Villa in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, Canary Islands - Peaceful Location, Fully Equipped
This is a beautiful modern villa in a quiet and private development and is finished to the very highest of standards with marble flooring. The private pool is heated and the patio area is fully enclosed and private with stunning views across to Fuertaventura. The villa comprises 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms, (one en-suite) both with fully fitted wardrobes and reading lights. There is an external breakfast/dining area for combined alfresco/covered dining. The kitchen has cooker/hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, coffee maker and microwave. A washing machine/iron is located in the utility area. The villa has a luxuriously modern dark brown leather settees with wood coffee table and side units. Entertainment comes in the form of flat screen TV, satellite box and combined VCR/DVD with a selection of DVDs and videos in villa. French doors from the lounge and from the master bedroom lead to an extended patio, complete with table, chairs, sun loungers and matching parasol around the pool.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About The Owner
We are Paul and Tracy from Durham City. We bought the Villa in 2006 having holidayed dozens of times in Lanzarote. We had thought of buying a place in France but eventually realised that we loved Lanzarote and the benefits of being able to visit at any time of the year and get good weather. We rent the villa to help with ownership and running expenses but visit a number of times each year ourselves. We therefore want the place to be fully equipped and a home from home. We hope to welcome you to the villa in due course.
(1 traveller reviews)
What a beautiful villa, home from home. Really well maintained, lovely and clean. I feel it's really undersold by the owners, I would highly recommend this villa. The owners have taken great care to provide everything you could possibly need. Without a doubt, we will be using this villa again 😄
Activity and Interests
There is a 10 minute walk to the coast and there is a coastal path/promenade which goes all the way to Playa Blanca and beyond. This is lit at night. The main beaches are Playa Flamingo, Playa Dorada, Playa Blanca and the many famous protected beaches and coves of Papagayo which forms part of a national park. There are also small, local beaches 5-10 minute walk away. Details are included in our brochure at the villa. A reliable and cheap bus service operates into town and the marina area.
Arrecife Airport is 30 minutes by car. Car hire would be convenient especially to tour the island but is not essential. Buses go from Lanzarote airport to Playa Blanca and then there is a local Playa Blanca bus. A taxi from Playa Blanca town to our villa would cost 4-5 euros. Taxi from the airport is usually about 40 euros. Sometimes car hire can be the cheapest option. A reliable and inexpensive car hire company can be recommended.
The local shops and bars are a short walk away. Faro Park shops are a 5 minute walk away and there are a number of restaurants with stunning views of the beach and the Island of Fuerteventura within a 5-10 minute walk of the villa (directions are available at the villa). Playa Blanca village/harbour/marina with its excellent range of bars and fish/Spanish restaurants is a short drive by car or 3 bus stops. Taxis usually cost about 4 euros.
The family friendly resort of Playa Blanca is a mere 5 minute drive away and has an abundance of excellent restaurants and shops with very few noisy night clubs. Information/recommendations on shops, bars restaurants etc are included in our brochure at the villa. Please ask if you would like these emailed to you.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
You can make reservations by emailing us via this site or by ringing us on the numbers listed. We require a £100 deposit per week with the balance being paid 8 weeks prior to departure.
Flexible changeover days. Normal arrival time is 2.00pm and departure time is 10 am. We will try to accommodate different times but this cannot be guaranteed.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week based on 2 people (in UK pounds). If additional guests are staying there will be a small surcharge per person.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Both bathrooms are light and airy, have floor to ceiling marble tiling. The main bathroom has walk in fully tiled shower, wc. and wash basin. The en-suite has a bath (with shower over), wc and wash basin both have extra long mirrors with marble surround.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 is en-suite with a king size bed and French doors to pool area. This room has a full length fitted wardrobes, chest of drawers and bedside tables. Bedroom 2 has a large window, fitted wardrobes with twin beds and a chest of drawers.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Suitable for couples and families alike. Details of the island's attractions are available in the villa manual to help you during your stay. The alfresco dining area provides secluded outdoor dining. The patio around the pool has been extended and is walled to provide privacy and seclusion to bathers and guests. The villa is surrounded by a traditional Canarian garden and there is a private parking space. There is also a large communal swimming pool which is ideal both for the more serious swimmer and also for children to enjoy. Outside: Pool is heated and 8x4metre in size, with thermal cover to retain heat. There is a communal pool approx 25 metres from the villa. The patio area comes complete with a table and chairs and parasol. Sun loungers are located around the pool, for you to sunbathe with a cool drink at your side. There is a charcoal barbecue. Utility Room: This utility area houses a washing machine. There is a clothes dryer, iron and ironing board, wash basket, pegs etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels are provided. The towels will be changed once during your stay where you will have the chance to discuss the area/villa with the villa management. Beach towels are also provided. Other: The villa is set in a quiet and tranquil area which is ideal for families and couples alike who enjoy the luxury of bathing in privacy. Wi fi available if needed.