - please just replace it. Thanks!
Change over day is usually a Saturday during peak summer, however we can be flexible to suit you as required.
From the Owner
“Culture, sun, people, food, life style.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to both bedrooms on floor 1. Separate shower/wc facilities on lower ground. All good quality large and luxurious showers.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: All rooms fully air-conditioned. 2* king size bed, 2 * twin rooms. All with wardrobes, drawers, bedside cabinets. First floor bedrooms both en-suite. Lower ground shared luxurious shower room, wc. Safe in 2 of 4 bedrooms. All beautiful, clean & spacious.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Cots can be provided on request, and most other requirements can be dealt with - just ask. e.g. Birthday cakes; somewhere special to eat/celebrate etc. Outside: Gardens on 3 sides, front sets onto beautiful shared pool (large pool between 2 other houses) with private poolside furniture, childrens floats etc, and a separate shallow infant pool. The other 2 villas are not rented out and rarely a contention for the pool - more often than not you will have it to yourselves. The house has a large double terrace that opens onto the pool, with an 8 seater table and chairs - great for that late night dip in the pool and game of cards after sunset. Perimeter lighting all around. Gardens well stocked with palms, flowering shrubs, and fruit trees. There is a great family run store opposite the villa, and several restaurants within walking distance, and a dolmus bus stop is at the front. The terrace is where you will do most of your living and our villa is certainly not short of space and the views are great particularly at sunset. In the evenings smell the Jasmine - fantastic. Utility Room: Washing machine on both lower and ground floors. Iron, ironing board, clothes dryers etc included. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Fully cleaned prior to arrival, mid-stay and upon departure. Linen and towels provided (not beach towels). Other: Lower ground floor is self contained with own lockable door and can accommodate 4 comfortably. All rooms fully air conditioned. Security locks on all windows and doors. Smoke alarms and fire extinguishers.