Holiday Home in Deia, Mallorca - Peaceful and Quiet Location
Located on the splendid northwest coast of Mallorca, 10 minutes drive to Soller and Deia, with the famous Robert-Graves-Museum and known as gourmet paradise (according to Andrew Lloyd-Webber). Hiking, cycling and swimming at Cala Deia are some of the activities enjoyed by our guests.some of the best hikes start from muleta going to Porto Soller Lluc alcari and Deia. I km down the road you have direct access to the sea.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About Patricia Sheridan
Can Sebastian is a family owned holiday house. One of the owners lives in Deia and is always available with any questions.
Patricia Sheridan purchased this house in 1970
Why Patricia Sheridan chose Balearic Islands
Private parking and stunning views
(1 traveller reviews)
We (2 adults & 2 teens) stayed here for a week in August 2015. Most days spent in & out of the pool, reading, sleeping & eating - just about as blissful a week as is possible to have. The owners Patricia & Sebastian were very helpful & even arranged groceries & an evening meal for us as we were late arriving. I don't think the photos do the place justice - especially the view, which is simply stunning. Not a great deal to do in the area apart from visiting the beautiful villages nearby - but if it's peace & tranquility you need then this is the perfect place.
From the Owner
“Private parking and stunning views”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Many different outdoor activities possible, eg tennis, guided hiking tours, boat rental, fishing, rock climbing, painting
10 minutes drive to Cala Deia, sandy beach in Port Soller (approx. 10 min. drive), 30 minutes to the long sandy beaches of Playa de Palma
Palma airport at approx. 40 minutes drive, car rental available at airport
Deia 5 km, Soller 5 km, Port Soller 7 km, Valldemossa 10 km, Palma 35 km,
Supermarkets and all banking and shopping facilities available in Deia and Soller. Variety of local and international restaurants in Deia (eg Restaurante Sebastian). Museum of Chopin and George Sand in Valldemossa. Wonderful and very well preserved old villages and small towns in the Tramuntana-region, claiming to be world-heritage.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
50% deposit due at booking and balance due one month before arrival dates.
Would prefer saturday to saturday
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Spacious bathrooms with shower, wc, 1 bathroom with bidet, separate guest toilet
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Both bedrooms with twin beds, air condition, en-suite bathrooms, access to terraces
- Golf ...
- 1 bicycles
- Notes on accommodation: Air conditioning in both bedrooms, central heating Outside: The pool is 4 x 10 m, illuminated by night, pool terrace with shady and sunny places for sun-bathing Utility Room: Washing machine, extra drinks fridge with freezer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels, beach towels and bed-linen included, cleaning on request. Other: Big terrace with fantastic sea view, possibility to wine and dine under the stars, have breakfast in the morning sun or relax on one of our sun loungers. Outside area seating up to 10 people, in the middle of our garden with old olive trees and flowers.