Villa in Praia D'El Rey, Silver Coast, Portugal - Ideal Location Beside Beach and Hotel
Luxury 4 bedroom villa with private pool and sea views. Ideal location close the beach and 5 star hotel. Beautiful natural stone tiles and very high specification finish throughout villa. Large garden with lovely planting and grass area. Extensive tiled patio area for sunbeds around pool. Private pool 10 x 5m and can be heated if required. Large sheltered outdoor room with dining table, 8 chairs, built-in gas BBQ and lovely seating area with 2 seater sofa and 2 arm chairs to enjoy the afternoon sun and pool. Garden house with bikes, body boards.
About the Owner
About The Owner
We have really enjoyed our family holidays in Praia D'El Rey, since we built the villa in 2005.
The Owner purchased this in 2005
Why The Owner chose Obidos
Fantastic facilities on the resort include golf, tennis, hotel, club house. Magnificent unspoilt beach on your doorstep.
What makes this unique
Great location so close to beach and hotel, short stroll to club house. Beautiful views, quiet and private. House finished to an exceptionally high standard.
From the Owner
“Fantastic facilities on the resort include golf, tennis, hotel, club house. Magnificent unspoilt beach on your doorstep.”
Activity and Interests
Praia del Rey beach is a slow 5 min walk from the villa. Marriott hotel located only 3 min walk away. Beaches of Baleal or Peniche famous for windsurfing only 15 min drive away.
Approx 50 min drive from Lisbon airport. A8 motorway mainly.
Lisbon 50 mins. Serra del Rey 10 mins. Baleal 15 mins. Obidos 20 mins. Peniche 20 mins. Caldas de Rainha 25 mins.
Villa in great location within the resort, close to beach, hotel and short distance to golf club house. Small shop on resort for basics. Small supermarket in Serra del Rey but larger ones available in all local towns. Great market with fresh local produce and fish market in Caldas da Rainha. The beautiful walled medieval town of Obidos worth a visit and has lots of festivals. Many local restaurants to try (list with phone numbers available in villa). 5 star Marriott hotel only 3 min walk away and has bars, restaurants, gym and an excellent spa.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
25% booking deposit will secure booking. The balance is required 6 weeks before arrival. £200 deposit required to cover breakages, refunded the following week after inspection by house manager. Food and drink welcome pack can be arranged.
Changeover day Saturday. As villa needs to be cleaned we request that you vacate by 10.30 am.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds and euros. Discounts can be made available to people renting for more than 2 weeks. Pool heating available at small extra charge.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Great location so close to beach and hotel, short stroll to club house. Beautiful views, quiet and private. House finished to an exceptionally high standard.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- autumn foliage
- naturist beach
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf pass optional
- pier fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- All bathrooms have beautiful stone tiling throughout. Upstairs en-suite with bath, huge shower, double basin, wc and bidet. 2nd master shower, wc, basin. Family bathroom includes shower, wc, basin. Additional cloakroom with wc and basin.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom one 1st floor with en-suite bathroom and changing area. Patio doors lead to balcony with beautiful sea views. 2nd master on ground floor, and Bedroom 3 and 4 on ground floor can be double or twin and share a bathroom.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Smoking not allowed within villa. Cot or high chair available on request. Internet access available at hotel 3 mins away. Some CDs, DVDs, books available in villa. Outside: Large garden with lovely planting and grass area. Extensive tiled patio area for sunbeds around pool. Private pool 10 x 5m, is in sunshine all day and can be heated if required, 4 sun loungers around pool area. Large sheltered outdoor room with dining table, 8 chairs, built-in gas BBQ and lovely seating area with 2 seater sofa and 2 arm chairs to enjoy the afternoon sun and pool. Garden house with bikes, body boards. Utility Room: Utility with washing machine and tumble dryer. Ironing board and iron, cloths rack etc. Storage area and second fridge/freezer at back door. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Villa towels, linen and beach towels included. Linen changed weekly. Additional cleaning can be arranged during stay at extra charge. Other: Beautifully decorated to a very high standard. Travertine stone tiles throughout. Lovely outside dining/lounge area with large dining table, 8 chairs, sofa and 2 arm chairs. Built-in gas BBQ. Upstairs terrace to enjoy beautiful views of the sunset.